PS4: 4.05
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-3DS FAQ FOR FUCKING IDIOTS-
>Hey guys, I'm getting the "Failed to mount CTRNAND” error. Am I fucked?
Read the guide.
>hey guys, i updated/closed the lid while on 2.1 and I didn't make a backup, now I'm fucked. Help?
Fuck off.
>How do I move to a new SD card after I'm done hacking?
Just copy and paste everything.
>Can I play japanese games on my american/yurop 3DS?
You can play any game from any region as long as you're running the latest version of Luma (the thing you installed in the guide).

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-It's now possible to install CFW on 11.2, the latest system version.
-freeShop now has its own website, freeshop.pw
-soundhax.com/ replaces Browserhax as go-to entrypoint and works on 11.2 and below.
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Henkaku, see this post >PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?PageNo=4&ProID=490
2xrsa.3ds.guide
youtube.com/watch?v=zSE-FJ9_xy4
github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP/releases
3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax
github.com/mtheall/ftpd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD was not worth waiting for.

>cakes

is the one with the number date bad?

timer that kills the card off at a certain time or at least that's what /hbg/ tells me

it's a meme you dip

Old ones had this. Newer ones tend to be immune. If there is doubt, just get the R4i Gold.

How possible are modded lobbies in Vita games?

Like, could I launch Toukiden (or any other game) and play LAN with my friend and mod the lobby for infinite time/spells/coins/etc, and have it affect both people?

hmmmm

Do I update to play Yakuza 0 tmrw or wait for an exploit on PS4

So i was going to 2xrsa.3ds.guide but the browser wasn't loading it so I initialized the browser and my 3ds just froze on the home screen intro. So I restarted the 3ds and now I just have a black screen

Did I brick?

youtube.com/watch?v=zSE-FJ9_xy4

So that guy managed to play DQVIII on Citra, but I'm getting that "Could not determine system mode" error.
I'm even using the same version.

send help, I don't want to play on a fucking 240p screen because I have a 1440p 144hz gayming one.

yeah better buy a new one

3d is cool

Nah you just need to eject the sd

>buy old 3ds XL $60
>buy 32GB sd card $15
>give the 32 to my gf and hack her 3ds and buy a 64GB for myself $25
>buy flashcart $25
>have to buy another mini SD card

that's 140 bucks right there, I thought piracy was cheap

>>buy flashcart $25

update. ps4 never ever

I got a pad for it and even moded the c-stick and it feels like a dwongrade after playing it on the TV/emulator at 576i/1080p repeated times.

I just want to control the new characters and to take lewd photos on QHD ;_;

Well you could have taken that 140 and bought 4 games. Since the never ever go down in price or maybe 2 games each so you could play together. Quit being a faggot.

My flashcard costed me 5 bucks and I live in spincland

Oh. Well that was easy haha

is this flashcard good?

i-ish is fine to update my freeshop gamus ?

Well the webpage still isn't loading. I just get the error of "this webpage cannot be found"

arm11.bin needs to be on the root from a previous step you did

it is though

of course it is

This seems like a great place for advice.

I'm so fucking mad right now. So I've hacked 3 3DS's already, so I was going to do my friend's. His SD card was small as fuck, so when I tried to backup the NAND, it didn't fit. I thought it would be fine without it. (It wasn't)
So I do the 9.2.0 crttransfer, but now the fucking thing won't update. I even tried using a hotspot from my phone, nothing works. It just gets like 2/3rd of the way done then gives me an error. What the fuck do I do? I need to give my friend his 3DS back tomorrow, I need to fix this.

if you were unable to make a nand backup you should have stopped there

Undusted my wiiu just to play mario sunshine for the first time, been using loadiine for wiiu games, but after finding wii lego indiana jones for a quid, I though why not hack vwii (to play gc games), but now I see there is new hack for it without using any game disc, there are new hacks for wiiu itself aswel
I'm on 5.5.1 with loadiine, what's best for me?

I don't understand what my problem is then

11.3 when?

You have to update back to 11.2 and then start again with a bigger microsd.

That's the issue. I can't update to 11.2! The update is just giving me an error.

Then it probably can't be fixed. I personally made three copies of my nand because it said how critical it was in the guide and this general.

I have the nand now, everything is nice and dandy. I've restored everything, but it's stuck at 9.2.0

XD

XDDD

>cakes

cute /hbg/ kid

>but it's stuck at 9.2.0
Makes no sense. Did you update to 11.2 before you started?

remove sissy anime boys

Has anyone else modded a psp 1000 stick onto their 3ds? Mine doesn't seem to close fully after putting the psp stick on. Is that normal? By close fully I mean it no longer "clicks" shut completely but still pretty close to closed.

>goes to Veeky Forums
>doesn't expect sissy anime boys
epic

Yes. I was at 11.2 at the beginning of the process. But when I downgraded, I didn't do a backup of sysnand, so I was unable to go back up. So I did a crttransfer to 9.2, did a sysnand backup, and tried to update like the guide told me too. But I can't update.

Do you have a game in?

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

No. If this is what fixes it, I'm going to have a stroke.

>flashcart
Shoulda got the cheaper one
>gf
wasted more than just money there man

It fixed it. I need to go to a hospital.

What's the best model of PSP if all i want to do is retro emulation? I'm kinda drawn to the PSP GO because of the size, but at the same time I want something cheap-ish

From the last thread.
How the fuck do I use content manager assistant or remote play on 3.60?

y'all niggas obsessed with dragon quest like /emugen/ is into picross

lol

That was in the guide.

You don't need content manager anymore, vitashell supports usb transfer.
>remote play
No work around until we get a psn spoofer that works.

Currently installing free shop. How do you boot up Decrypt9? In the guide you did that after safehax but I'm assuming you don't do that after completing hacking the 3ds... right?

Mine is like that as well and I haven't had any problems. Seems to close at 99% but it doesn't matter. Every game is so much better with it.

>no working tekken EUR cia on 3dsiso or freeshop

Why? Why does noone give a fuck. Is there someone else here over 10 years old who actually have a remedy for this bullshit

Dude are you okay?
Just glad I can help. Don't have a stroke.
I made a stupid mistake hacking mine also. I forgot to unzip starter.zip. Felt so stupid and tried many things before I realized it. Wasted an hour probably.

>Super Mario sunshine
What a horrible experience that must have been. Eye opening to see how shit half these games are that nintendrones worship like the second coming of Christ

Download the latest version from github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP/releases
Put the Decrypt9WIP.bin into /luma/payloads and rename it to "down_decrypt9WIP.bin" (put any button you want instead of "down"). You should know how to boot it up afterwards.

I'm fine. I just can't believe I've been stuck for 3 days when all I needed to do was pop in a cart.

That makes it even worse. Can't believe I didn't see that.

We have been unironically dating for over 5 years now, so I'm used it

plz kill me

cute!

Oh well just a stupid mistake. It happens.

To be fair, I did the same thing my first time, I thought it would eventually tell me that it's time to put the game in and had a mini heart attack.

My friend installed dq8 followed by pk sun, he now has a lovely screen burn in of the fbi gui due to it showing the same fucking screen for hours. Did the guy who made it not add a screen fade? I'm not installing anything over a gig considering it takes about 4 millenniums every time.

You could've just done something else while it installs, you know?

Vita spoofing when?

Not him, does FBI install games while in background? Never tried it

Do you mean freeshop? No.

you can close the lid while doing FBI installs.
and freeshop fades the screen after a minute or two.

>That makes it even worse. Can't believe I didn't see that.

I don't see it in the guide about putting in a cart. It was there when I did mine like three weeks ago.

I'll just go with the 2000 I guess. The GO looks a little akward to hold.

guys im at step 6 of the section 4 in this guide: 3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax
after restoring the backup my version says 11.2.0-35u before updating like the guide says, what do? should i skip the step and proceed to section 5?

What program do I use to make looping audio files for my custom 3DS themes?

When the FUCK are the Wii-u emulators coming out?

Once Freeshop is installed, what is the next step if I don't have decrypt9?

how about you swing by the emulation general and ask them

Skip since your on the latest version

where do you guys go to get virtual console roms that aren't FUCKED up looking

why do people pay for virtual console games holy fuck, is there a guide for doing your own with aspect ratio not being shit?

thanks bruh i was not sure what to do since its my first time with this

Thanks for the advice, but after several minutes of searching I realized my gf accidentally took my card reader. She won't be coming back for a couple days...

Dump her she's stealing your money, I had a relationship like that and it was awful he played me like a fucking fiddle and raped my wallet then left

>NEW MAIDUMPTOOL WHEN

Don't lose hope, son. Get github.com/mtheall/ftpd and an FTP client like FileZilla in order to access your SD card via WiFi. I hope I won't need to tell you how to set everything up.

for your BGM? i use audacity

Become America

And how do you convert the output file to bcstm or whatever it's called?

My vita is on 3.52, is it able to pirate games ?

It's shit. The 3D is used terribly so it fucked with my eyes so bad when I was trying to read and it's a bad file size/content ratio.

yes, read the guide

can someone tell me why the PSP can run SNES better than 3DS?

The 3DS has piss poor hardware

that is unfortunate. i must be mis-remembering how PSP games looked because i swear 3ds has better gfx

it can't though, get snes9x and not blargg

I have an o3DS though

All I have are the old guides, freshop's own instruction only mentions decrypt9. Maybe I'm missing something.

How do I delete an installed game in 3DS? Do I just delete it directly from the data manager?

so do I, snes9x runs great. n3DS has injection

>you can close the lid while doing FBI installs

well fuck me