Only gave his children 90k

>only gave his children 90k

what is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWDUMZINI40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The social network they inherit is far more lucrative than any money he gives them.

he spent the rest on coke & whores

Why do you owe your children any further obligation when you're dead?

This.

Most 2nd generation businesses fail because the children don't give a shit about it. They sell everything you worked hard for so they can buy a new boat or renovate their fantasy man cave.

As soon as I get cancer and know I won't be surviving it, I'm gonna sell everything and travel the world. Why should I keep it for my kids to sell and do the same thing?

Wrong. Look at the president-elect.

i'm sure he'd pull some strings to get them a small loan of a million dollars if they require it.

>Most
reading comprehension my guy. exception, not the rule.

>1 person proves statistics are false

He didn't . The 90k was in BRK stocks and the musician son sold them to fund his band and about 15 years later he asked his father for some more and got nothing

The musician son from what I can remember has the best relationship with Warren, too. He doesn't feel like W owes him anything.

nouveau riche rarely raise their kids right and can't trust them with money

considering I live off $3k a year, he was generous

How do you do so?
I'm going to assume you live at home or have already paid off a house. I'll also assume you use public transport.

Disregarding regional variations in food prices, a grocery cost of approximately 50 a week puts you nearly at that threshold. What further expenses do you have, and what's your salary like? Also, most importantly, what do you do for fun?

I'm interested in the concept of people living well beyond their means.

He doesn't want to rob his children of the chance to make their own fortune. Any more than $90k would make it too easy.

Berkshire Hathaway owns a large number of subsidiaries, I went and visited some of his companies yesterday. I even made a video about it, check it out:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWDUMZINI40

He's insane. For real.

The solution is having lots of children and selecting one heir out of the best.

47 seconds in and had to stop watching. Wasn't terrible but questioning a fucking cashier about Warren Buffett just went full autism.

name one genius that ain't crazy

Mike Love

They are the children of Warren "FUCKING" Buffet. He could make them pay for dying and they would still have it easy enough.

yeah $KO & whores

>"If I eat 2700 calories a day, a quarter of that is coke." - actual quote from Warren Buffett

i read that if he had put his inheritance into S&P 500 he would be richer than he is now

If that were true, it would make me happy to hear for some reason

Make sure you let your kids know so that they don't have to bother knowing you.

>Why should I keep it for my kids to sell and do the same thing?

As a father I'd happily give my kids enough to have a fun life.

I find it strange when people feel their kids owe them something and that as parents you don't owe your kids anything. It was me and my wife's choice to have children and I feel like its our duty to support them even in adulthood. Not to give them everything on a plate necessarily but enough so that they don't see any real hardship.

I guess its just different perspectives from different families. My dad bought me a small flat when I was 18. I didn't ask for it. he just wanted to give me a good start in life. Even now as a grown adult he would still help me financially If I needed it. I have never asked for anything and I have never needed anything but the offer was always there.

sounds like a good idea

his kids inherited bbk shares from their grandfather in the 80s

today they would be valued at $150 million