soundcloud.com/ethanb/spets-suoiretsym
soundcloud.com/ethanb/c-sharp-minor-stuff-2
soundcloud.com/ethanb/improv-on-june-5th-2013
dropbox.com/sh/ietfvxxog7c1oos/AAD5ZLh_ixtkU2-C1KVZ_6Cva?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for i like your game

Curry chicken or chicken curry?

Here's a free tip for all those asking "What's comfy?"

The Joy of Painting. The Joy of Painting is comfy.

How should I deal with sex training?

I was thinking of having 6 categories: {vaginal, oral, handjob, footjob, thighfuck} you could level up, then having a dominant and submissive thing you could level up. Then maybe if you want to see how good she'll be at dominating your penis with her feet, you could do something like...

(overall + 2*footjob) * dominant

where overall = handjob+vaginal+... etc.

I'm not posting my game idea until you all sign an NDA stating you won't steal it

Daily reminder that you can do anything you want to do!

Impeccable timing

I dunno about overall contributing like that. I think just getting experience in one area should also increase experience (at a decreased rate, maybe to a limit) in other areas.

Made a summoning circle. Depending on the element with which you infuse it, a different critter comes out.

stop reading this thread and work on your fucking game

----[ Recap ]----
Game:Elemental Knight
Dev:user
Tools:Unity
Web:jasonpkgames.tumblr.com/
Progress:
+ Finally worked out how to get the camera to do a smooth transitional following, like in God of War
- Spent a solid week on nothing but the camera
- The door I made looks like shit

Are there people who unironically use Love2d?

I am a nodev tho, I just like watching people do cool shit

i'm really disappointed in how scared indies seem to be of online multiplayer. all these couch co-op games, in my opinion, are garbage compared to what they could be if indies would just learn how to network.

don't be a garbage developer. your local multiplayer games can easily be turned into online multiplayer games, it's not difficult.

chicken curry

Why that? I guess it would give a clearer view in the stats menu about their actual skill, but on the other hand it would give an incorrect view of how much experience they have in it, as they would be leveling up other skills without using them.

online multiplayer is a huge can of worms with hacking and cheating and having to pay to host servers and administrating them and players will expect constant updates to the game

>on the other hand it would give an incorrect view of how much experience they have in it
Well effectively the same thing happens when you add them all in, it's just not visible.

----[ Recap ]----
Game: Sim Loli
Dev:user
Tools:C++
Web:n/a
Progress:
+Starting sex experience code
+Started with ability to check dialogue nodes to reduce repetition
-Believable conversations are hard ;_;

t. nofriend
couch co-op is comfy as fuck

>hacking and cheating

Make EVERYTHING except player input server side. See: Phantasy Star Universe.

What base resolution desu

matchmaking requires servers tho, it's a dealbreaker

on the other hand, seems like Don't Starve Together made a bank using servers hosted on players' pcs

and lag compensation and so on

especially on mobile with spotty internet connections and limited interaction there is only so much you can do with turn-based games and such

>expensive servers
>lag

Mojang didn't give a shit about cheating nor did they host their own servers (other than a server list in the really old versions).

Nth for bullet heck

Life would be grande if I could find a programmer who was working on a project which needed my art

Literally me but opposite

good luck replicating the success of minecraft tho

Though if you farm out your servers to players then you can make things server-side no problem, they're the ones running them.

Also I'd expect that the big engines have good networking support for things like client side prediction and synchronization with the server, do they not? That's a pretty big omission if they don't.

i posted a few weeks ago, but i do mostly orchestral/classical if anyone is looking for this style.

low end per track would probably be around 25

soundcloud.com/ethanb/apotheosis

soundcloud.com/ethanb/the-grand-walk

soundcloud.com/ethanb/spets-suoiretsym

soundcloud.com/ethanb/c-sharp-minor-stuff-2

soundcloud.com/ethanb/improv-on-june-5th-2013

-----------------------------------------------
[email protected]
----------------------------------------------

we can go over details based on what your looking for. just need some info about the game and the direction you want to take the music.

Why isn't Stardew Valley on mobile? It's literally free money for that Seattle guy, isn't it

Just noticed I forgot to reset the window size on OBS, which is why that was so hard to convert.

>Also I'd expect that the big engines have good networking support for things like client side prediction and synchronization with the server, do they not? That's a pretty big omission if they don't.
i doubt unity has it (at least not to the level of games like counter-strike and overwatch) and cryengine has notoriously bad online multiplayer

I'm very interested, but what tools do you use?

he probably has a lot of issues because he wrote his own engine instead of just using game maker or unity. took him a really long time to get on consoles too.

I wish I could make an online game. One of my dream games would have single player and online multiplayer. But finishing just a normal single player game is hard enough, I don't know if I could ever do online.

What a joke. I imagine there are plenty of paid assets for Unity that provide it, though?

Networking is relatively easy if you're enginedevving because you can program it in everywhere to begin with exactly as you need it. Sounds like a nightmare in big engines that don't support it as well as e.g. Source does.

noted
thanks user

Stardew uses XNA, not a custom engine.

hm, I thought porting XNA stuff to iOS/Android isnt that bad using mono

----[ Recap ]----
Game: Fungus Amungus
Dev: Millien
Tools: C#/Unity
Web:
Progress:
+ Made a basic model and walk cycle
+ Changed hitscan attacks to check if an enemy is in range and attack automatically
+ Made a simple map generator
- Map generator has a ton of bugs

that's wrong, unity has solid networking out of the box.

it's pretty much the point i was making originally. networking has mostly been solved for indies, there is no excuse.

XNA is a framework, not an engine

you can make an engine with XNA

>using built in unity tools
>at all

>tfw Godot has better networking than Unity and Cryengine
open source wins again.

Uploaded the source to dropbox.

dropbox.com/sh/ietfvxxog7c1oos/AAD5ZLh_ixtkU2-C1KVZ_6Cva?dl=0

Others are free to look and call it terrible because I'm sure it is. I barely know what I'm doing.

Aside from Frost and Blank, are there other devs out there working on top/down action adventure games? There used to be Midora too but the project is dead.

Logic X for the DAW and orchestral libraries.

I've got nothing for you right now, but I've written you down should the need arise. Whatever this means to you given the people's flakiness in agdg.

and also spitfire audio, cinematic studio strings for my strings

Is lolisim the agdg's ultimate meme game?

[IMPORTANT REMIDER]
>Comfy jam starts in 8 days
[/IMPORTANT REMINDER]

Also, kind of small, but how should I count an act of sex? Like if there's a scenario that lets you start off in oral and then end in vaginal, but you only cum in her pussy, should this count as blowjob?

I was thinking in terms of implementation, each node in the dialogue could give you a certain amount of xp, so you'd get some oral xp while you're doing oral, then vaginal xp when you fuck her pussy, but then at the cum-inside-her-pussy node it'd register as having fucked her pussy. Should I do this? Or would you want to see her oral sex times go up? Maybe keep a sex-instance-id and then if you do any oral during a single sex-instance (starts when you first hit a sexual node, finishes when you cum, or maybe when you leave the lewd dialogue nodes?) it counts?

Yes - you must have weird data showing in one or the other.

However... what if in the status menu it shows 7 bars? The 6 categories, then an overall one?

i just need projects to work on. whenever you feel your ready.

>using unity
>at all

you only get points for orgasm, wherever it took place

As someone who tried to do some mods for SW, let me tell you that his code is an absolute mess.

I'm still convince that the SW modders are still making mods only because they're autists and because it's the only sjw harvest moon available to them.

Maybe you should only have dominant/submissive factor in. Make being dominant in any position increases dominance (and the other way around) so that also works out similarly and is more tenable.

I have an attack similar to that but it doesn't respawn with a different rotation. Looking good, user. Glad to have you back!

treasures of the water

hmmmmm. considering it.

I need help on improving the jump animation.
I find it odd when I export it for the web, it should only play it once because that's what I told PS to do in the options, but it repeats itself in the gif.

not much progress made this week, but progress nonetheless
----[ Recap ]----
Game: Slimepix
Dev: Marmot
Tools: Unity, GraphicsGale
Web: none
Progress:
+ Walking animation
+ Walls

Got any happy ambient stuff?

Plays only once here, friend

I feel like my naming conventions might need work

i like the low framerate runescape animation. could you make the ragdoll low framerate as well? that would be funny

oh right, in the gif viewer it plays in loop. Thought it wasn't the case because of this.

Ahh I see, well nevermind but good luck.

if you can provide some examples of the general sound your looking for, i'm sure i can do something in that style. e-mail me the details.

Should I push the button?

meme is evolving I see

I'm still here. Mostly I'm just insecure about the lack of progress I've made and the awful redesign of the player character, as I've been in a slump for a month or two. I've also been working on a expanded website.

At least the camera movement isn't completely fucked anymore. I used Unity's new third person controller as a guide.

Only if you feel your game is ready for the public.

maybe

excellent magicks

dude post more what the fuck. good to see you

This must be a good feeling. Congratulations, friend.

Widgets should start with W_DescriptonDescription or if it's blueprint BP_DescriptonDescription

no, you only get 1 launch, if you just push the button with no fanfare you fuck yourself forever

>it's another indie failure with zero marketing

How do you feel?

Glad you are back

where have you been? i thought you stopped working on this. also, you need to make some kind of youtube channel or something because i could barely find any information on this online. are you on the discord?

what's the character supposed to be? a goomba dressed as ronald mcdonald?

the world feels really overexposed
is there an easy way for you to lower the intensity of your lights while also not making shadows too dark?

How do you recreate RotateAround with Rotate now that it's depreciated? I don't know how to make the focal point work with it.

been seeing your posts for a long time
godspeed

>rotate
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Actual legitime advice

Bullshit feelgood afirmation that gets you nowhere

>got memed on
>check for llc counterpart in my country
>every other country has no more than half a page of different corporations
>mine has 1 1/2

Would you remix World of Horror's combat and overworld themes together? Even if I wasn't the dev?

back to pleddit

>Bullshit
But user, its good for tempering expectations

>Bullshit feelgood afirmation that gets you nowhere
It's important to remind children the value of creating something rather than endlessly engaging in mindless consumption. To this point the quality is of no importance.

t. aggydaggy manchild NEET

You just don't get it

Are you in Estonia? I read a few places its good for starting a business even if you're not from there

>i'm not very good at it
>but it doesn't matter
>you shouldn't strive to improve
>you should praise my special snowflake "game" and muh "art" even though it's lazy shit