Fuel efficiency thread, you are only alowed to post here if you can get more than 50 mpg (us) or less than 4,7L/100km

Fuel efficiency thread, you are only alowed to post here if you can get more than 50 mpg (us) or less than 4,7L/100km.

No one visits car forums to brag about their Prius bro.

>implying I drive a prius

50 MPG of what fuel?

Sup.

>tfw 46mpg

Missed it by a mile

gas

If I tryhard I can get to 4.5l (highway/autobahn is cheating).

Benzin oder Diesel?

Benzin.

Even my 400cc bike needs 7-8 liters

i think youre confusing efficiency with economy

in addition, all internal combustion engines are most fuel efficient at wot,(thats when they create the most amount of power for amount of fuel used, not miles per gallon which would be economy) which is why the pulse-and-glide method works on all cars

Eyyy I get 64 in my CMAX

This is the only vehicle I've driven that would do better than 50MPG. Quite frankly, I doubt any car could do it.

>inb4 30 liars post butt dyno figures

>tfw you only get 40 mpg american even with a cuck tier 90 hp turbodiesel
>tfw it doesn't matter anyway because your annual mileage is so low that your car might as well get 20 mpg, and your next car probably will

my bike can only get 49mpg
it just lacks ANY kind of areo. i have no doubt a bike like a daytona does better because it has fairings and all even though similar engine size

3 cylinder 990cc K10B here.
2014 model from new, good little city car but still capable on the highway because of its lack of weight. Gets thrown around by the wind though.

>average city economy: 5.1l/46ish mpg doing an average 20km/h stop start
>average mixed economy: 4.4L/54mpg
>best economy (coastal highway, average 85km/h) : 3.1L/75mpg

12K new off the lot for a disposable car, not bad.

CRX HF and civic VX got 50mpg from the factory back in the late 80's/early 90's

320d 177ps.

Not even the Metro did and that was the most fuel efficient gasoline car of the era.

>40MPG

Is that the 1.0 from ford?

wit iz dis?

>2012 Ford Fiesta
>4.6l/100km average
>diesel
Why is that car so based?