Why do people shill the Miata's power to weight ratio with LS Swaps or Turbos when they are still slow as shit...

Why do people shill the Miata's power to weight ratio with LS Swaps or Turbos when they are still slow as shit? Why the fuck is a 300WHP Miata only doing a 5.5S 0-60? Srry, but this entire car is a meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fa2wnjHc-Ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

traction

>one of the lightest cars available to purchase
>truck engine with dumb amounts of torque
>narrow body so you can't put 11 inch wheels on unless you ruin the fenders and rice them the fuck out

wow idk

a 300whp miata would need bike tires to get only 5.5s to 60, what the fuck are you talking about?

i am saying that these turbocharged and ls swapped miatas are slow as fuck. what don't you understand. there is no point in turbocharging a miata if the 0-60 is 5 seconds. that is pathetic. a fucking altima can do that

>there is no point in turbocharging a miata if the 0-60 is 5 seconds
we just fucking told you that a turbo miata done right is not taking 5 seconds to 60 yet you stuck with your made up number

>Why do people shill the Miata's power to weight ratio with LS Swaps or Turbos

nobody shills this you are just shitposting.

Miatas are fun cars though whether you keep it stock, turbo it, ls swap it or even swap pic related which is a 200hp naturally aspirated engine.

youtube.com/watch?v=fa2wnjHc-Ys

now fuck off shitposter

show me proof

everyone shills it. they all talk about how a LS swapped miata has the power to weight ratio of a 1000hp supra when in reality the power to weight ratio doesn't mean shit since its slow as fuck

>racing a bunch of shit cars intentionally going slow

try again

Lol. Obvious bait is obvious. Goddammit i thot shitposters werent Veeky Forums enuf to even post such garbage. Light car+v8 always equals godcar ypu cucking fuck

That picture reminds me that faggots come in all shapes and sizes.

The gear ratio is most responsible a subpar 0-60 time, as well as the 1/4mile. I have the stock 4.30 torsen diff in my '99 and 2nd gear tops out at like 50mph so factor in 2 gear shifts just to hit 60mph.

You boost a miata because you really like miatas, but want more power. Once you cross about the 240whp mark, these cars wake up and become ridiculously fun to drive.

This is a car that stock ran anywhere from 6 to 9 seconds 0-60 and a 15+ quarter for most of its 28 year production.

i am not shit posting. yeah, it's a god car in the sense that it's fun to drive and agile. but when it comes to STRAIGHT LINE SPEED, they are completely over hyped. They are not that fast in a line and the power to weight ratio doesn't mean a fucking thing because THEY AER SLOW. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THE CAR HAS A POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO OF A 1000HP SUPRA AND IT TAKES 5 FUCKINGS ECODNS TO DO A 0-60

One day these men-children will take their heads out their ass and see the amount of time tuning that car needs to be acceptable track car is not worth it. Rather get a 350z

this thread is dildos even a basic ffs s/c miata does the trick in the four second range and that's with average 205/40 kumhos or some shit

>Actually using caps during an argument
What court, where, is missing its jester?

But the Miata murders the altima in cost and in the corners

because chassis limits

who the fuck cares about your opinion, by saying drag racing matters, you have proven yourself to be a worthless piece of shit who needs someone else to drive them around

Maybe learn to fucking drive.

>guy get 4.6 seconds to 60 with 276whp
>conveniently ignored

this is bait
everybody who ever raced on a track in their life will know that 350z is a shit car for racing

YAMAHAAAAAAAAAA

perfect two car garage - truck and sporty car :3