Tree of Savior General /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=824

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (K**zenberg - Banned)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi/Pokart/Legio)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/monami17/status/806833927222497281
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3ffgg7.1a21314a526175.1a2a3641517181.15546175
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Tree of Savior!

cute!

of course the wizard is a slut

I love my crush and I hate this game!

>CuteNotLewd won't declare war on Lewd because Lewd play on monkey server
me on the left

Whoa is this loading screen art

>spoiler
What did you expect?

twitter.com/monami17/status/806833927222497281

So does this survival thing even give exp? As far as I can tell, the entire thing is you being forced to run around boss monster without being able to hurt them for 10 minutes.

jTOS only? Shame

how do i bolster my crit rate as a fencer3? i'm full dex save for 40 points i put into con and i only have 380ish crit rate. i feel like it should be way higher than that, but i'm not sure what to do to raise it higher other than green gems, which i'd prefer not to use since my venier already has yellow gems in it.

>yfw we were in Klai before the neutral thing
>yfw they wanted your head but the tower was super hidden

Good times of the EA.

tell me about Korasai

I hope you guys don't seriously queue for survival if you don't have full manahas, lionhead dagger, stage 10 1h weapon, and 3 triple property attack hats so we can kill the bosses.

>Good times of the EA
>Forced pvp
>good times

K
E
K

no!

The hiding towers thing was super fun, if it had been actually feasible to defend them and they'd made timed GvG take place in the open world rather than in a dumb instance the game would be a lot more fun.

How many Red Infrorocktors do I have to kill to get the red ribbon boater hat?

Uhmmm... I need the sauce for, uhmm, my personal research.

It was nice, you had to put the tower in alternative maps to no get fucked, or have a par of balls and put in the middle of the Miner's Village. Good days.

They could make the instanced GvG only be useable to guilds who are not in neutral mode.

>comes back from work
>maint
Kuso game as usual

100k in a week fucboi. And don't get any silly ideas like "using the ones in Sicarius", they're bugged and won't drop shit.

>Silute /tosg/ guild gets THREE guild leaders
fucking RMTers I swear

>steal a kiss
>die a couple minutes later
>at least 4 different poisons found in the body

they just needed to make towers only vulnerable during certain times, basically like WoE. Defending your tower after it is spotted is basically impossible since you'll fall asleep eventually

>tfw your crush dislikes you
a bad feel

is LeCreme okay?

Ah, about 20 minutes as well (give or take 20sp pot a run). I run a generic barb3 build. Yeah its rotation is pretty nice to use after epee is down for a while. Despite the cloth, they die pretty quick after epee. If you ever decide to try it, you just have to manage your pulls (ranged mobs to melee etc)
That with sissels? Not much else you can do desu.
Wait for the new dagger to come out and socket lv6 greens. Ella cards might seem like a good idea but I find it a bad investment

>forced
>required to opt in by not only joining a guild but also paying to place a tower and leaving it out in the open
And yes, it was fun.

no, i'm a shitter that can't afford the sissels. i'm slumming it up with two zacharial bracelets, rip.

>tfw your crush only likes you because you're 330 with a good build and 8 10* cards
Feels plas man

>required to opt in by not only joining a guild but also paying to place a tower and leaving it out in the open

>Can't play with a group of friend because would be dragged in meaningless pvp actions
>Having to put your tower in fucking nowhere places so people who needs it(feed hammy/alchemists) would have to walk a lot to get in

I played on ICBT as well, guild leaders would walk around almost every map looking for weaker people in order to force then into a war. And for the record, was mostly about killing weaker people, VERY FEW guilds actually did use the pvp feature, mostly just used it to kill random lvl 50 people while trying to level somewhere.

>tfw nu-/tosg/ will never get to experience the joy of "open world make the other guilds mad as fuck"

How is the classic A2Sapper2Wugushi2Cannon2 nowadays? Is Musketeer2 or ?>Hackapell somehow better?
Also is this how you spread skills points for these 3? tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3ffgg7.1a21314a526175.1a2a3641517181.15546175

>dvine in FP
Good times. Then game the Horus Heresy.

Lets say it's something to look forward. I use glass bracelets myself.
Find a chrono/priest to adventure with.

You can put more than 1 person to invite to the guild.

Musketeer 2 is way better. Cannoner is getting some buffs but ultimately still kind of worse. Sapper2 got powercreeped to hell unless you go Falconer 3 so most people just go Archer 2 Ranger Wugushi 3/Falconer Muskeeter 2. Wugushi also got super buffed

Cannon2 is considered pretty shit. There are buffs in the future for it, but who knows if they'll make a difference.

For archers the popular builds are Fletcher 3 Mergen 1 for single target or SR3 for AoE. Musketeer 2 is okay but not the best, sorta like the archer version of Dragoon 2.

post some of your old screenshots, I need some nostalgia

Why Canelle always looks so sad?

>meaningless
>helping your friends
This really shows what kind of person complains about world pvp.

>I played on ICBT as well, guild leaders would walk around almost every map looking for weaker people in order to force then into a war.
Nice try. ICBT didn't have guilds.

>And for the record, was mostly about killing weaker people, VERY FEW guilds actually did use the pvp feature, mostly just used it to kill random lvl 50 people while trying to level somewhere.
More lies. Are you trying to fool people who weren't playing the game back then? If there had been VERY FEW wars, then obviously there would've been VERY FEW attacks on weaker people. Wars were mainly between active pvp guilds. In fact, the people who cried the most about "attacking weaker people" were big tryhard pve guilds who outleveled and outgeared the warmongers but were still afraid to fight. The real small, weak guilds were usually good sports who banded together with other guilds to counterattack.

cause her tats are too fat

Hakka is better for Fletcher3.

>Futureproof bullies smaller weaker guilds
>eventually bully so many of them that all 8 of them band together and run a train on us for 2 hours
best sunday afternoon ever

LICORICEEEE

tell my all your equips/card so I can give you the best advice

Yet nothing ever happened

>we were retards and made everyone hate us
Hahaahaha you're so cool fp!

Never change, Staff_John.

I still dont know why imc decided to kill hat sharing, what good is scan now?

>Lies
Only few guilds used it like FP did to actually have fun in open world PVP, the rest of the guild just wandered around maps looking for weaker guilds to fill their ego and lot letting people play.
I was in FP and was in a lot of those open world pvp when playing sorcerer because they didn't lag was a "legit" strategy to winning.

And that's only few guilds and it's where you came from, knowing only 1 side of the coin. Your circle of friends wasn't the entire server. Several guilds just camped newbie guild of people wanting to play with their friend or whatever bullshit was that they were doing, and spamming in shout their location "Weak Guild Placed on x" forcing them to remove guild tower or getting into 30 duels at once.

Whatever you think about me, not being forced on something like that and playing what I want is way better for me and my actual guild too.

>uninstalling/reinstalling my game wiped all my very first screenshots
I'll never forgive this, Kim

the last great war

namedrop

>I-I'm next to a boy!
Himeeeee

rip clover

>Moonie being a slut
what a surprise

>Kusarihime

If only she was here.....

>Korasai

>Sorc has a cool concept of using boss cards to fight
>Vast majority of cards are unavailable, Goblin with crossbow outclasses everything to a ridiculous degree anyway

>Sorc has a cool concept of using boss cards to fight
>Every card is more or less the same
>Except for one that has ranged attacks and hit twice

IMC does not play their game. Never did.

good art there. Face kinda looks like shit though.

roxona, leather roxona, venier+karacha, max peta, zach bangle x2.

literally 0 cards. i should have taken some time to actually look into them but i keep forgetting they exist.

Guess my post-rankreset build!

Orsha is dead and so is that thing

Teehee

Mimic when?

Moonie was a real girl all along

>All they had to do is have hats automatically go one-each to everyone there
>Instead, they just go scorched-earth and ruin it

Moonie got banned for opening cubes.
Maybe we will see him again someday.

Hopefully not

There was a shitload of good Sorcerer fanart, specially early on.

>flat sorceress
would impregnate

>que'd once in 5vs5 because 2vs2 was dead during the midnight shift que times
>lose
>fast forward one week, and theres "rank 34" next to my name
this is the 3rd time this has happened too...
dead game, or broken game?

anyone else excited for the "tank as well as swaaz" dungeon event?

But then she wouldn't be flat any more

that's the point

but she would be fat :^)

Hm. I suggest at least a lv 5 green gem (6 if possible, just leech TBL or uphill) on your karacha for now, will be a big upgrade in case you didn't use any. yellows on venier is the best always. red is arguably better for the dagger too but lel, that's assuming you have all the crit rate shit already so just go green. but don't go with lv 7, save it for the new two slots dagger that will come soon

zachs kinda helps a bit despite their mdef being shit. glasses are nice if you want a quick upgrade but that lack of critical rate will really hurt you when switching to glass

cards... ellaganos is the way to go before min-maxing with moles (which I dislike since I play solo). with a small investment you can make a set of six lv 5 ellaganos cards for a sweet +30 dex bonus which is huge.

>why lv 5 your shitter

It takes 54 cards to feed a card to lv 10 for only 10 dex and only 14 to make a lv 5.

I suggest spreading the exp over cards so you can get a quick bonus now than waiting years until you get a lv 10 cards to use. Later, with money you can unequip a card, lv it up and equip it again. It costs only 5 tp (so it's free). You could go for lv 6 too if you feel determined to farm.

The money it takes to lv a card from 1 to 10 is 50% of your sissels.

>why only 6 cards
I strong suggest using at least two nuaeles for endgame shit, but that's me. anyway. 30 dex coming from cards for almost nothing is just too sweety to avoid and a real quick upgrade to your critical rate.

it's nice that you already have max peta so we can focus on other things now. Sissels are the dream but as a almost full dex build you can delay then a little bit

for gloves I suggest you to use red veris when not wearing vubbe (aoe ratio)

>why
it gives you 23 critical rate (better than virtov) and has two slots for red gems. roxona gives like, 3 dex lol so sell it

armor has rokas robe (8 dex) but def is shit, make sure you use a plate bottom with yellows to compensate

People are bored a/f with PvP because if you aren't one of the 10 people willing to mega whale on builds that are only really great in PvP you don't have much impact on the outcome of the match.

Also the event will almost certainly have piss easy bosses to dodge like Shadowgaler so nobody will get killed anyway.

Which guilds were doing that? Declarations and shouts were serverwide, but the only other guild I remember declaring a million wars on random guilds was Xenization, which attracted a whole alliance against them. Guilds active in world pvp included Bad Apple, Clover, Cutenotlewd, Entropy, Futureproof, Kawaii, KruvinaLatina, Myst, NoblesseOblige, Phoenix Down, Sanctuary (declared war on everyone right before server transfers), ToT, Valhalla, Xenization, Wildfire, Undefined. Infinity got attacked but "we have the highest level Brazilian and Australian players in iTOS ", and Aistra was a big pve guild involved in one of the earliest guild wars.

>remove guild tower
And then problem solved. Don't leave the tower out and you can play however you want. Hamsters are the only real issue, but the dungeon didn't even work back then, and they could simply make it so hamsters come back with the same HP when a tower is rebuilt instead of dying, which would solve problems with natural tower expiration too.

>and they could simply make it so

it's been like a year and we're still saying this phrase about IMC?

If only they had failed to implement neutrality and left in an endless list of ways to declare war anyway.

goodluck dodging magic, ill just sit there and hold C (huehue cant use skills but i can press C) with my 80k hp unbuffed and ill legit charge people to carry them

who needs dina bee farm, this is a new era of swaazposting!

>Good luck dodging magic

It's all bosses, bosses don't use homing attacks and even then players have obscene defense at high levels so it's not like it matters.

I forgot TW_Yorozuya, which had a rare sword3 cata3 templar (most were pelt, and most of the rest were leveling-oriented high/barb). My favorite build was a guy with sword2 hop1 cata1 corsair2 templar.