Hi Veeky Forums I'm new to this board...

Hi Veeky Forums I'm new to this board. You probably have this kind of thread on a daily basis and I'll probably be answered to fuck off out of here, but I'll try.
I live in a shithole of country (Spain), you can't live properly here. I'm not talking about making six figures every month, you can't afford growing a family. the work you find won't give you enough even to live. that's why I was thinking about gettin into invesment, but I have a total lack of knowledge. things I know and might help.
I just want an income, not trying to became "the wolf of wall street" overnight.
Learnt statistic while in college. sure not as a mathematician, but at least I can't tell the difference betwen the mean and the average.
where should I start reading/learning? do I need a minimun amount of cash to get into it? Should normies like myself stay away from this?

Do you have any business experience? Are you willing to do any job? I was looking to hire a Spaniard for sales but the fucker was so lazy and immature that i gave up. Might have a slot for you.

Hey, man. I'm not a Spaniard, but I'd like to know more about that job opening. I do speak fluent Spanish. It's my first language.

>Do you have any business experience?
No, sorry.
>Are you willing to do any job?
Yest, the idea is to get some income while I work/seek for job/find a better one etc. not living by the money I make on markets. that would be beyond my reach for sure, and it will take a workday of work, analisys and so.

i need europeans for this one where are you from?
I have a biofuel factory, i want it to be sold on the spanish market.

MOVE

so you are looking for marketing? advertisment? Here people use gaoline or diesel. the biodiesel isn't a thing here, neither the electric cars.

Be more specific.

there is a market for wood pellets, there are companies for that. I need sales

I see, if it helps you somehow, those wood pellets seem to have market on stoves and so.

that what i was talking about. would you be interested?

sorry, can't help. but there's a lot of job offers about salesman lately, it wouldn't be hard to find something to match want you look for.

Living in Spain I assume you take many siestas during the day. Have you considered allowing subscribers to watch you sleep for money?

Are you an attractive woman?

Can you become one?

>Living in Spain I assume you take many siestas during the day. Have you considered allowing subscribers to watch you sleep for money?

no, and I don't do siesta.

>Are you an attractive woman?
No
>Can you become one?
No

hehe
made me think of pic related

christ.

user.

Are you capable of entering your military?

Soldiers basically spend nothing on anything, so you can save money to start investing in your military.

Just, you know, don't spend your money on anything.

nope. age limit. also, they went full when the crisis started.

Sure is your country, external locus of control. Do you know the richest man alive is from Spain and he started with nothing? Probably he didn't waste his time whining and blaming the others.

>he started with nothing
Capitalist mythology
>external locus of control
cheap psychology.

0/10

spanish guy here. lol at failing for the amancio ortega meme.

"Just look at amancio bro"

truth is, working is a scam, the wages are too low, it's not worth it.

and if you make money with a business or in my case with a jewtube channel, you get massive taxes even if I make like 100 bucks a month

you can't win, the only good part is you don't go bankrupt if you need to go to the hospital. oh well

why this board has no sticky? I mean, it has one but it doesn't contain any info for noobs like other boards do.