>14.2% dark
>49.8% magic
>stability is an extremely impressive __87__
>only weighs __39__
>that's only 11 units less than full havel's

Looks retarded

>166408121
Still need source

I'm also excited as all living hell for that battle standard looking weapon in the trailer. Too bad I'm not faith based

Damn I messed that up. Been a while

I don't want this to be a thing, but I also hope that I can buff it with magic shield to see what it looks like

gave you sauce in the previous thread

Hi. My name is Skra and this is my first build.

I started playing Dark Souls Oct 11, 2016. I wanted to role play this game as a knight for no other reason than I like the way knight armor looks. I realize that there are better defensive options. It seems to me that new players almost always tend to make a Giant Dad and I want to do something different. This build is what I have ended up with.

While learning this game, I realized that the Claymore has TWO thrust attacks: a one-handed thrust attack and a rolling two-handed thrust attack. So, whether I’m one-handing or two-handing my Claymore, the Leo Ring bonus damage would always be available to me. It occurred to me that the Leo Ring would go with my build nicely considering that I'm fast rolling in medium armor.

With Charcoal Pine Resin applied and the Leo Ring counter bonus triggered, my one-handed R2 thrust attack does 820 damage against the Cleric in the Darkroot Garden. My two-handed rolling thrust attack does 836 damage against him. The Leo Ring aside, stabbing the Cleric in the back one-handed yields 884 damage, a two-handed backstab yields 901 damage and Riposte is 1048 damage (I used the Cleric for testing because he heals himself). With the Green Blossom and the Grass Crest Shield regenerating my stamina, I rarely find myself unable to use my rolling thrust attack. It's just always there.

I've read in the forums that the contemporary quality build is 27/40 because of the two-handed bonus for strength, but I wanted to make certain that my one-handed thrust attack did as much damage as efficiently possible because the damage bonus granted by the Leo Ring is percentage based. Also, since my two-handed thrust attack requires rolling, I had to figure out a way to get my equipment burden below 25% so that I could fast roll without being too squishy because my vitality is so low.

So, my first build is finished. This is it. It's my Veteran Knight and I love it.
>mmdks.com/8ijr

>CITY OF THE DEAD XD
sadansk full of shit once again

>at last...... i've acquired.... the DARK SOULS™: Prepare To Die™ Edition on Steam only for $19.99

Seriously? What the fuck were they thinking?

price increase because it was released for japan

Wait, was "meme" the source? How would I search for that without getting le epic dark souls maymays?

>enemies have poise
>players don't
Why does From fuck things up so badly all the time?

>for $19.99
Someone got ripped

they only just got it on PC?

>>players don't
Attack with big weapon

they only just got it on PC.

looks like the izombie chick

From fixed poise by having it tied to HA. Wield a bigger weapon.

Maybe I don't want to use a big weapon

hue

Good job you get no hyper armor (aka poise)

Then you don't deserve poise.

>meme
>50

What are you trying to tell me?

I'd rather go 50 Str to get the dual greatshields and possibly eventually dual greatswords. And then blow the rest on Vit just so I can switch between the two of them in the middle of fights.

18 str is about the most you'd want on a dexbuild for BKS or arbalest, but I don't know if the pole is great as a sharp weapon since you're kinda expected to twohand it

Things like crows quills are the sorts of dex weapons that thrive around sl 80. Although they're shorter than the estoc, sharp infused at 40 dex they get the same AR as a 40/40 refined and twohanded estoc alongside a greater crit modifier and a more diverse moveset. In higher SL's estoc's reach alone is enough to keep up with it, and you're gonna have str anyway if you're using it with a greatshield, but in low levels having high crit and damage for instakills is really useful, especially for killing regenfags, who become an even bigger problem since the health per second they gain at that level is proportionally larger (2 hp/s while you have 1000 HP feels twice as fast as it would if you had 2000 hp basically). And if you're invading, being able to burst kill the host lets you avoid having to take out all of their estus flasks.

Then who cares? You don't need poise for little weapons since trading hits doesn't fucking benefit you at all

everything you need has already been supplied

now, it's up to you

I was more annoyed that enemies still have it.
>if you don't use a certain weapon you miss out on a mechanic
That's stupid and you're stupid
I'm more annoyed that enemies still have poise and the weapon I'm using just refuses to stun them

>tfw will never have enough vit for both
end my life

So wait, I either have to fight the nameless kang or get the twinkling dragon stone or can I do both in one playtrough?

I-I see now. Thank you user

>I want to tank hits and have the speed to beat everything else

You should go play Dark Souls 1 again. Seems more to your taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyoypm6r5sc&feature=youtu.be

holy shit

I don't even want the poise for myself but if I get the first hit in I don't want them to be able to ignore the first five hits of my combo and r1 me to death.
From fucked up.

>>>/bbg/

OH MY FUCKING GOD YES.

I FUCKING KNEW SOMEONE WOULD FIND SOMETHING LIKE THIS ONE DAY.

FUCKING HELL YES.

>mfw the hitbox is huge
>mfw I still missed it on my first try and died

>enemies use large weapons that get hyper armor
>player uses dinky dagger/estoc that doesn't get hyper armor
>"Waaa it's not fair!"

Also the fact that NPCs do almost the exact same things every time they attack so you can just avoid their attacks. Players are creative.

DO NOT CLICK

ACTUAL SPOILERS

95% phys
50% fire
50% lightning
75% dark
80% magic
75 stability 90 stability when two-handed
22 strength, 18 dex
A strength scaling, C dex scaling
blocks with L1, R1s are EXTREMELY slow version of caestus/demon's fist moveset

It's getting late. FC over, thanks for coming.
If it isn't too much to ask, I'd like a bit more civil behavior. You know who you are.
I'm pretty sure that was more than 10 dung pies

If it was hyper armor I'd just work around it but its poise.
I can deal with PvP hyper armor just fine but enemies don't seem to give a shit.
It is the very definition of not fair, enemies have poise and players don't.
Its not even that small of a weapon this enemy ignores five hits from the dancers swords.
It's not even a giant enemy, its stupid and you're an idiot.

uhh actually
1% everything and 9999 stability

Where the fuck is your source

poo in the loo

Do you get staggered irl from a mosquito?

>decide to finally finish off my trophy
>missing one but i dont remember which
>it's wolnir
>his soul is gone
>have to go to the next NG
>ah fuck
>whatever i dont even really care about this character let's just roll
>speedrun my ass to Nito: Bearer of the Curse Edition
>kill him second try (holy shit why does wolnir nig me every playthrough)
>buy black serpent
>>still no achievement
>>>re-count
>>>>missing warmth

HOOOOOOOOLY FUCK KILL ME

YES THEY'RE BACK FUCK YESSSS now if only they'd put the cool powerstance movesets into the game again too.

Did me having messing with some pies for one match bug you? Thanks for hosting. They're just pies.

pc fc where

honestly im so fucking desperate for non-arena pvp im considering invading

ill even fucking take drake as a host please just someone do it

>dancers swords
>mosquito
I know the damage isn't amazing but are you fucking retarded?
It's an enchanted blade and a flame blade.
2 hits with each and an extra from the enchanted blade should at least stagger enemies.
If it worked properly I could do six hits, back off to let my stamina regent and look for another opportunity.
Instead I get to five and he turns and wails on me with his dark sword.
Which stunlocks me to death.

just missed it

>All infusions may now be buffed.
>Raw and Raw-elemental infusions will now be granted scalings based on lowest level stat.
>Heavy infusion will increase scaling more, but increases weapon weight and stamina costs.
>Sharp infusion will increase scaling more, but lowers weapon durability and stability.
>Refined infusion will now deal overall less damage, but has lower stamina costs, lower weight, and marginally higher critical damage.
>Hollow infusion now lowers HP, FP, Stamina, and Absorptions slightly, scalings increased. Luck bonus increased, but no longer stacks.
>Non-Raw elemental infusions now have greater physical scaling, but lower base physical damage.
>Deep and Fire infusions and Dark and Chaos infusions have had their names swapped to better reflect their translations. (i.e. deep and fire now grant Int & Fai scalings, dark and chaos are now elemental-raw).
>Blessed infusion has been granted increased scalings, and now deals lightning damage in addition to its Health Point regeneration, which no longer stacks. Other effects unchanged.
>Simple infusion has been granted increased scalings in addition to its Focus Point regeneration, which no longer stacks.
>Crystal infusion no longer adds intelligence scaling and instead deals raw magic and physical damage.
>Lightning infusion no longer adds faith scaling and instead deals raw lightning and physical damage.
>Bleed infusion has increased auxiliary base damage and luck scaling, but can only improve existing bleed auxiliary.
>Poison infusion has increased auxiliary base damage and luck scaling, but can only improve existing poison auxiliary.

Dark souls 2/3/Blooborne rules for stagger

TWO HITS
NO MATTER HOW FAST YOU ATTACK
TWO HITS MAXIMUM

Your dual weapons hit twice per 1 attack, so you are complaining about them getting out of your 3 attack?

Is the arena all meta level people or can you get matches at lower and higher SL than that?

>95% physical
That's a relic of DaS1. Only two greatshields in the game have sub-100 physical resist, and they're the cheap-ass crappy ones.

>those requirements
No fucking way. They'll require 40 Str minimum, and only 5 shields in the entire game have Dex requirements anyway (and even out of them, only one is a greatshield).

I've matched with someone who had 140.

>tfw want to make runescape cosplay
>"ags to dclaws"
>main astora greatsword no offhand
>pocket crow talons
>spam weapon art immediately after equipped

If it wasn't for the fact I was looking for an opportunity to attack after he attacked I wouldn't even get that far.

R1: right bash, left bash, then the clamp
R2: alternating overhead smashes, then smashing them together facing each other
L1: block with both shields, reduces movement speed to walking while blocking, and fat-rolling for 1 second after you stop blocking
L2: bulldozer charge, chain into R2 for a toss that space-launches enemies behind you

you wish

Do a dark souls 2 run with pursuer's ultra greatsword, infused with magic. Use magic weapon. Even on minimum stats and +3 your 2HR2s will do 1000+ damage when you get the counter timing right, and you can get all of that within the first hour of the game.

If you don't like grabbing bone dust early on, then do the same but with the regular Greatsword. Not as powerful but still good.

why the fuck do people say to buff infused weapons in dark souls 2 because you cant

This is most likely Gwynevere. I'll bet you she's holding the egg of Ocelotte

You can't buff them with resins, but you can buff them with proper faith/sorcery/pyro buffs

Yes, you can. It's just certain weapons you can't buff at all.

Have you ever seen how much fucking damage power-stanced CMW Faintstone-infused Blue Flames can do?

And this is probably Ocelotte.
Fucking hell, why is there so much Lothric wanking in this game? I wanted to see Londor ;_;

>because you can't

You can, just not with resins.

Spell buffs work on all weapons and all infusions, except for MLGS, Smelter Sword, Majestic Greatsword, I think, which can't be buffed by spells or resins no matter what.

I have 10m soul memory on SotFS and can't get summoned for Sunlight Medals. Am I fucked?

vaati, go home

Vaati stole that theory from us, actually.

Console or pc

>voices complaint about dark souls 3 mechanic
>states a dislike for using great sword
>"use this ultra great sword in dark souls 2"
What?

>struggling with soul of cinder on lower SL NG+
>decide to fudge it and go dagger bleed with high fire resistance
>fight is really easy
doesn't feel satisfying desu

My goddess-fu would never look so frumpy, blasphemer!

Console

Why isn't Rosaria Gwynevere?

Not to mention her bust size is far too small

>tfw no paired crossbow in dlc

Tits

probably, especially since the game is a bit older. the bonfires have red outlines for areas that there are people with your SM. if you don't see those you're screwed.

I'm up for another hour, if you're on ps4 I can help you with the medals
We can connect no matter the SM if we use the god ring right?

It's been thousands of years and several fire cycles. She's also popped out at least a dozen brats by now.

ocelotte gets killed during the fight

did you think osierus was making those baby noises? lmao

Yes. Most people have beaten all the bosses

Try Putting your sign down in the King's Gate bonfire. Your best hope is catching some NG+ builds that are going to fight the watchers, nashandra, and aldia. Fume Knight is another place to try. Most people have 2-3m SM by the time they beat the game the first time. They also drop from Falconers at shaded woods, but you're likely to only get 1 or 2 for each bonfire ascetic you burn because of how rare they are.

You're supposed to get your medals by being summoned for earthen peak, FYI. It's a co-op level.

>duel wielding pistol crossbows

greatmaces should really be able to stagger charge

this is the glorious titslip video, to keep the gwynevere is rosaria shitposters at bay, now thank your goddess and her trap brother for giving us this sight

What the fuck, completely invisible invader just killed me.

Was that hacking or am I missing something?

That got retconned out of the game. Originally it was going to be a corpse baby, but as it is now Ocelotte is missing. Hyped to be some sort of boss on steroids.

Oh god, I'll be fighting this thing for the first time in NG+2. I will get raped so hard..

Nope.

More proofs

Isn't that the case for almost all of his "theories?"

OCELOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FROM got a shitton of complaints for making Gwynevere. It's not at all unlikely that they've either covered her up, or downgraded her. Also what you're seeing there is an illusion, not the real Gwynevere.