Just remember nocoiners: On a long enough timeline all fiat currencies go to 0

Just remember nocoiners: On a long enough timeline all fiat currencies go to 0.

Other urls found in this thread:

spendbitcoins.com/places/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And gold is easily confiscable.

>b-but I already lost the Bitcoin boat

Bitcoin will test its previous ATH in 2017.

>On a long enough timeline all fiat currencies go to 0.
Yeah that's a fucking problem. But bitcoin doesn't solve that problem. I'm on your side, man, I hate fiat but I can't pay for rent with bitcoin, I can't pay college tuition with bitcoin, I can't buy groceries with bitcoin, so I am left with only 3 options:

1) Use fiat
2) Starve and freeze to death
3) Kill myself

>Executive Order 6102

Cute. How many people were successfully prosecuted? The order was to manipulate the money supply, plain and simple. It was for Treasury's solvency. The authorities did not go door-to-door, taking people's wedding rings and molars. You could bury gold coins and find them later.

Gold beats bitcoin when it comes to long-term wealth preservation for the simple reason that BTC has virtually no track record. BTC exchanges have not survived a global total war scenario. Gold has multiple times and will continue to do so.

BTC is the champion of slipping past airports, though. Moving your life's savings in bullion past the TSA is not wise. Better to trade for BTC and buy back in on the other side.

>bitcoin is not secure because i was stupid enough to store them somewhere else but my own wallet
2013 wants his meme back

>eah that's a fucking problem. But bitcoin doesn't solve that problem. I'm on your side, man, I hate fiat but I can't pay for rent with bitcoin, I can't pay college tuition with bitcoin, I can't buy groceries with bitcoin,

You can't because it's not necessary now. It will once governments get rid of physical cash, you'll find plenty of people accepting bitcoin for all of that. Not to mention you can already buy anything you want over the internet in exchange of bitcoin.

>Not to mention you can already buy anything you want over the internet in exchange of bitcoin

Yeah, anything I want. Anything except for:

Groceries
University Tuition
Rent
Car
Gasoline
Bus tickets
Hookers
Utilities like electricity and water
Legal Weed
Soap, deodorant, razors

Yeah man everything except the things you need to survive.

spendbitcoins.com/places/

What's missing will anyway. Just buy now so you don't kill yourself later in regret. It's a better gold already.

>Can't pay rent with bitcoin

I know for a fact there's a few Realtors accepting bitcoin for rent in Manchester, NH, been in email contact with them.

Besides there's nothing stopping you from converting btc to cash

Nocoiners on suicide watch.

I love how this graphic is used by coinbuddies to bolster their confidence that buttcoin only has to claim a thin slice of the big pie to go moonshot.

In actuality this graphic shows that bitcoin is just an insignificant mote of dust and that real money, SMART MONEY will never have anything to do with it.

It's a trivial, short-term phenomenon and there's a reason that the only place you hear anything about it is in financially illiterate locales such as Veeky Forums

>legal weed
Holy cuck. There's so much weed being sold for bitcoin but you require "legal" weed.

>he wants to get rich by looking at things that are already big

this is why you are and will remain poor

Another dip missed by nocoiners. Seriously, how fucking easy it is to get rich with this? Just buy every single dip law.

>gold
you can ban it people still gonna hoard and trade it. it increases the value
>btc
you can ban it easily and force isps to filter out bitcoin protocol and crack down hard at the few mines and related services left if the incentives are adequate. this will drop the price harder than a machine hammer, which results in a confusion and panic that utterly eliminates the currency.

remember btc almost crashes every time an exchange gets "hacked". what happens when they start messing with mining and the protocol itself.

>BTC is the champion of slipping past airports, though. Moving your life's savings in bullion past the TSA is not wise. Better to trade for BTC and buy back in on the other side.
this btc is an incredible escape currency. it's not something to hold your wealth in long term.

I'm more bothered by the fact that proponents of BTC want to watch the world burn in a mix of trolling and shilling, it's unsettling, all monetary valuations aside.

Tainted ideals, nothing holds value except the belief that you hold unto in, therefore the only true and stable measure is within yourself as cliché as it sounds - this obviously includes your predisposition and posturing towards a dynamic in this world.

Does it matter that fiat currencies go to zero on a geological timescale? Do you honestly think you'll survive long enough to care?

>>Assuming if the dollar collapses and bitcoin appreciates greatly that walmart isn't going to accept if not demand bitcoin as a payment as opposed to US currency.

>keep money on exchange
>buy dips
Shit sorry user, haxors stole it.

Whats the best exchange to buy and sell crypto's on?

poloniex

wrong

True story.

...good thing I don't have any of it.

one can simply not argue with your intelligent and elaborate reasoning. oh wait...