Hey Veeky Forums, anyone want to start a business or some hustle together?

Hey Veeky Forums, anyone want to start a business or some hustle together?

I'm a programmer and am familiar with some digital marketing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWDUMZINI40
superuser.com/questions/226961/how-do-people-recover-data-from-ram
securityaffairs.co/wordpress/38397/hacking/sniffing-traffic-tor-traffic.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to have a guy on Veeky Forums help me edit my videos, but that partnership ended. Now I'm looking for expert shills to help with my YouTube channel. I want to fill the gap in the vlog market left by the death of casey neistat's channel.

Let's brainstorm clever marketing tactics.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWDUMZINI40

that is one of the most autistic things ive ever seen

well...
im not ready yet, but what kind of digital marketing.

Nothing fancy, but i'm getting ready to start a septic pumping company.

I've actually almost finished a project that can transfer data without using the internet and if the suggested actions are taken would be impossible (without quantum computing) for anyone but the recipient to access the data - I can produce one unit for under £50 but I have no idea how I will use it, open source it and let everyone use it, closed source and obufsticated so I can sell it for as much as I want, get a patent and I'd be the only one producing them, or open source it but also sell them for lazy or tech illiterate users
never done anything biz related so not really sure

oh also only the recipient can even copy data from the device

What is it called, and how is it done?

not got an official name yet since it's still in a testing phase not going to go into detail on how it's done since I might be making it a commercial project but it has around 10 failsafes to make sure the data is either in accessible or gets deleted if anyone but the recipient tries to access it, and it has a backup timer so if the receiver doesn't access it within a set time it gets wiped securely - I'm thinking for the next testing phase trying to make the police actively target me then putting definitive proof against me on the device and making them aware it's on the device, then if I get charged and the get the evidence I know the device isn't ready for public release however if I don't end up getting charged due to lack of evidence I know it can stand up to low/medium levels of government attacks but I'm on the fence about this idea

Brilliant idea. To test the highest levels of security join the jihadists and become a legitimate threat to the president's life with evidence of your plans on your drive. It's flawless

im a 3d artist and somewhat versed in photoshop

idk hows that related but take your pick

There are better ways to test it. Email my throwaway and I'll see if I can help you.
[email protected]

I know you're being a wisenheimer, but my friend's Dad does septic service, and he knows I studied Finance, and am preoccupied with wealth building, so he was asking me the other day what he was supposed to do to clean up all the cash he's accumulated from pumping septic tanks. He pretty much only claims income if someone writes him a check. Otherwise, all the cash goes into the safe. His safe is overrun with fucking cash right now and he doesn't know what to do with it all.

Good for him.

it's funny but after my psych evaluation they actually made the anti terror unit aware of me so I'm actually on terrorist watchlists, meaning if I handle it correctly I could get top level governments to try to get into the device
you testing it would require me to give you access to my code and hardware, that's not going to happen

Hi Ops. I'm an idea man. I will email you periodically with amazing ideas and you will implement them. I ask only for 3 things: 1) 30% of all income 2) your absolute trust and confidence and
Most importantly
3) let's have a little fun!

I know this a lot to take in. Think about it and get back to me.

also interestingly if 97 is the year you was born we were born in the same year

Patent it then. If you ever go public you'll have people seeing your design whether you like it or not

I know but right now it's at a point where it's unpatented and could be stolen - when it goes public I could email you so you can test it then, or if I go down the non commercial route I could email you when it's at a more stable stage - I'm curious how could you help test it though?

19 and already on a terror watch list? What did you do?

Also, my pen testing in this situation can scope farther than even my own abilities. I'm mainly a social engineer and can convince others to help us if I see potential in it being better than current famous encryption techniques

Also how did you come to this stage? Were you inspired by "deepwebs" (freenet, i2p, tor, etc.), TAILS, veracrypt, etc?

I plotted an act of terror (was never going to do it) just wanted to see how well I COULD do it, I get bored a lot

also it uses already existing encryption algorithms (the user can pick from some 2 key encryption algorithms during configuration) the main thing is the data failsafes that stop anyone but the receiver from getting the data, and even after they get the data the need a second code from the sender after the confirm they have the device, so even with the UKs mandatory decryption keys the receiver cannot actually hand over the decryption key meaning even if he wanted to he couldn't give them the data without the sender letting him I've been considering adding a GPS module so the sender could set blackzones i.e local police stations so it auto wipes if the receiver goes into a police station
I was inspired by the ideology of cypherpunks, plus it's been a really fun project

How can you stop others from getting the data? Unless it's wired the entire way they can still intercept data, and they can know the sender and receiver.
If the UK forces them to give their password surely they can have access to their computer. Are you going to have some check to make sure it's really them before you allow them to open it with your code?

How can you autowipe something if it doesn't have a processor (flash drives)? Even if you did, it's still possible to regain the information with high tech equipment.

What separates your idea from tor and your wiping from TAILS and "shredding" software which all have their own vulnerabilities?

My advice is to study past exploits of tails, tor, veracrypt, firefox, etc. then patent it and seek advice on forums (may require manipulation as many of them are haughty)

might be new ID since I'm now on desktop and I don't know how IDs work, it isn't just a usb you have a device (raspi) hooked up to a battery pack, if you plug in anything without the thing you plugged in having the authentication file it wipes, it lose power it wipes and if they get the receiver and the device the receiver still needs a decryption code from the sender and the sender can refuse to send it them or the receiver can tip them off when asking for the key so the sender knows not to give them the key also high tech equipment can't recover data with the way it's wiped (encrypted 5 times using PGP with random keys and random passphrases then encrypted 5 times with RSA but the RSA also encrypts the PGP keys, then everything is replaced with 0s then deleted, then the device powers off, when the device boots up the same process repeats so essentially once one of the failsafes are active it gets put in an endless loop of encrypting, 0ing and shutting down

Here's how to regain data from volatile memory
superuser.com/questions/226961/how-do-people-recover-data-from-ram

If it's powered off you can't wipe it, and it has to be decrypted at some point, so it's possible to obtain the information. Best you can hope for is the government won't think it's worth their time.

A better solution would be to make it into a solution--literally. Hydrochloric acid maybe on a timer to if you want to automate it

Wiping data is what tails specializes in as well, and they have vulnerabilities. They can't defend the bios or some hardware (some processors and cache are hard to wipe/won't wipe).

they'd have to freeze the ram within about a minute of it powering off to get it, and it doesn't wipe at power off it wipes at power on and it has to be powered on to be accessed I mean they could pull out the sd card but it'll have full disk encryption and the password to it would be 32 random chars that the person who set it up doesn't store and would forget so once it loses power for more than a minute (which it most likely would) there's not much they can do, they can't manage to mount the sd card and they would have to bruteforce a 32 char password then bruteforce encrypted files without having the private key

Didn't you say it transferred without the internet? How would it transmit? Over radio?

the device would be sent via mail or dead drop if you didn't want to give out your address you could use a PO box or local supermarkets accept packages for you

>expert shills
/pol/ here, I think I can help you.

Haha why don't you just use a cipher on paper and burn it later

I can program and I'm down to talk business
wsugar97 at gmail.com

>It's a new groundbreaking technology it doesn't even need the Internet

Or a catapult

Virtually unbreakable encryption has already been made. The current problem is hardware, keyloggers, and transmitting data while hiding ips and obscuring its contents (not even tor does the last one)

I got the solution for you: you memorize the information then walk to the guy's house and say it in his ear.
Be careful you need to say it quietly tho

I have access to unlimited untethered sim cards, hit me up at [email protected] if you have any clever idea

If you use default setting with latest for release it does 100%

Topkek
Make sure to create your own language too

Even fixing the latest 0 day exploit tor doesn't have end to end encryption. It just obscures your ip. Exit nodes still get all the unencrypted data, just without your ip.

No?? Every sensitive data is HTTPS. Exit nodes only see cyphertext TLS dawg

What's your idea? Right now I'm commenting on a bunch of low-subscriber-count channels, some networking. How else can I shill?

securityaffairs.co/wordpress/38397/hacking/sniffing-traffic-tor-traffic.html

It happens

[email protected]
E-mail me with what you have in mind, I have a few things that can be done pretty easily, plus I've already got started on them so we have a headstart.

Again, sorry you're wrong """ Chloe""" used her dummy "" site"" without HTTPS, the point of experiment was to check whether somebody out of thousands nodes is a malicious 1334 hax0r who logs plain-http requests and then logs in, not whether there is a mysterious genius sitting on exit node who figured out how to break ssl2/tls. Tho even shittier SSL requires lots of request to be made to conduct padding attack, literally thousands

Sorry, I just know more that u about for stop spreading disinformation

Wanna hustle these

BUMPING MY POST SO IM NOT INVISIBLE IN THIS ABSOLUTE SEA OF POSTS, THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!