wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Add-On Websites:
mods.curse.com/addons/wow
wowinterface.com
wowace.com

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/nJ7p0BB5 (embed)

Comments:
pastebin.com/229Ln7JW (embed)

Filenames:
pastebin.com/QXqp253d (embed)

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/DQg6QkPb (embed)

These filter lists were updated on January 18th, 2017 with new additions to all categories

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/support/en/article/7826
wowhead.com/item=48703/the-facebreaker
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#dataset=90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xth for better luck next time

I just noticed the OP has the official website linked 3 times and has a link to the tumblr world of warcraft tag
Why

>default ui

>crates of salvage

Sylvanas best girl

>paladin

>Someone on the forums posts an ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SHIT OPINION
>Less than 10k Achievement points

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

>inventory

now you can be a pro ret pala and dominate wpvp with 3 health pools every single fight

>palasande

post skovald

>accidentally hit clean up bags

RE
r
e
E
E
E
E

So i was trying out resto druid with the 100 class trial thing and accidentally tp'd to moonglade. On a whim I decided to see if I would be allowed out, and I'm currently walking around in Stormwind . I can even do dungeons and stuff. Is this a free lvl 100 druid or am I missing something here?

>all those shadow priest tears because of the mount
Amazing

I guess you can go anywhere but you cant go past the first artifact weapon quest, it will lock you out of your character after a certain amount of time.

edgecaller go and stay go

no wonder Orcs raided them and raped

>people upset blizz has no quality control
i dont play spriest but that mount will be ugly as fuck to see people riding

us.battle.net/support/en/article/7826
>Your new trial character is playable for eight hours, or until you receive your first artifact weapon and create your Order Hall. After the trial is over, your character is locked from further play. You can purchase and use a Character Boost to permanently unlock your trial character.

>about to pug nl +11
>raging necrotic fortified

im fucked right

If they were raped there would have been more than two half draenei half orc. And Garona shouldn't even count because there was magical fuckery involved.

CUTE

>go to your class forum
>posts and threads saying shit like "why are we so bad and shitty?"
>they have less than 10k achievement points
>they've never stepped into a mythic raid
Everytime. You can literally spot the shitters from a mile away.

hey sugar, when are we finally going to ERP again?

>yogg-saron
>kill grasper tentacle too quickly
>you have been disconnected

>they're a flex/normal raider
>for years
>complaining about balance and viability

It's beautiful.

please let me zug you

>10 minute cooldown insta full heal turns into 4 minute insta full heal
Oh stop whining seriously

I got a feel that raiding mythics while having 2 mountes, 0 pets and not playing farming achievements minigame is a monumental ingame achievement.

The new Shaman fist skin suck balls.

>tfw can't transmog my windwalker artifact into brewmaster staff

FUGGGGGGGG

Why would you be able to make two fists into a staff?

how the fuck can you have less than 10k in fucking 2017?

>Abandoned guild due to burning out
>Went and played Elysium
>Check back on my guild and they haven't gotten any new achievements since November, and they're the ones I basically forced them to

rero

How hard is NH lads, and can I catch up, do you think?

Back in vanilla I had an addon called RangeRecolor. All it did was change the color of spell icons on default Blizzard bars to red if you're out of range or dark blue / grey if you're out of resource.

Anyone got anything similar for Legion? I don't wanna replace Blizzard's default bars, I just wanna recolor the entire icon instead of the tiny keybind number/letter to make it easier to notice when I'm OOR.

I hope there is a special place in hell reserved for the fucktard who forced dw and god-fucking-damn fist weapons, memest of the memes on windwalkers.

?
Yeah that is embearrassing
??
:(
WPVP sux
That's not how healer CD's work. You don't rotationally use LoH, I'll still get one use out of it unless I spec for the further reduced CD to make it 2 minutes but that's removing Rule of Law so you're shooting yourself in the foot

ThePruld has beeen dmc'ed.
>thanks blizz

>tfw trade chat politics arguments are more fun then the actual game

>forcing fist weapons on monks is bad

Webms are cool
I need to make some

1. search for literally any monk art: they have staves
2. until WoD staves worked A-OK for WW, "way of the monk" fixed any shortcoming of 2h or dw. Some even said that 2h WW does better by a bit in mythics

And there comes some FAGGOT making core abilities require DW, creating those god-awful artifact weapons with a literally-pulled-out-of-his-ass backstory.

i'm pissed

was in a good nighthold pug, we'd killed 8 of the bosses and only had one wipe, and then some random dps who had had been doing 200k dps on all the bosses started complaining about the healers and got all of us kicked

It wouldn't be that bad if you could transmog fists into other 1 handers. Since you can't, you're kinda stuck with limited transmog options. Default artifact skins are kinda bad.

Meanwhile, Brewmasters get probably the best looking artifacts in the game. And they fit the class and theme so well.

>warriors can mog their 2h sword into an axe, mace, polearm or staff
>druids can mog their staff into a polearm or mace
>windwalker monks turn their artifact invisible because all fists look like shit :3c

Like, at least let us switch the appearance of fist weapons to 1h swords, axes and maces. In a perfect world staves/polearms.

but how

Ah, classic blizzard railroading and forsing their "vision".
wowhead.com/item=48703/the-facebreaker

is tmorph still bannable? I want to be a horde draenei

I want to fuck a draenei.

>Was going to main Frost for 7.1.5 because I thought it would be better than what they were doing to Fire

Ha ha, guess I was wrong I'll just switch to whatever mage spec is performing well right n-

he kept bitching in raid chat about how the healers were what wiped us ( the raid didn't split for tichondrius so 70% of the raid had corrupted blood debuff) and i guess the leader listened to him

Should I swap to Arcane? Fire's single target damage is making me want to kill myself.

Where do I find this?

Also, why the fuck even with all the "ability pruning" Blizzard has done do Warlocks still have a shit ton of filler abilities?

warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#dataset=90

Warlogs is referred to pretty heavily

have you got an imgur album of these amazing lewds

>Had a Fire Mage and SPriest before taking a break due to work
>Was pretty secure in thinking at least one would survive 7.1.5

>Fire mage is fucking terrible in raids, top-tier in M+
>SPriest is top-tier in raids, bad in M+

welp just fuck me in the ass

>none of the WW artifact skins are based on tonfas

seriously bliz

>check my class
>I am in the 90th percentile
Bullshit

No need to be vulgar.

I've been safe using the program on a weekly basis since Mists of Pandaria.

That explains it, I always used World of Logs.

...Is Destruction really that bad right now though? I literally just started leveling my lock and just picked my artifact. I don't want to run Demonology in the slightest.

>fury warrior that high

Coming soon
When I have time to sort through around 1000+ screenshots

I don't think you understand what that chart is or what it shows, user.

It is parsing badly for the NH across all the bosses. Destruction does 2 bosses pretty damn well but isn't worth taking for the rest of them.

Right now they're doing bad for the current content, is all it shows.

can we PLEASE fuck

I-Is chungies back?

I checked the logs only for my class, for all shadow priests all bosses.

How many mythic+ dungeons do you do per week on average?

i'd do atleast 1 but i can't be fucked anymore

When Free Far Sight gets updated, yeah
I'll image cap threads by myself if it does

>spriest bad in m+
Hello user
It's not 7.1 anymore

Literally one for the weekly cache. I just join someone from the guild to do a +12 run with their key and that's it. However this week I did a +16 since they are going to update the rewards. Haven't done my own key for like a month now.

2 SPriests was a viable comp in 7.1

Name a M+ level that you think is relevant for me, we'll see how its doing.

I miss you ;-;

I'm running 14s with misery shadowcrash if needed and doing just fine

We had no fucking aoe before we were just there to nuke the boss with surrender to memes now we still have good boss dps but also good cleave on adds

Zero.

I miss Challenge Modes. Mystic+ just isn't the same.

just upload all of them

Shattered Halls - Europe

We are recruiting players from all backgrounds, we are the best, if you play on the European servers come join us. We will soon down Heroic Gul'dan.

the best thing about challenge modes was that unless you did them at the start of the expansion, you had no chance to do them legitimately after that

>got nothing but a million mDPS trinkets from NH
>none of them is an upgrade to the regular mythic eye of command
>none of them are buffed

it's going to be hard competing for groups next week when all of them will be asking for 890 while I still have a few pieces of low levels holding me down.

My mage just got a prydaz. Delete and level again? Barely 10 hours played @110

You're so far behind at this point that you might as well not bother

Yeah, that's what I heard. Difficulty finding groups without already having the achievement.

It's just an alt user, I'll get up to +10 boosted by guildies as soon as I ding

Isn't new PVP stuff coming in 7.2?

Up to 4 legendaries it's doable as casual if you put decent effort in, don't listen to dalaran afkers.

My rolls for legos suck ass today

I was doing up to 9 on each character for the weekly box but I didn't get legendaries running 600 M+ on my main so I dont think its a good way to farm legendaries anymore.
That's not true at all though. I pugged CM's all the time, you just used to need Openraid before group finder came out

You just said you had been playing for 10 hours at 110.

SOUNDS LIKE FUNNY BUSINESS TO ME

>All elite gear dating back to Cataclysm potentially unlocked after reaching 2200

Fingers crossed.

I tried getting CM's at the end of WoD legit and I was unable to find a group, dont know how it was in MoP

Cosmetic/QoL suggestions for WoW:

Flood the game with a bunch of new gear models, to be crafted, or bought from appropriate vendors (like trash whites are now, only that they're transmoggable) - potential gold sink.

jrpg-style bestiary - an ingame database of all world mobs+their specific loot tables. getting x kills of a mob awards ranks up in droprate of items specific to that mob (i.e, crafting mats). starts out blank, and you fill it up yourself.

new cosmetic-oriented crafting recipes across all expansions, using appropriate mats.
eg pots that transform your appearance.
glyph buffs which cause player-reactive spell effects, like emitting sparks when on low health. extra enchant slots for changing weapon trail color.

I did the same in WoD because all my friends quit

Half of you only play WoW because you already invested so much time into it that it'd feel like an even bigger waste of time to stop playing.

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

FREE YOUR SOUL

>and you fill it up yourself
wowhead exists, you know
>eg pots that transform your appearance.
potion of illusion
pygmy oil

maybe someday

but not today

I'd rather go drink with panda

>blizzard will never remove the horde vs alliance idea
>and replace it with a old alliance vs nelves + draenei + worgen vs old horde vs belves + forsaken system
>where people could play with who they want regardless of the faction because we are either mercenaries who give no shit about politics or war heroes and leaders of our classes that should not care about petty conflicts