Is it ok to put the big wing on my stock non-STI blobeye WRX?

Is it ok to put the big wing on my stock non-STI blobeye WRX?

no it is not okay

you can do whatever you fucking want

no, you can have a lip though.

If you don't mind being kinda ricey and people thinking you're a bit of a knob when they find out it isn't an STI then sure, you can do that.

Also do you think 16 inch wheels are too small for this car? I currently have the stock 17 inch ones.

I'm kind of wanting thicker looking tyres.

What are the pros and cons anyways of thick/thin tyres?

This my friend. besides Wing/Lipless is best look

Surprised you actually want the big wing, got my sti with a swapped wrx trunk. it's really grown on me i don't think i'll change it. But to answer your question nobody would really care since plenty of wrx owners already do

No

How about getting my wheels painted gold or getting gold wheels in general

it's either bbs or nothing for the gold look, I think painting your wheels just to get the look is ricey.

>blobeye
But it is a hawkeye? WTF making shit up like that?

That's the worst one mang.

No Spoiler>STI>WRX one

It's unfortunate that wingless trunks are borderline impossible to find for most years of the WRX since all those base Imprezas are dead and burried. You can patch the holes in a winged trunk but who has the time for that.

thin are for niggers

kek looks very similar to the spoiler on my ls1 trans am

no spoiler looks naked, wrx spoiler looks subtle,sti looks massive

Yeah, as long as you don't debadge it or put STi badges on. The factory rice obviously fits well enough.

No, that IS the blobeye, pic I posted is the hawkeye.

Hawkeye is best eye

Saabaru is best

T H I C C

Dolling up a non-STi Impreza to look like one is tacky imo.

It's not an STi so don't make our like it is.

If it were me I'd delete the wing entirely desu

No

it's not ok, but if the retards in this town are any indication, you'll do it anyway.

Sti wing is only 100lbs of functional downforce. Get something better

I'm thinking about a spoiler on my integra. Thinking a gt style. Like pic related. Thoughts?

Thicc sidewalls can make the ride smoother, iirc. Correct me if im wrong, Veeky Forums.

i put the sti wing on my rex with the front lip and license plate delete. looks clean i get compliments all the time. to add im a lot faster than an sti if that matters..

pics?

Need to balance front and rear aero, and make sure the suspension is set up for aero.

correct
Definitely. Gold wheels are a subaru thing. The wing isn't practical (and pretty gay because even the STI doesn't have enough juice for it), but the gold wheels are stylistic.

As if anything but top speed matters for wing effectiveness.