Cars costing as much as a mortgage

>cars costing as much as a mortgage

do people like wasting their money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLA2hTuXLig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do i need one, if i plan on living alone at my parents for the rest of my life?

I lived in my car for a year.

OP BTFO!
NO RECOVERY
N
O

R
E
C
O
V
E
R
Y

Mfw I just realized while I thought my car prices are absolutely fucked in cali, in comparison to house price vs car price, the car price is almost nothing compared to most places in the usa.
I still can't make the numbers work to buy a motorcycle let alone a car.

i love it when bell curves just wipe out any meaningful data.

you on the wrong board if racecars aren't first priority

I've been here for 10+ years...
10+ years...
I've never had a racecar as my first priority.
I did do some street drag racing back in the day but I've never really thought about spending all my money on a racecar as an actually option.

>caring about other people so hard, it triggers your autism

then gtfo faggot loser

A Volt is the best daily driver for 15k, IMO. It's more efficient than a Prius if one has access to a plug and drives less than a certain number of miles per day. I haven't tested just how far the Volt can go before the MPG average drops below a Prius, but going by EPA ratings, one will average 75 MPG at 75 miles.

38 miles EPA rated electric range + 37 miles at 37 MPG EPA rated fuel economy = 1 gallon used for 75 miles of driving, or 75 MPG.

This number will decrease the more one drives on gasoline, but just how far one can go before dropping below 50 MPG is unknown to me. Could someone help me figure this out, please?

Drive it and find out you silly twat

I don't want to waste the gasoline, and there are variables in my routine which may skew the results.

Living in an RV might be fun.

What do you think money is for?

people that rich see them as investments, it really is pocket change to some people.

>not buying you car or truck
>not living in your car or truck
Hahehaehaheaha

Enjoy being poor.

>he needs an RV

cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=RLA2hTuXLig

I don't need an RV.

Just buy used. Most of the time, the retards that have the money to shell out on a new vehicle will also get bored with their purchase after a couple of years and sell it with low mileage and 80% of the value gone.

>Doesn't buy used cars

This is 8th grade math user

B T F O

CANT DO MATH

>wasting money...

You mean like donating to a charity?

I thought this was aut/o/

People will pay just to 'look' cool or important