Mfw Alfa is taking revenge on BMW for them ripping them off in the past by making BMW ripoffs that are actually better...

>mfw Alfa is taking revenge on BMW for them ripping them off in the past by making BMW ripoffs that are actually better than the originals

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/news/a30714/alfa-romeo-giulia-nurburgring-lap-time/
tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=P Zero Corsa System
youtube.com/watch?v=5gEdJmIVqLY
youtube.com/watch?v=QaTn3gaCQYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>BMW is taking revenge on BMW by making BMW ripoffs that worse than the originals

>built by south Italian niggers
>better than anything

bazinga

>bmw fangirl
rotflmao, can't make this shit up
stay btfo, V6 master race

>280 kph max speed

>south Italian niggers
Lol. Are southern Italians considered lower-class?

All of southern Europe is considered lower class.

T. Scandi

t. somali

enjoy your inherent imbalance, cuck

>damage control
enjoy being slow, cuck
roadandtrack.com/new-cars/news/a30714/alfa-romeo-giulia-nurburgring-lap-time/

>1700kg

Fucking hell

but that's bullshit

Youre mom a shit

:(

:-)

>tfw no giulia qv to humiliate bmws, amgs and audis
>tfw I'll have to keep humiliating only audis with my 2000 renault laguna because the others smoke it every single time except for the 316i and the odd badly driven 320i

When am I going to see more Alfa's here in Burgerland? There is a dealership (or two) in my area but still don't see them on the road.

I'd like to test drive one.

that colossal faggot Doug DeMuro from Gawker got some guy to lend him his QV to make a review and he couldn't even figure out the blinkers
meanwhile I ride the bus

fuck off snownigger

>humiliating only audis with my 2000 renault laguna
I bet it was real in your mind

>t. audi's marketing team

A true godmachine

And it's already fucking up in departments that shouldn't fuck up. Like literally how do they manage to fuck something so simple as the fucking stero?

what are you talking about?

it's so beautiful

>slower than a 430hp m3

>QV is that slow on the eboladrome

Holy kek

bmw a shit

German cars have max governed speeds, it's a gentlemans agreement.
A derestricted M3/M4 can do above 300kph easily.
On topic: I can't see why anyone in a right mind would spend $70+k for a V6 automatic sedan with poor build quality and no brand recognition, it's just beyond me.

>twin turbo
>60 more bhp
>is only able to beat the M3 by .4 of a second
and this impresses you?

Also reminder that the Alfa Giulia comes standard with Pirelli P Zero Corsa Asimmetrico 2 semi slicks which adds greatly to lap times and driving feel. Only the tyres wear out every 5-10k miles.

I mean it looks pretty benign but runs an 11 second quarter mile.
Hell I'd want one just for the drag strip fun that would bring, and if I were rich enough to afford it (or had a better credit score) I'd actually do just that.

>asimetrico
>semi slick

no

tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=P Zero Corsa System
>The P Zero Corsa Direzionale tires mold Pirelli's innovative racing tread compound into a semi-slick, V-shaped directional tread design
Yes.

wrong description, it's this one:
>The P Zero Corsa Asimmetrico 2 tread design is inspired by Pirelli's P Zero Max Performance Summer tire and features a semi-slick, low void ratio and a large external shoulder structure.

>alfa fucking romeo
>no brand recognition

Ignore him, he doesn't know that the entire infotainment is made from magneti Marelli, an FCA owned company which makes infotainment among other things for many companies such as BMW.

Alfa Romeo now uses harman kardon surround as top tier optional hi-fi system.

Probably he's the usual American faggot who cries on consumer reports because THE RADIO DOESN'T WORK and he didn't think about reading the instructions provided with the car itself

>holy kek

First you don't know what eboladrome is because if you knew that you wouldn't have made such a poor troll comment.

The Giulia drove on a very wet track and was only 1 second slower than the new Honda nsx supercar which costs twice.

Another idiot purged.

The M3 had to equip 10.000€ of optionals to keep up with the Giulia.

Competition package, 20" ultralight rims, more advanced suspension setup, etc.

In the review they say that the M3 is basically undrivable on normal roads and that it's specifically made for the track with the competition package while the Giulia not only beat the pimped M3 but also was equipped with the same suspension setup and tyres you have as standard...and it's actusllt usable on roads.

Let's talk again in some years when the Giulia will have all the options that the M3 has now, maybe we'll see a competition package for the Giulia, who knows.

Since then, stfu you nature's joke.

>Probably he's the usual American faggot who cries on consumer reports because THE RADIO DOESN'T WORK and he didn't think about reading the instructions provided with the car itself
so Doug from gawker tier

The difference between the BMW Ms, the AMGs, the Polestars, the Audi RSs is that the Giulia QV isn't a base car with mods, but rather the base Giulias are the same as the QV with tamer engines. So you get QV handling in your base Giulia, it's awesome.

>there's still people buying German performance cars when the Giulia exists
>mfw

Besides the improved performance, I think another thing the Alfa Giulia QV has going for it is there aren't a billion of them on the road. If you get a an AMG C63 AMG or a BMW M3, there are still a bunch of them on the road (at least in decent areas), and they don't really set themselves apart from the regular models that well either. The Alfa looks very unique.

If you are spending 80k on a BMW or Mercedes, you aren't going to be getting anything unique. But 80k on this car, well there just aren't many of them out. It's a head turner.

Competition Package costs $5500
BMW M3 base price 64k+5500=69.500k $
Alfa Giulia QV base (empty) price $72k for a V6 autotragic sedan with italian unreliability and track tyres
The Giulia is overpriced garbage

Renault has pretty great V6 engines. They are rare though.

The QV isn't that different from the regular Giulia though. That said, it's pretty awesome.
It's a Volvo 2.0 4-banger, not the V6.

>spend 5.5k on top of your M3
>still uglier than the giulia
>still inferior handling to the giulia's
>still slower than the giulia
can't make this shit up rotflmao

You don't use apostrophes to form plurals in English, retard.

>handling inferior

Is that why it kept up with less power? Something doesn't add up here
>still comes with a stick in america
Sorry, still rather own an M3ZCP

Alfa's brand recognition is that some of them look good & none of them are reliable.

Off course there are exceptions.

Also, holy shit 1700 kg that fucker is heavy. wtf alfa?
and lol the reason that car wins is because they gave it hueg power. it's too heavy to credit it to anything else.

The reviewers themselves have said it's not suitable for use in the street because of how uncontrollable it is. Thanks but I'll take the Giulia Quadrifoglio Verde.

inferior handling?
On what do you base this?
Have you seen these laptimes?
Everywhere where chassis performance is required the M3 slaughters the QV, the Alfa only gets close because it has 500+ horsepower on other tracks.

Please tell me how uncontrollable the M3 is after doing groceries in every day traffic and actually driving like a normal person instead of a total fucking moron.

"uncontrollable" is a. relative and b. up to your right foot.

You are confusing the M3 CP with the M4 GTS
All reviewers are praising te Competition Package on the M3/M4

>thinks I was trying to form a plural
>calls me a retard
I was obviously referring to the giulia's handling when I said "still inferior handling to the giulia's", retard.
>and lol the reason that car wins is because they gave it hueg power. it's too heavy to credit it to anything else.
yet it has barely 22 more hp/tonne
>kept up
it didn't, it lost

>spend $72k+ on a V6 autotragic sedan
>no brand recognition
>shit build quality
>shit interior quality
>slower than base M3
>literally looks like a retarded owl
pic related.
Alfa fags will actually defend this

the only thing that's retarded on the m3 is that the 2 door version isn't called m3 and the wing mirror's upper leg doesn't connect to the body.

med genes god tier imo lad

>it's still better than a BMW in every conceivable way somehow

in some cases the total power(and TORQUE. torque matters more) matters more than hp/tonne.
See the gayron for instance.

>muh brand recognition
maybe in Burgerland where people are so ignorant they don't know the brand that has ruled motorsport with an iron fist since its inception
>shit build quality
t. benchracer who never saw a Giulia IRL
>shit interior quality
top kek, it has some of the most gorgeous interiors among current cars
the way they integrated the navi screen is particularly refresing and beautiful
>slower than base M3
wrong
>literally looks like a retarded owl
don't talk about your mother like that

butthurt alfa fanboy detected.

>>slower than base M3
>wrong

It's actually true. See

found the butthurt bmw fangirl
stay btfo

>it lost
The base 425hp M3 is faster than the 510hp Giulia QV
How do you even defend this LMAO
>muh beautiful looks
You can't unironically like this retarded front end.
It looks ok from other angles because it is copied from BMW though

>copied from BMW
kek
it's based on the 156
and it's a lot prettier than the bimmer
>The base 425hp M3 is faster than the 510hp Giulia QV
>How do you even defend this LMAO
see see

actually i'm not really butthurt because i don't like any of the 2.

I'd rather have an e46.

But yes, enjoy your delusion that the alfa is better than the bmw. :) I urge you to buy both, drive them daily for 2 years and then take them to the track for a 6 hour endurance session.

you're actually referencing to the post I also referenced to, which proves my point.
Your point being? the Alfa is slower where it matters?
Indeed it is.

>better than M3
That is literally what all italicucks tell themselves when they go to sleep to feel better, and that's ok.
It's fine to defend your domestic cars no matter how shit they are

>delusion
It set a Nürburgring record with a bad tire. The only delusional faggot here is you.
youtube.com/watch?v=5gEdJmIVqLY

I meant to quote not

>ruled motorsport
With FWD shitboxes?
Lmao sure
>muh beautiful interiors
They are poorly built.
And still
>slower than the F30 chassis from 2011
Can't make this shit up.

>spoon and egg races
>"where it matters"

>poorly built
nice try bimmer shill
I bet you've never seen a Giulia, let alone sit in one

>But the M3 has wonky steering and feels heavy compared with the Alfa and . . . I can’t believe I’ve just written that.
t. Jeremy Clarkson

Fucking delusional alfa shill the poor interior quality is addressed literally in EVERY Giulia review

drive the alfa and bmw for 3 years and then tell me about their respective build quality :)

Or chassis performance.

This, the Alfa weighs fucking 3800lbs and it doesn't even come with a DCT
If you use different tyres instead of the standard Pirelli semislicks you end up with a pigfat autotragic unreliable boat with a shit interior lmao.

>having the nerve to blatantly lie like this
youtube.com/watch?v=QaTn3gaCQYk

>lie
Holy shit you thick headed imbecile just read any Giulia review, including the Motor Trend review where the Giulia "won"

>Holy shit you thick headed imbecile just read any Giulia review, including the Motor Trend review where the Giulia "won"
That's called "appeasing the burgers". If they dared to question the bad reputation of Alfa, they'd never hear the end of it.

Alfa has no reputation in Burgerland.
They are just entering the market now with the Giulia
Every single review on the planet is addressing the Giulias interior build quality, not just American reviewers.

>No brand recognition
Spotted the American

>slower where it matters
said the fangirl of the brand that never won Le Mans

BMW has won le mans tho

what brand never won le mans?
toyota? honda?
we're not talking about those in this thread.

>Front or back, you’ll be treated with a stylish and nicely appointed interior. Leather is standard on all Giulias, and it’s rich soft stuff. It’s also on the dash and doors and features accent stitching. The dashboard design is interesting and original, featuring a frameless infotainment screen which disappears into the surrounding black panel when you turn it off. The software itself is a bit layered, but if you can figure out systems from German automakers, you’ll pick this one up fairly quickly. The rotary controller itself feels cheap, as if it’s about to pop right off in your hands.

>Front or back, you’ll be treated with a stylish and nicely appointed interior. Leather is standard on all Giulias, and it’s rich soft stuff.
>Front or back, you’ll be treated with a stylish and nicely appointed interior. Leather is standard on all Giulias, and it’s rich soft stuff.

the only thing they bash is the rotary controller, fuck off

my bad, it won ONCE
literally Renault tier
can't make this shit up

And alfa won it in 31-34 when ferrari wasn't a thing yet. Nor were bmw automobiles realistically. involving le mans is quatsch.

>damage control
Ferrari was originally a scuderia that raced Alfas, stay btfo

BMW was a pretty big thing in the 1930's actually.
See BMW 328

Read the MT review
Dont have it on my phone
Or any standard Giulia (non QV) review
They always note how the Giulia is lacking in interior quality departement.

BMW has won LeMans, competed in F1, produced F1 engines for decades, they also built the McLaren F1 engine (aka best car engine ever), what has Alfa done?
Produced cheap unreliable FWD crapboxes?
The Giulia is their first decent car since the last 50 years.

Holy shit what the fuck BMW.

431 hp car faster than a 510hp car
Ouch.
Just shows how poorly engineered the Giulia really is.

>260 lbs heavier
>wet track
really made me think

Still more power to weight and semi slicks, no excuses stats wise.
Also how do you know the M3 lap time was set on a dry road? It is often wet in Britain

>Also how do you know the M3 lap time was set on a dry road? It is often wet in Britain
Because a car that takes 7:50 to complete Nürburgring (a circuit that's far more taxing on chassis performance, by the way) beating a car that completed it in 7:32 is pretty suspicious.