So i got in a fit of rage and destroyed my ac buttons in my 98 honda accord. Any place i can go to fix it?

So i got in a fit of rage and destroyed my ac buttons in my 98 honda accord. Any place i can go to fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2j0mydHv__M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Car is totalled.

Lol

Wtf is wrong with you??

>having a temper tantrum an punching shit
kill yourself

Major depressive, borderline personality, i came here for answers not to talk to my fucking therrapist

Tried that, now my liver is fucked

>starting to get pissed already

You're lucky you're not my brother, he couldn't even get his drivers license. He doesn't have a car to break, but he has broken 4 cellphones already.

Don't worry dude you'll be alright. Just make sure not to end up on a boat with no future or money, blaming all your failures on other people all the time.

Also get your ass to the junkyard and start replacing that shit, it's one of the best pasttimes to have.

just buy a new panel off ebay you sperg

>being mentally ill

Go to the junkyard and get another you sperg autist madman. Don't just break shit in your car for no reason

I will fight you under the plasmas.
TGI Friday's. Are you a bitch?

What

>Mentally ill and hasn't killed himself yet

I'm confiscating your AR-15 sir. You've showed the warning signs.

>being so mad at your radio you force it back inside the fucking dash

lmao op tries to ask for some advice and just gets roasted

Hit your car again and I will take your mother to Olive Garden before having sex with her in respectfully in missionary position.

either go to a forum and learn how to do it yourself or take it to a cheap mexican shack.

Veeky Forums is just going to make fun of you for punching your climate controls lol

>my 98 honda accord
Does your mom know you broke her AC switches?

Your rage made me nervous. Needing to shit really badly. Brb

>OP

I am so disturbed by your act that I may murder-suicide my family. Thanks OP.

You should be asking how to mount a fuggin r8io dude shit looks trash

Just get a new one off eBay or a junker and swap them out. Should just have to take off the plastic trim around that center control area, unplug the broken buttons on the back and slap on new ones.

>being too much of a pussy to do it in a surefire way
You cried for attention, not tried to kill your self

>AC buttons

grow up faggot

Fuck lmao, perfect

>Just make sure not to end up on a boat with no future or money, blaming all your failures on other people all the time.

He didn't enlist in the Navy a a cook, did he?

Anyway OP stop being dumb, punch your seats not your comforts panel

>Any place i can go to fix it?

Junkyards are a dying breed due to chinese factories duplicating all sorts of patented and copyright things and selling them thru Rock Auto.

Is you are able to remove the dash, then you can fix it easily if you have the parts. It's the dash that is the problem.

Going anywhere to fix it means they will probably save time and buy the OEM part and mark it up another 60% above MSRP. And then charge you to remove the dash and re-install the buttons.

If something else isn't working besides the buttons, then you should make sure of that. But since you imply that only the buttons are damaged, you should consider doing it yourself if you have help in removing and replacing the dash. Mainly, the 2nd person holds the dash when you are removing the final bolts or attaching the first few bolts. This prevents the heavy dash from partially falling down and bending or breaking the mounts for the few places still bolted.

>i broke it because i was angry
fuck me dead

>Just make sure not to end up on a boat with no future or money, blaming all your failures on other people all the time.

>subtle assumption OP is black
well played

lmao nigga you need help

you probs got the autism and don't even know it my man

i suggest you get yourself to a therapist and talk this shit out or go get some adderall you feel me

At least your airbag didn't deploy

youtube.com/watch?v=2j0mydHv__M