What Autobrand(s) are likely to go under int he next ten years?

does anyone else feel we are coming to a point where there is not much more room for all of the automakers to survive due to copying and pricing and over diversification?

hopefully all of VAG except Porsche, but especially audi

I'm amazed Mitsubishi is still around

I know they have other industries, but cars? when is the last time someone saw a mistu minus an evo on the road

hybrid outlanders are everywhere
wankers are everywhere
lancers are being phased out by hyundais but are still everywhere

Mitsubishi makes up like 10% of Japan's GDP, their automotive arm is essentially a giant R&D lab.

That image is misleading because many of those brands are super/hypercar bullshit that rich fucks will still buy regardless of what's going on in the world, and the rest have specific markets that don't overlap. If you can separate the logos into boxes or a venn diagram based on where they're sold, you'd have an argument. Maybe.

My bets are on Ginetta, Mitsubishi, and Ultima.

Mitsubishi, lincoln, volvo

That would be good and all if Mitsubishi actually gave a shit about their Motor division.

I wonder how much longer the germans will keep over diversifying they models

copy past in all sizes and everything in between

they are going so down market, and now the EU is going anti car and anti gas, you have to wonder

Why is Rover on that list? And Marcos, Lister, Daewoo?

They all dead man

hopefully maserati, buick, lincoln, GMC

what a waste of fucking gas on these shitty fucking cars. these cross over bullshit things how fucking stupid.

maybe smart
mini
ascari

>tfw literally every industry in the world is moving away from variety and towards a few giant corporations
Even the bakeries in town have been bought out by chains and are only baking up industrially pre-made dough pieces anymore.

Here op. Save it i will delete

>door handle half as wide as the door.

So whats the purpose of the door then?

subaru is in record profits though....
i vote smart.

>suzuki
>mitsu
no
they're doing fine

My guesses are;

>Lancia
Too niche and they dont have a great reputation. What little reputation they have mostly comes from their old rally days, and such a heritage only makes their current cars look fucking disgusting

>Buick
Not too sure about this one... how do they sell in the US? The chinese seem very interested in Buicks, so it might have a good chance at life there

>Acura
Is there still any justification for not just selling them as Hondas?

>Dacia
I could totally see Renault discontinuing the Dacia name and rather selling those models under the actual Renault name, perhaps with different model names and marketing them as "budget Renaults"

i saw an endeavor the other day.

Dacia has established a reputation for relatively reliable shitboxes that hold their (little) value surprisingly good. I don't see the point in killing off a profitable brand while simultaneously watering down the image of actual Renaults with those cheap models.
Everybody pretty much knows that Dacia was created for the very purpose of reusing old tech for budget cars.

The only reason they sell Dacias badged as Renaults in Africa and Eastern Europe is because compared to Ladas and horse carts Dacias are actually good cars and don't harm their image.

dodge will be reduced to trucks only

who even buys dodge trucks?

HSV aren't going to last long. Quite sad to think that they went from co-develoing magna ride suspension with Delphi (a pretty big deal for the size of their operation) to 10 years later being nothing more than a sticker package on a Colorado. It's fucking depressing actually.

They are pretty big in the rest of the world. Its weird certain models aren't more sought after in US. Monteros are beasts for the money. I got a fully loaded montero with lockers for $1600 and besides setting something up for crazy rock crawling, it will be as good or better than stuff that costs 5x-10x more in some cases.

Bump