Don't you just hate it when you're driving and sudendly a wild 2014-present Corolla comes behind or in front of you...

Don't you just hate it when you're driving and sudendly a wild 2014-present Corolla comes behind or in front of you with those extremely bright as fuck lights that would blind you for at least 3 seconds?

Miata driver here, lights hit me harder because low car

that's bad, whats worse is stupid fuck mexicans in their shit hondas and their bright af ebay chink lights. they don't even bother to aim their light when they install them. FUCKING CANCER

Mexicans around where I live always drive a pickup truck of any maker, especially a Ford 150 of any year with ridiculously bright LED lights that would blind the shit outta you. I know LED lights are the future, but some fuckers have to adjust their bright as fuck headlights

dude, i drive a ford ranger and constantly get blinded by cunts all the time. it's like they've all got their high beams on

THESE ARE THE WORST

>is that a ricer with his shitty aftermarket headlights coming up behind me?
>NO IT"S A SHITTY COROLLA

You mad? Get blinded by my 6000K low beams crybaby

i have an e30 that is barely lowered and truck lights are almost always at my rear view level. most cars and crossovers lights go straight into my bigass windows and reflect on mirrors

>really lifted truck behind me goes right over me

Seriously what's with newer toyotas? Prius lights are blinding as fuck
I have auto dimming rear view but fuck those lights

Newer Toyotas, Corollas, Prius, and Avalons have bright as fuck LED low beans. Every time I see those bright lights I think it's an Audi, BMW or a Mercedes Benz, but no, it's a damn Corolla

I drive a 2015 Corolla and actually aimed the lights a bit higher because they were too low from the factory.

>back roads after dark
>vehicle coming towards me
>lights are bright as all fuck
>flash him thinking his brights are still on
>he flashes back with the brightness of a million suns
>gives me welders flash and fucks my vision for days
fuck you people and your ultra bright lights

But muh need to see

New Escalades have the brightest most blinding cucksucking headlights I've ever seen.

>tfw auto mirror dimmer

it's a pretty comfy feel.

combined with electric mirrors i can easilly deflect back to the offending vehicle and i'm living the speed limit dream.

Get tints newb. I laugh at how br/o/s say tints are rice and serve no purpose. Mmmmmm k. I've never had a problem with bright lights hitting me. Ever. 20% all around, 35% on front. Hell, fire off your high beams. They won't do shit to me.

How the fuck did you do that?

When I am behind 20year old gay car(Miata) I always turn on highbeam on my truck.
I am glad light blind you that much, I need to get some led light bars for more light.
Oh drive safe OP

I actually kek'd at this

You don't know how to adjust your headlights?

he's not the brightest

Are you joking?

That's why I asked. I've never done that shit before, and since I got me a new Corolla, I don't even remember the last time I popped its hood like I used to do with the piece of shit I used to drive

Find the leveling mechanism (it's on both the headlights), and use a screwdriver to aim them, watch a video on how to properly set the car up before changing the aim.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy now that I know this, I'm gonna aim them even higher so faggots like OP learn their lesson and start driving a real car

i knew that feel while driving my old busted cars

but then i got a fucking 2013 car and the lights are the fucking sun.

The LED headlights on the newer Acura's is probably the worse. It seems like they're not aimed properly from the factory or have absolutely no cutoff.

Plz dont. They're already blinding as is.

Yeah yeah do that and go get a ticket, fuckboii

What you drive, user?

chebby sanic

auto mirror dimmers always make everything a weird greenish hue which I can't take.