/acg/ - Armored Core General: I Swear If This Dies Again Edition

For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.
We can talk about Ace combat as well and puchi posting is fine too.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin: pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Ask.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>Ask.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Ask.

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kotobukiya-Armored-Core-Silent-Assault/dp/B003HC8JYW
youtube.com/watch?v=Mpgwu-xpG5w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>AC6 never

bad idea making the thread this late.

bump

even as a kit, it looks better than in-game.

bump

nice

Survive.

Missiin objective: survive

Is this the end for /acg/? Has Fromsoft forsaken us?

Bump

Just a slow week

I missed you guys

Every single time.

Anzu a cute.

What are your arguments to support that claim?

It's small and cute, despite being very weak

Just finished AC4 again. What were your guys' reaction to first seeing Joshua stabbing you in the back on the ashes of a razed Anatolia?

Bump

Bumpin

JUST

FUCK

SHIT

SENPAI

How far do you think the genocide route goes in FA?
I mean surely some normals could ambush the pilot while he's outside taking a shit or sleeping.

What Lynx were still around after the 5 star ambush got rekt?

>stop to take a bathroom break
>Celebrity Ash comes out of nowhere and steps on you

"So this is how it ends."

F

>Celebrity Ash becomes the top rank Lynx by default
>sticks a cape on his next

Are the ACs in V supposed to be Normals from the 4 era, or something else entirely? It would make sense since a NEXT was eventually recovered in VD, but the regular ACs don't look anything like the stuff in the 4 era.

>someone used my old Oc

You honor me sempai.

Are there any good Silent Line models out there? I've never played SL myself but the AC's look fucking amazing.

This is the only Silent Line model kit.

amazon.com/Kotobukiya-Armored-Core-Silent-Assault/dp/B003HC8JYW

IIRC, my reaction was along the lines of "WTF HAPPEN TO ANATOLIA?!" and "Joshua is that you? SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME WHAT IS GOING ON"

>During a fight
>capes get stuck on the head
>cant see
>gets killed

NO CAPES!

Does anyone remember another team that frequented here that started with V that wasnt vagrant or verm, some of the members were Taz, Shepelord, Okutek... anyone?

fuckety fuck

Good night /acg/

inb4 404

This week has been so bad that I think we are going to hit 404 this night. The curse is still alive.

New DSIII trailer shows a lightsaber made of magic.

Would it be good to have a lightsaber made of science in ACVI?

>what are laser blades

Human PLUS or OP-INTENSIFY?

bump

Normal.

So i can hear the human PLUS or OP INTENSIFY users flip their shit at losing to a mere nobody with no special equipment or anything like that.

This is similar to when a friend of mine saw me play ACSL.

>dude is that a lightsaber? stealing from star wars much?

How I wish I could've given him a retort.

But I can walk just fine. Why would I need a crutch?

They're reverse engineered, according to what the characters believe. Probably just made from scratch by Corporation/Foundation.

Only other team with V I can think of is Vanir

belump

Tonight, we fell the cradles!

This fucking general

But in V they specify that most AC parts are excavated or recycled. They only start to truly understand the tech and manufacture new things in VD.

> flip their shit at losing to a mere nobody with no special equipment or anything like that.

Honestly, one of the best aspect of the serie.

bump.

armored core

Any idead for a subtittle for AC6?

I've been calling Sixth Sense for a while now. There will probably be some plot point about psychic abilities like in 4.

is this related to the newtype concept?

Does the "hard" mode actually do anything in Silent Line? You can activate it when setting up your options for the first time.

bump

Got that right.

Guys I just got a ps3. I wish to get into this series. Is there a cool game with multiplayer and such? Do I still need to hold the controler in that retarded way?

Verdict Day has a somewhat active multiplayer. /acg/ occasionally organizes matches in For Answer.

>Do I still need to hold the controler in that retarded way?
You can remap the controls, so no.
I'm autistic though and I play with mostly default settings using The Claw. I can't learn a new layout at this point.

I think I got the games wrong. Is this the game where you can hold the controller inverted?

You mean this one?

I think it's mostly just a meme, nobody actually plays AC like this. But I think it was proven to be possible if you're autistic enough.

Yeah that one, I tried to do that long ago when I first got the game and got fucked.

Will try again soon.

bump

I have an addiction for dual gatling guns.

Don't give a shit about ammo costs.

What are the best gats in VD?

Why is the pilot of the White Glint in Ace Combat 7? Or... at least that guy is literally the equivalent of the pilot of the white glint. It's how I'd imagine him. - Old and beat up but still highly skilled.

The guy @ 0:28
youtube.com/watch?v=Mpgwu-xpG5w

Bump

The highest ammo ones.

Buy VD off PSN. Get 4, and FA for multiplayer in 4th Gen. As soon as you get one of the games, tell us. You need to network to get games, and if you wanna gitgud at this point you need someone showing you the basics

Second from the bottom.

Oh, and once I get back to the point where my laptop can post here, I've got something very special to share.

Did the old man busted a nut on a AC model?

Bump

Posting in hopes the general doesn't die.

But, I started playing AC2 for the first time a while ago, is the game generally easier than AC1 or am I starting to get better at the game?

I think you're better at it