google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

clarity.net/~adam/buying-bike.html
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfz1zJFToLpjuudibNQZlfC47TVY5ZVFqa0lSLFG9nwz9MXbA/viewform
instagram.com/andreaiannone/
youtu.be/izGwDsrQ1eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m_9hfHvQSNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post boipucci

Post most recent HIV/AIDS test results you shit stabbing poofta faggot

grom

Last boipucci i fuckt was yours so im happy to inform you that you now got aids

>tfw no under age ban

>moving up from a grom to a cb500f

There is literally nothing wrong with scooters

There is literally nothing about scooters that is better than motorcycles

CVT, unintimidating powerband, and an easy, familiar seating position

It's like sitting on a toilet. Kinda fitting for sitting on a pile of shit.

Kill yourself

>being intimidated by an engine
>implying cruiser seating position isnt both easier and more familiar

How to get?

Go to /osg/

Buy one

You do know safe distance serves the purpose of being able to brake in time to avoid hitting the vehicle ahead in case he suddenly braked, right?

Only a retard would move in Rome with a motorcycle.

>tfw buy motorbaiku
>running when I got it
>Dies when I get it home
AAAAAAAAAA

Check carbs, plugs, change all fluids and battery.

what do the carb plugs look like?
what am i checking for exactly?

Will Yamahahaha win moto gp this year?

They should be next to your blinker fluid resevoir.

>2smoke
time for a rebuild m8, atleast they're pretty simple

Just passed my license, need a first bike, something used, naked bike under 600cc. What do I do about sellers who say "no test pilots"? Is a visual inspection like the one in the sticky and running the engine while stationary enough to determine if I'm buying a lemon, or shoul I even not bother with looking at bikes when I cant test ride them? I'm a total noob and know nothing about mechanics apart from what I read in clarity.net/~adam/buying-bike.html

oh next to the sprocket adjuster?

>or shoul I even not bother with looking at bikes when I cant test ride them?
This, never test a bike without testing.

That guide looks pretty good.

Really, make sure it's cold and bring someone you trust that knows bikes. Both do a test ride, it's the best way to test a bike and when you're away from the owner you can test some other things without being bothered.

I'm going to take apart and clean my carb for the first time. Anything I should know before hand?
Bike is a KLR250 that has been sitting for ~8 years.

Thanks user. I only have one bro who knows about bikes, but he works when I don't, so I'll probably have to do it solo. Anyone here first time buyer of used machine while being a noob? Care to describe the experience?

Always ALWAYS look up common problems with the specific model
Eg sv650's grenading the front cylinder

>Romanazzo can't into gears
La gente ti guarda sul tuo tmax coi tuoi 40 anni e ride
Scommetto che ti piace stare a guardare mentre tua moglie viene impalata da motumbo

>Anyone here first time buyer of used machine while being a noob?
I did. Brought my dad with me because it was on the other side of the country, but he stayed in the background and let me figure most out, while he was talking with the owner.

Owner had it in still in his garage, and it was cold.
We started her up, check the oil consumption and how smooth it ran (by blocking the exhaust with your hand).
Then did a 15 minute test ride where I tested the suspension and buttons (25°C with grip heaters on full blast wasn't fun). Felt something weird at certain rpm, but though it was normal.
Bought it and am still happy with it, found the cause of the weird feeling I got, drive shaft was bad. Broke a few months later, but after replacing it the weird feeling was gone.

Thank you. I am gravitating towards honda CB600F or a suzuki Bandit 600. Are those good choices for first bike? I learned to ride and passed on the hornet. Anybody knows what the common faults with these two are? I lurked some forums but couldn't find anything specific.

Keep your pasta in Italy please, or I'll put ananas on my pizza tonight.

>First
Eeeeeeh
Tipically i'd say a 600 i4 is too fast for a beginner, but those are underpowered pigs...
If you really like them go for it
I'd prefer the Honda because imo looks better, but iunno, the new bandit 1k looks gorgeous

Thanks for the story. Yeah, another thing is I might not detect anything during a test ride due to lack of experience with a variety of bikes, so I'm not sure If I can tell weird from normal. Tfw when no biker friends to bring along...

> first time buyer of used machine while being a noob?
yes, i just recently bought my bike while having only pretty basic knowledge of bikes (but good knowledge of cars)
talk to some friends what to look out for, maybe look up youtube on how to check for certain problems

that said, i bought it from a dealership with 1 year warranty, fresh service and it'll get TÜV-checked before i take it home
only "test-rode" it on the dyno because the day i bought it we had -5°C and wet, salty roads (^:

>need a first bike
Displacement is a meme. Aim for a bike with sub 70hp and less than 600lbs and you'll be perfectly fine. Past there it's just picking out the type of bike you want.

>What do I do about sellers who say no test rides
Tell them to get fucked and find another seller. You should ALWAYS testride a bike.

I prefer the Honda, too. Thx for the input.

Thanks. I'm considering buying from a dealership, too, although typically the price is much higher since they gotta make a profit.

Nice one, thanks for confirming. I might have been wrong about the whole "no test pilots" thing, it seems like they're people who don't even plan to buy, just want a ride on someone else's bike for fun. I interpreted it wrong.

mine was only 200€ more than the cheapest alternative i could find and that way i'm on the save side - what i forgot to mention: look up long-time reviews of the specific bike you want, as they might have general flaws

I found out what the problem was, me and my friend were tinkering with it yesterday and he forgot to take the cap off the new spark plug

Post your meme touge's

>straight line

>NSR125
disgusting and cute at the same time

IT HAS A SLIGHT CURVE!

Thanks Mr don't enjoy long scenic rides

I don't

Your loss mate

I know the road in .
It's boring as fuck. It's flat, straight and just crosses endless farmlands for 30 minutes.

send gix

I thought geroge michael was dead

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfz1zJFToLpjuudibNQZlfC47TVY5ZVFqa0lSLFG9nwz9MXbA/viewform

instagram.com/andreaiannone/

iannone is smashing a famous italian model or something and ever since then his instagram has been fucking bizarre.

All sportbike riders look like fags m8. It's what they do

New rider here how do you handle the bike in a low speed turn? Every time I push the handlebars away or pull them closer it messes with ny throttle but when I brake it messes with my throttle as well

By gitting gud

how low speed are we talking

Why did I suddenly hear this?
youtu.be/izGwDsrQ1eQ

really, I figured you'd hear this

youtube.com/watch?v=m_9hfHvQSNo

>famous italian model or something
>belen rodriguez

What a fucking cuck.

Like trying to do a uturn or around 3 to 4 miles an hour

Ride the biting point point of the clutch, use the back brake and revs to keep the bike tight.

That's getting a bit too gay

alright well #1 thing is you're scurred so you're deathgripping the bars, I need you to stop that, you may be putting too much weight onto the bars as well, it should be a feather touch. Knowledge of the bike you're riding will be handy in diagnosing this problem.

#2 is to just practice your fast idle, clutch slipping and rear brake skills. You basically want your throttle to be locked off and to maintain a consistent RPM for the whole U-turn, try and ride as slowly and as smoothly in a straight line as you can for a bit using the clutch slipping.

#3 is i like to tell people to practice doing donuts or just circles over and over, just spin around and around in one direction getting the circle as tight as possible, eventually you'll get close to the lock of the fork, when this happens and you feel like the bike is going to "drop" you can let out a bit of clutch or let off a bit of rear brake and use the throttle to pick it up, I can do donuts at full lock with the bars not moving a single cm from the stops by just controlling the power to the rear wheel to pick it up and put it down, that's what you should be aiming for.

Sei proprio ossessionato dai negracci, vedo.
Non sono di Roma. L'altro giorno ho letto un'articolo di una comparazione tra la F4 e la S1000RR e il pilota professionista di superstock diceva che non aveva mai guidato una supersportiva in strada e che si muoveva solo in scooter.
tl;dr Only insecure cucks feel the need to bash scooters, everyone else understands the superior comfortness.

That's it.
Ananas on pizza it is.

Okay thanks for the tips I'll try it when this 15mile an hour wind goes away

Ananas or nor, chances are you've never eaten a real pizza in your life anyway.

>superior comfortness

In your dreams.
Scooter are the inferior mode of transport and will always be.

As someone who's been to Italy, it's fucking good there, but you've never had a pristine, perfect Chicago style deep dish. So hard to find done right though.

p sure aussies do the best pizza worldwide, my dad went to italy and said the pizza there sucked and I believe him.

AU pizza long like long australian penis.

p sure your dad likes the long penis more than he likes pizza.

I've been in Italy, and ate pizza there.
With Italians.
Also my own made pizza's look more like the one on the left than the right.

>Chicago style deep dish

Do Italians usually eat their pizza alongside other things? doesn't seem like there is much of substance to it.

Isn't a chicago deep dish more a lasagna without the pasta?

It's a big piece of bread. It's more than enough.

It was common once, yes.
Now we just make one as big as your chest and eat it as its own meal.

Pizza pie
That's a moray

>I only ride big bikes for s-straight guys with b-big dicks like me!
>t. insecure closet homo
What's that fucking abomination?
Just no.

Everyone who isn't Italian doesn't know what a Pizza is. Even most Italians don't, for fuck's sake.
Pic related is the list of all the mistakes you one can make while making pizza.
It's a science.
Doesn't mean shit. Even here pizza is shit and people are ignorant everywhere. It's just that the only good pizza you can find is here. Sometimes they make a good pizza but don't clean the oven as they'd be supposed to and it's burnt underneath.
Not everyone orders a Margherita, you know.

And this is the list of all the defects.

Worth to mention this is about the Pizza Napoletana, there are two types of Pizza, the Neapolitan one and the Roman one.

I'll ride to Italy this year and you show me what good pizza is, ok?
Because the Italians I've met said the pizza we got was good, but you say almost nobody knows what good pizza is.

>talks about comfort
>calls insecure people who disagree

Projecting much?
bet you're a filthy terrone.

Basically it's a pizza crust, with your pizza toppings underneath, like right on the sigh, and your mozzarella cheese on top, then a fuckload of pizza sauce.

I guess the margherita just looks bare to me

We've got a local place that does really great pizza

Fuck I want pizza now

>asparagus on pizza
Intriguing.

Pineapple and anchovies is still best pizza combo though.

If you come to SEM I'll take you to eat a real pizza in Bolzano made by true, certified terroni.
Nope.
Please stop.
A pizza is not enough for me either, eating too much of the same is tiring, though.

Post more.
My pizza always comes out too hard and I suspect it's because I knead it too much.

Also scooters are gay, deal with it.

It's pretty good but it's not what you expect. I loved pizza in Florence, much more than Rome. Come to think of it, everything was better in Florence

Could you post this in freedom?

The thing that I hate about scooters is the people who think that, regardless of speed, scooters are safer than motorcycles.

Tfw