2006 Chrysler 300

For my first car I was thinking about getting this 2006 Chrysler 300 Limited 4 DR Sedan AWD at my local dealership. The car has 81,069 miles on it

I have $9000 saved up and they are asking for $8488 it. Is this a good buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimore.craigslist.org/
baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5989049169.html
baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5970436502.html
baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5968235306.html
baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5957385760.html
baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5958808652.html
baltimore.craigslist.org/ctd/5998203960.html
baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5989603935.html
baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5996056450.html
baltimore.craigslist.org/ctd/5961261213.html
baltimore.craigslist.org/ctd/5991911295.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you a nigger? then yes, it's a good buy.

are you literally any other race? then no, it's not a good buy.

>protip: if you're a nigger, be sure to get bentley badges & rent some chrome 32" wheelz for max performance

Are you:
A)Nigger
B)Approaching 100 years old

Unless either, or both, you don't want this car

I'm a 19 year-old white guy

are you absolutely positive you're not a nigger?

double check & then let us know.

in the meantime, go look for accords, camrys, or something similar.

I'm positive I'm not a nigger. I just thought the car looked kind of cool and it good gas mileage for a sedan.

well, here's a list of problems with the 300
>awful build quality
>cheap materials
>not very reliable (lots of engine problems)
>extremely heavy (garbage handling)
>electric problems

it has a lot of typical chrysler problems, which will fuck you in the ass over & over again no matter how well you take care of the car.

look up complaints for the 300 & you'll see many people that aren't happy at all.

you can easily buy something japanese & used with $9,000 that'll still be in good condition.

since i'm feeling nice, link me the craigslist of your area & i'll help you make a decision that'll be infinitely better than the 300.

the pentastar really isn't that unreliable of an engine.

Interior build quality is terrible. Look for things to literally fall off their mounts on the interior. Comfy ride though.

VIN check it. Might be just cheap, might've been in an accident.

They're cop magnets. Always be sure to have your registration and insurance up to date, cops love tailing and pulling those over.

>the pentastar really isn't that unreliable of an engine.

It doesn't have the pentastar.

I have never used Craigslist. I live in Maryland so I guess Craigslist Baltimore would be mine. (I live in northern Baltimore county). baltimore.craigslist.org/

baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5989049169.html

baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5970436502.html

baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5968235306.html

baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5957385760.html

baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5958808652.html

Any of these look good to be starter cars. Don't blow the full 9k, save some for maintenance/rainy day.

yes it does, unless it has the V8 which also isn't that unreliable

No it really doesn't, they added the 3.6 in 2011.

His would have the ancient 3.5

Thanks for the links and advice. I'm thinking about that impala.

OP I spent 3k more than you and got a 2012 tC with a bulletproof engine and only 40k miles. Pls stop liking nigger things and start liking jap things. At least when it comes to cars.

here are some solid options

>baltimore.craigslist.org/ctd/5998203960.html
>baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5989603935.html
>baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5996056450.html
>baltimore.craigslist.org/ctd/5961261213.html
>baltimore.craigslist.org/ctd/5991911295.html

these are all through your price range, depending if you still want to have money left over or spend the full $9k on a car.

of course you could spend like half of what you have but i linked you more expensive stuff, lemme know if you want cheaper stuff.

And in the end you were still driving a tC. Disgusting.

I don't I want to spend my full bank account. I rather spend 5k and below just in case of an emergency, I rather have some money left over. Thanks for the links

The Mercury looks good too, it's basically a Ford Fusion, but they got the better transmission (the Aisin tranny instead of the Ford 6 speed).

Please stop being such a faggot.

OP you may enjoy the 300. It may not be as reliable as another selection but you're not buying it for reliability. Less reliable vehicles require more diligent maintenance is all.

What do guys think about a 2003 Nissan Xterra with 136,000 miles on it for $3,500? I just found out my uncle was selling it.

What's wrong with the tC?

As much as I love the 300 with a hemi, they're not a smart buy unless you can get it for 1/3 the price. If it doesn't have a hemi, just walk. If it does, still walk.

I haven't read all the replies here, but I'm gonna guess they're saying get a 3k civic. Honestly, try to keep it under 7k for a vehicle, I'm sure you can find a big rwd car for that price.. maybe an older charger. Or! Maybe go for a classic!

I am friends with a guy who bought one. I say "Yeah that car is cool as hell man". Everyone at work asks me why he drives an old lady car.

Buy a Grand Marquis or Town Car it's alot more reliable than a 300

This alone is worth the full asking price

9000 is wayyyyy too much for a fucking chrysler.

you can probably get a CTS for the same price if not better

Go for it OP. Don't let these people tell you what you should buy.

They're all fags anyway.

Please don't.

Please.

>baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5989049169.html
>Camry...Low Miles
>92,000 Miles
Do niggers consider 92k to be low miles?

Get the buick. Everything else is way too high mileage.

i consider that low miles

especially for a toyota

basically if its under 100k its low miles because every car ive ever owned made it past 200k

FAGGOT

that's not low miles though

maybe relatively low for the potential lifespan of the car

but there's no way around it, nearing 100k is high

KEK

Just buy a regular cab pickup truck from any manufacturer OP. Best possible first car IMO

Man those are all pretty depressing looking cars

If you really like it go for it but the reliability is going to be an issue especially with the AWD. You need to be able to afford 1000-2000 USD a year in repairs minimum. You may get lucky and not require that much but id look for something else if you cant stomach that. Maybe just look for a RWD model if you like the styling that much AWD can be a bitch

its a fuckin corolla geezus its a bad car. are you new here? Unless all you car about is a 10 second quarter mile time pic something else

Might as well just get an old Cadillac. It'll probably be more reliable. That's not saying much though.

>buying a tc
>ever
Neck yourself, my dude

Go on Craigslist. The car probably costs 6k and they're making 3k profit. That car has shit interior. Get a used acura or buick