Yup, got my first speeding ticket too. 48 euros for doing 6 km/h over in some bullshit city at 0:30 am...

Yup, got my first speeding ticket too. 48 euros for doing 6 km/h over in some bullshit city at 0:30 am. Nothing really takes the joy out of having a car more than this (aside from slamming into a fucking tree), doesn't it Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmutdQVbF5c
helpigotaticket.com/speed/30questions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>driving for over 15 years
>not a single ticket
>not a single tree

I wouldnt know m8.

So you Euro's always brag about your superior handling, for what? So you can go the speed limit? Why don't you ride a 50cc moped at that point?

youtube.com/watch?v=pmutdQVbF5c

Wasn't myself to be honest. Promised to bring someone and his friends to a remote airport so they could have the cheapest vacation possible. Later found out that parking was 45 euros/week there. Fucker strictly only wanted to pay for gas and nothing else. I got home at 5 am for fuck's sake. So yeah, I broke the speed limit.

>4 MPH over
speed camera? no police pulls you over for that unless you look like a drug dealer

Yeah speed camera. I don't know why those things are even operating after fucking midnight...

>when belgium orders a multi-functional speed camera which can monitor 7 lanes and ticket multiple vehicles at once and could also be used for face recognizion

Well superior handling is important if you want to have fun while driving but don't want to risk speeding since it's so easy to get caught in Yurop.

4mph over is a 195$ ticket in California united states. Quit your bitching kilometer fag.

>California
>United States
Pick one.

Laws are different state to state idiot.

What part of California is that? I regularly do 80mph even with cops around and have never gotten ticketed.

An American cop would never give you a ticket for going 4 over though

>Not fighting this in court.
Got ticketed for going around 60 in a 40, fought it and won.

give us detail of the court happenings

Northern.
A friend of mine got a ticket for doing 56 in a 55 zone.
Fought what? You got caught breaking the law how did you win that?

lmao no it's not, it's the easiest place on earth to get away with it, all you have to know is where the speed cameras are at

I moved to the States a while ago and I feel paranoid all the time because of the sheer amount of police presence, they can set up a speed trap any place they want

easy money, obviously...

Cop put VC 22350 on ticket. Also cops are dumb.
helpigotaticket.com/speed/30questions.html

>pictured: the T-800

>You got caught breaking the law
Not guilty until proven in court. Cops have to prove BEYOND doubt that you broke the law.

If you got money you could hire a lawyer and contest the ticket.

some states/counties try to trick you to plead guilty. laws that say "if you accept the ticket, you're pleading guilty"

>Euros
>km/H

Literally what the fuck am I reading

It's like Dollars and mph, only poor and not free.

The fuck? Sacramento area here, i do 80 in 65s going with the flow of traffic and cops routinely pass me by. Where are you from, so that i can put that area on my blacklist and avoid the shit out of it

This.
In my experience cops leave you alone even if you're going a tad more than 10 over as long as you are driving like a jackass otherwise

As long as you aren't driving like a jackass

Did 90 on a 45 after midnight (Literally a road with 0 traffic and no traffic light)

Cop gave me a 50 over (After 50 it literally is a whole lot of trouble) He lied.

$1000 ticket. fought it and lost. $1400 ticket.

don't go to Virginia with that mentality, 80 and over is reckless driving

waaaa big whoop

>80 and over is reckless driving
Just wait until your car's computer sends the data to the manufacturer's database. If insurance companies can access the info that you drive 80MPH or more, your rates will go up. Your own car gets you convicted for recklessness and hard braking incidents.

Europe looks like the holy grail of freedom compared to this...

because your taxes still aren't high enough to pay for all those poor refugees that rich arab countries couldn't take for some reason

kek'd

Got my first speeding tick this week
>going 50km over the speed limit.
>Speed trap ahead
>Slam the brakes as i go through
>Get a ticket for 8km over cost of $30
>50km over is $630
im pretty pleased about it

>On the highway, late for work
>There's a stupid section before and in a tunnel that's limited to 90km/h instead of 120
>Don't care, drive 140km/h
>Right at the exit of the tunnel see a speed camera
>It's the model that gets you from the front
>See the flash
>Remember that I had to fix scratched on my front bumper and had to remove the front plate and didn't put if back yet
>Laugh all the way to work
>Never got the ticket

where are you from?
I went 30 over and paid 80€

europe generally has higher speed limits than the US, so I don't get what you're trying to insinuate

Don't worry, now the money collected from your ticket is going to be invested in bringing more refugees to Europe. You should feel happy about it, your money is going to be used in a good cause :^)

Been driving for 5 years, no speeding ticket, no parking ticket and definitely no trees. Although, I did bump someone and cause scratches.

I live in merry ol' England where there's a camera on every street corner and you have to re-mortgage your house to pay the fines. To be honest, that's a good enough incentive...

>constantly doing 20 (km/h) over the limit
>got caught once in almost 8 years:
>went 118 in a 100 on an empty 6 lane Autobahn on a Sunday afternoon.
>paid 30 Euroshekels and got a sick photo.

10/10 would finance refugees again

Freeway traffic and flow of traffic is different than doing 60 in a 40. Cops don't care too much about the flow of traffic but if you are speeding on city street that's where they get you .

I'm in Stockton manteca area but I'm from the bayarea

>48 Yuro
TOP KEK

>rural Illinois highway
>about 8PM, dark already
>going 15ish over in 70 MPH stretch
>empty highway aside from a few 60 MPH
>suddenly discolights
>$130 ticket
Maybe I would have gotten a warning instead if I had pulled over to the right side of the road instead of the left
A few months later I got pulled over in my neighborhood for going almost 20 over in a 35, with only a warning to show for it

*a few 60 MPH trucks
Forgot that bit

I've got a few speeding tickets. The D.C. area sucks major balls for driving, since the interstate highways are pretty cutthroat, and all the cops have to do is sit in by the exits and nearby towns to rack up the shekels in tickets
My most expensive story:
>Saturday, 6 AM driving to work on D.C 295 N
>It's a fucking highway and hardly anyone is on the road
>Go 65
>FLASH
>lolwut? Oh well
One week later
>$100 fine for going 15 mph over the speed limit
I fucking hate D.C

Here in Texas I've never gotten a speeding ticket. Everybody does about 15% over usually. Sounds like Europe is not the place for car enthusiasts

pulling over to the left seems like the safest option to me. Why do you think pulling off to the right would be better?

That's what I thought too, it puts the bolis man on the other side of the car, away from passing traffic. Yet when he came up to the window he asked me if it had been a while since I went through driver's ed, and that normally people are supposed to pull over to the right. He said I'd most likely end up stuck on the shoulder as a result, even though I drove off without any issues.

>been a while since I went through driver's ed
the condescension. Such disrespect.

I've been pulled over twice.

>police officer pulls me over going 72 in a 60
>asks me if I knew how fast I was going
>I explain that I was late to a job and didn't realize
>he tells me to slow down and be safe

>pulled over by police at night
>burnt out taillight
>have an extra bulb in my glove box
>police officer has a universal screwdriver in his car
>we change the bulb together whilst he talks about a car he's restoring, give him advice on which shop to get his exhaust done at
>say goodbye to each other

Just a benefit of being in an all white town. Police usually only crack down on tickets if you're drinking or speeding by quite a bit.

Was your friend black and/or an asshole?

I got a written warning in rural East Texas yesterday for accelerating to 60 in a 55 before I passed the 60 sign. Third frivolous warning alongside a deserved ticket I've received in Texas. Your state isn't any better.

where is this magical place?

>48 euros
I don't speak baguette, is this a substantial amount?

Break it.

He knows that, you attention whoring namefag.

Small town USA. It's like heaven.

>48 euros
wow it's fucking nothing

Foddy bucks Billy bob
Or
>forty one dollar cheeseburgers

Thank God speed cameras and red light cameras are banned in my state and nor do the cops in my area give a fuck. Lost count of how many times I've sped past a cop doing 50 in a 35.

Do you get points or endorsements? Because if it's just 48 eurobucks each time i'd be driving around europe like it's fucking LeMans.

I've heard of how pissy VA. Cops are about speeding and don't plant on going through there again anyway.

remember a while back when I posted that I got caught doing 101mph in a 55?

>paid $209
>only got 2 points (preemptively took a defensive driving course)
>didn't lose my license

I almost moon walked out of the fucking courtroom

>feelsgoodman.png

>mfw my country had 10kph higher city speed limit during night (10pm - 6am)

You can only get points if you get pulled over and therefore the officer has actual evidence you're driving the car. If a car gets flashed any nigger could've been driving it. At least I think that's how it works.

What country? Because that's fucking brilliant.

I always thought it's 23-6. Damn, could be faster at home

got a 300 dollar ticket for goin 3 over in a construction zone

>weaving at 100 mph down the highway
>blow by police suv
>slam the brakes to 60
>female officer pulls up next to me and shouts through the intercom
>"where are you going?"
>continues on after she sees me blush

fuck i love living in burger

oy vey the goy knows

you see, we need to keep the cattle in line

>Mrs. Suck