Is there a car that is guaranteed to go up in value as the years pass...

Is there a car that is guaranteed to go up in value as the years pass? I want to invest a bit of money into one and store it in my garage until it goes up in value, would a Lamborghini be a good example for it or will they drop in value over time?

Other urls found in this thread:

motorauthority.com/news/1100691_porsche-911-r-selling-for-almost-1-3-million-on-used-car-market
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever car that you can "invest" in you likely can't afford.

CARS ARE NOT A FUCKING INVESTMENT.

Tell that to people who bought up muscle cars for pennies in the 80s and 90s and are now millionaires.

my evo will go up in value, i bought it so low and plan on keeping it for so long, and putting so low miles on it that as long as it runs drives and stays beautiful i know it will at minimum retain its value and to be honest i would not part with it unless i got a crazy good offer

A gallardo will not appreciate in value. they're just lambos sports car for the masses. A murcielago is a proper supercar.

try a c4 zr1, c5z, z3m coupe, s2k, nsx, e46 m3 or ealier, e39 m5 or earlier, pontiac aztek, etc

BMW 1M is a somewhat good investment

don't expect to make a shit ton of money off of it.

>pontiac aztek

No, they're the retarded boomers that have old rusted out camaros up on craigslist for $80k and that expect anyone to buy that shit.

Not that car

Plenty of cars are investments

1. You don't have an Evo, that's a Scion
2. No Evo will go up in value

>c4 ZR1
Pretty good bet to go up

>c5 z06
Probably not, might hold where it is

>z3m coupe
No

>s2k
Only extremely clean ones will go up, but not by much

>NSX
Maybe by a bit, but they're already riding the price boom

>E46 M3
Definitely not

>E39 M5
This, E24s, and E31s are all underrated buys, but I don't think they will go through the roof. $5k for a clean E24 and $10k for a clean E31 right now is a steal

>Pontiac Aztek
No chance

>BMW 1M is a somewhat good investment
No, definitely not

Cars made in the last 5 years or so, especially luxury cars, have almost no chance of appreciated. Because of systems that program and lock modules to the car you will no longer be able to get junkyard parts or cheap aftermarket parts, or really do anything without going to the dealership. They just aren't going to withstand the test of time.

You need a car with very good reviews from the press when released, made by a prestige automaker, and built in limited numbers.Even then, you'll need to sit it in a garage without adding miles on the clock for the better part of 20 years to break even. Just look at the most overvalued cars of today like the e30 M3 or the 993. They were worthless for over 30 years.

Ironically, it's easier to make money by flipping a few shitboxes.

Cars are not an investment. The only way to make money on cars is to buy them at auction, tinker with them and sell them at a profit.

a gayardo is not one that will be worth shit down the line op... They are the most produced lambos ever. If you cant figure that out you are retarded and should not invest shit. The only labos worth something down the line are already more than you can afford today. The best you could do is find a manual gayardo and sit on that. Those will be worth something one day. Might not be much more than you paid but they will always be rare.

Literally half of all Lamborghinis ever are Gallardos. They're way to common to be worth much.

Get 240z, 1st gen NSX , any 911 any skyline gtr

any 911 with a manual trans

Ferrari 360 in manual.
Only 469 coupes built.

What even goes through the head of people like OP?

Do they think that they'll be able to drive their 100k car on the weekends and still call it an "investement"? Do they think having it sit there isn't going to cost space/storage/insurance fees? There's no way you can expect a decent return in 15-30 years especially when you compare it to non retarded proven investments.

Don't be bitter.

haha

>Cars made in the last 5 years or so, especially luxury cars, have almost no chance of appreciated.
meanwhile; in reality, a 2016 911R sells for $1 million.
motorauthority.com/news/1100691_porsche-911-r-selling-for-almost-1-3-million-on-used-car-market

Will there ever be a Lambo as sexy as white Gallardo spyder?

I reckon the first gen BMW 130i will go up in value fairly soon. They are already holding value well, and the last manual, N/A, straight 6 hatchback made.

Even better: A price drop then price climb.

The Honda Accord Crosstour.

Want AWD, V-TEC V6 power, and luxury at the same time in a wagon? We have the car for you!

It looks weird so it didn't sell well. But it's a fantastic vehicle and will gain a cult following inevitably as it'll be cheap ticket at some point in the next 5 years to a granny driven well appointed capable vehicle. Then people will realize what it is and want it.

This, OP is a retard.

This kind of thing only makes sense if you actually plan to actually drive the cars as well.

Just buy an apartment and rent it out.

WRONG

Now people with money to invest are buying classic cars and they resell it with an average income revenue of 10-12% per year.

In some countries you can un-register or declare car off road (UK for example) which while kept off road like in a barn or a driveway at home would cost you nothing in terms of insurance or tax.

A trans am ws6 in good condition will go up in value, they're already valid for collector plates here so you can insure them for like $20/yr

Nigga the 1M appreciated in value. Kill yourself tripfag.

Nobody's talking about that.
Cars need maintenance even if you don't drive them at all.

PROTIP: Cars that have been sitting in a barn for 10 years usually need thousands of dollars to make them run properly again.