How does one use a contemporary vehicle to commit suicide? From what I hear...

How does one use a contemporary vehicle to commit suicide? From what I hear, the emissions standards are such that it's nearly impossible with cars post 1960 or something like that.

Is there something you can do to the car to make the emissions more severe? Is there some filter or something that you can remove? Is diesel better?

Kind of like in this movie:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMxeIYRS_is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7dG9UlzeFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drive off cliff

drive a toyota and you'll die a little bit each day

decat first. 50 bucks and any exhaust shop will do it for you.

lel

Are you serious? Modern exhaust will kill you the same as exhaust from a seventies vehicle.

Just park in a garage and close the doors.

I googled it but it seems like people are just waking up with bad headaches or don't lose consciousness at all. It's still poisonous, but you need a shit load of gas and if your foot slips off the gas or your neighbor hears your engine running for a couple of hours and finds your sorry ass, it's ogre.

My best friend from my preteen years gassed himself just fine with a modern car but run a hose from exhaust into cracked window to be sure. Seems like it must have been traumatic for him though since his neck was so puffed up in the casket I thought he hanged himself. Probably better to just plow into an overpass at like 90+mph or you could tie a rope around your neck out the window to a sturdy object and yank your head off. That's fairly common and pretty hilarious

>Probably better to just plow into an overpass at like 90+mph
I wouldn't do that. Cars are too safe now and I might hurt someone else.

You wanna do this the easiest way right?

Just "accidentally" drive into a wall doing 100+mph

The G force you'll experience will kill you instantly, and your family won't have to grieve a suicide (which is much much worse than a fatal car accident)

Dude just walk into an inner city area and pick a fight with the toughest group of gangbangers you can find until they shoot you. It can't be that hard.

Then use an old car moron. Get up to 120-150 on the highway and treequinox.

are you the guy who bought the honda CVT?

>he doesn't understand the fundamental laws of acceleration

Dude you're gonna fuck up this suicide. Just Kurt Cobain it

> Not removing your catalytic converter(s).

Plebs.

Source/context for this webm?

>cars are too safe now
For the speed limit yeah.
Hitting something at 90 is a different matter.

>How does one use a contemporary vehicle to commit suicide?
1. Reach 150 mph
2. Crash into a tree or a wall
Just remember to do it late at night so you don't end up killing anyone but youself.
And also, don't forget the eurobeat.

>tie a rope around your neck out the window to a sturdy object and yank your head off. That's fairly common and pretty hilarious
Do this, but use some thin steel cable so it decapitates you. That shit would rule.

Buy a Porsche. Check out the thread of 2 16 y.o. girls for ideas.

Just finance it out, your going to die anyways, debt doesn't matter. Die happy. If you family that may inherit the debt, or you want to cash out, get good insurance and get a life insurance.

Don't forget to superglue one of your hands to the top of your head so you are found holding your own head

You want instant?

>Get a VW Beetle
>Drive the fucker to 60mph
>look for your nearest large SUV, heavy duty truck or Semi

I always wonder if it hurts at all to shoot yourself in the head

I heard it feels good.

Nah. I actually knew a guy who shot himself in the head and lived. My ex girlfriend's brother. It was a rifle. Literally put it under his chin and pulled the trigger - I guess he must have left a gap or the gas would have blown his neck apart enough for him to bleed out anyway. He also rolled his truck down a hill, was ejected and had the truck come to rest on his head where he was pinned under it for hours and lived.

The lord loves madmen and fools

>From what I hear, the emissions standards are such that it's nearly impossible with cars post 1960 or something like that.

What?

You can't reduce CO. It will kill you.

I've read that using the vehicle's own engine is becoming less common. Instead, people are increasingly using a small/slow combustion apparatus inside the enclosed cabin, like a small charcoal grill, to flood it with a lethal level of carbon monoxide.

Seems like a lot of work when you could just use a helium exit bag, though.

Not even close to as efficiently. You'd better have a tiny ass garage and a lot of time to yourself in a modern car to do it.
T. First responder to car suicides

Doesn't matter how modern and safe it is. 90+ into a concrete overpass will rip the car and you into pieces, just don't wear a seatbelt for especially guaranteed results.

He was a retard and did it under the chin. In your mouth you can't fail. Under the chin solid chance to blow your face off which won't kill you.

It just went straight up through his brain, I think it was a .22lr. He was in an induced coma for a week then recovered and was "just fine" which I took to mean he wasn't any more right in the head before than after. The whole family insisted I should feel the exit wound on top of his skull and it was weird as shit.

My mom knew a woman she went to school with who drove under a semi trailer and shaved the top of her head right off including brain material. I guess her personality changed completely and she became an awful hateful person. It's pretty shocking how much of your brain you don't actually need.

BRÜTAL

I'd be a hateful person to if I permanently looked like I lost a fight with apaches.

>CO drifts into car

youtube.com/watch?v=R7dG9UlzeFM