discord.gg/mkfTSqy

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

projecthoon.bigcartel.com/
instagram.com/projecthoon/
lonerscrew.bigcartel.com/
kawaiiordie.net/product/felix-argyle-re-tro-trappin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fags

Newly launched store coming this week.

Working on getting more designs sent for printing and uploaded onto store.

Instagram: instagram.com/projecthoon/

>project hoon
>hoon
>normie tier new driver sticker

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

so don't draw it on the computer draw it in your little sketchbook then scan it and line it out like a big boy

then keep practicing with the tablet- they're the shit once you get the hang of it

>going this hard to make stickers.
>only sticker he has is shit.

LOOL

>hoon

please just kill yourself, this is a shit tier name and store.

just wanted to see how it looked like in the sticker. im nowhere near a printer atm so that wouldn't of worked out. I am sketching out a newer version pics 2 come soonish.

kind of want. I mean I'm 43, maybe it would be funny?

ThisREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Terrible sticker
Terrible name
Terrible concept
Couldn't even find one photo for his terrible instagram which somehow has 1k followers.

all in all, terrible/10. I'd say apply yourself, but I'm sort of afraid to find out that you did.

is this a joke

Jesus fucking Christ

How much does 1k followers cost?

>projecthoon.bigcartel.com/
fuck I can just see him sitting there and waiting for a new thread to get the first or second post before coming in here expecting us to cream our pants over his shitty 5 minute sticker

fucking kek

That was the point behind it, it was meant to be for the lulz.

some of us like normie stuff tho

> gr8 sticker for people who have a taste for things not anigay
> great name
> what concept
> because this insta was repurposed, it was previously for something else i had done before

> will apply myself just w8

>instagram.com/projecthoon/
>econobox profile pic

Fuck right off faggot

>gr8 sticker for people who have a taste for things not anigay
>great name

go shill your shitty stickers on ebay or redbubble or something. why the fuck would you open up a new store and try to post it here when you only have one shitty design that anyone could either make themselves in a few minutes or go online and buy from fifty thousand other stores that over generic trash like that. jesus fucking christ. at least if you're going to come in here have one or two stickers in your store that actually took effort to make and that people in here saw and said they would actually put down money for

also, holy fuck I just realized-

did you really fucking put a "do not steal" watermark over the picture in your store as if someone wants to steal that piece of shit design? You could make something like that in ms fucking paint, just draw a white rectange, black rectangle in it, text in white, text in black. there- fucking done. it'd probably be faster to redraw it than it would be to go on your site and "steal" that trash

Your website looks like trash and your sticker is aids. Take your normie shit back to facebook. doesn't have to be anime to be good. Opposing Force and Bad decisions have lots of stuff that's not anime and doesn't make orphans cry.

dude you should have posted this when u had more than one mediocre sticker. youre getting shit on lmao

how much do you want to bet he's going to open another store, rename his insta, and come back in another one or two threads to keep shilling?

ahahahhahaha, now he wont do it because u called it. it would have been the same sticker too with jap on it and everyone would love it and he'd be maximum level shit on

the irony is deeper than that- he uses my do not steal watermark I stole back in the thread about watermarking everything- a watermark I stole and then watermarked so no one would steal it from me. I'd call it comic genius, but I'm pretty sure dis nigger is dead seriously

poor guy itt. for real tho, if u made the new driver sticker in hiragana/ kanji with a fucking cat on it or anime loli everyone would have loved it lmao. make it again with >anigay like my suggestion or anyway really I bet it will sell

what he needs three or four mediocre stickers?

>mfw this whole watermarking meme leads back to me and my shitty max power sticker.

I'm the real villain.

he could double his stock in seconds

kekkkk didn't even realize this

this thread is top tier, projecthoon even if you're a fucking idiot thanks for the laughs

funny how /osg/ is one of the slowest threads out there but the moment someone posts something stupid it explodes. can't remember the last time I saw it this fast

good times

i also contributed with my senjougahara please don't forget about me.

shows that he really doesn't know his audience. if he'd have gone onto /osg/ even once to read through the thread and get a feel for what kind of people browse it he'd know this kind of shit wouldn't fly

how the fuck does instagram work again?

>0 posts
>1,021 followers
>32 following

Someone needs to sell a Dorito sticker. I'm getting a FC RX-7.

most likely was his personal or just other account he had. probs deleted all his first version people that he was following then re followed the anime sticker guys.

I wish I could start off with 1k.

i answered this above already

> it was another account, for another thing i did a while back, and its been sitting as a spare for a while

Well what do u guys think. took me 30 mins, if i add parentheses it would look pretty initial d to me

better pic

is it better? yes

but only because literally anything would be better than the original

would I buy it? no

have fun weeding that nightmare

this literally would have been a better first sticker

Fuck all of the autists man.

They're just mad that they ran out of space to put Hentai stickers on their moms Ford Focus.

Seems promising but not quite sole yet. Hope you deliver. Looking forward to seeing new shops without the bubble gum weeb shit.

(God you niggers are so autistic

)

tried it again.what should I change? still struggling with the tablet but Ill try and make it work till I get back home.

Neat. Can we see?

lol he shilling his own store... And hes doing it badly!

???

fuck it said it uploaded one sec. there isnt any varying weight in lines cause I cant into tablets just yet. but im going to be vectoring the whole thing anyways. Ai is the program im more comfortable with anyways.

you know
originally
wacoms
were designed
to trace
shit you'd drawn by hand
so...
you can fucking draw it by hand
trace your own shit
then woopdeshit
sticker

>dont have drawing stuff with me cause im traveling for work.

wont be back for 1 week. and wanted to try the tablet out anyways.

her eyes look a little mushy

I had to crank the sensitivity way down on my pen pressure for AI, coming from PaintToolSAI. now when I switch back to SAI to quickdraw I'm fucked by hairlines and having to cram my pen down

that said make a new brush set size to 4 variation to pressure and max to 4 (or whatever shits called)

the hotelroom doesn't have a fucking pen an paper? still is worlds better. that said, #1 with one hand, wrench in the other, that's too fucking "i am not a crook"

looks better than the first draft, seems like shes a little stiff... besides that hair needs to be fixed. thats my two cents, im not a draw fag so just do whatever I guess.

Fuck off

I'm tired of everyone praising the autistic niggas with the futa shit and the cringeworthy Hentai slaps that will get you thrown on a fucking sex offender list. I'm tired of all of the pastebin stores with subtle weeb shit and actual car stickers being dead. I'm tired of you niggers beating your twig peckers to imoutodreams. I'm tired of your shit designs. I'm tired of osg.

You KNOW WHAT FUCK IT IM GOING BACK TO EBAY FATLACE STICKERS.

thanks, friend

no no wait i just updated my store

Nothing of value was lost.

yeah I def have to change the settings in my programs and make some new brushed. right now im just using the premades.

im sleeping in my car because im cheap, but besides that all i got is some paper napkins and some stickynotes.

I like the idea idea of #1 and wrench. ill try that tomorrow.

enjoy!

I have some ken block and brembo break stickers that you can have if you want them! :^)

you, I like

good riddance to fucking normies

4 U

you can double tap existing brush to change the setting to pressure to play with it.

also pic of you in car working, pretty Veeky Forums tier shit

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, senpai.

I will take a pic of myself in my car, maybe someday but not now... maybe tomorrow.. we ill see.

NightKids and RedSuns stickers updated at projecthoon.bigcartel.com/

> Akina coming tomorrow!

Please stop.

you have done way too much damge on here just tonight, might as well just shill your shit stickers on your instagram instead.

Needs a bit of refinement, but WOULD COP

>5$ stickers

you base the price off the dollar a minute it takes you to design and draw each sticker, right?

Price is just a place holder

Will likely be less around $3-$4

left hand and her hair line look weird, besides that I like it.

You know, if you started with this you wouldn't have gotten roasted nearly as bad. First impressions are everything and you kind of shit all over yourself right out of the gate.
also,
>5$
>Wants non "anigay" stickers, immediately uploads "anigay" stickers.

all these angry anons make me want to post my site so I can get shit on! lonerscrew.bigcartel.com/

the only other things i got in the works right now is the sticker iv shown you tonight, a megumin diecut, and some 90's aesthetic stickers.

everything will be coming out very slowly though, due to the fact that im not using any of my money for this hobby. I really just want to see how many stickers I can make with just the osg and instagram followers buying them. all money goes into new stickers.

maybe he wouldn't have gotten roasted as hard but they're still shit

feels like babbies first sticker attemps

Uhhh any idea when that nagatoro SAN sticker will be up

Can someone please make some stickers for Minis

Nagatoro-san when? I need that now.

>still being upset about weebs on a Taiwanese basket weaving website
Go be insecure elsewhere friend

>anigay shit
I'M IN.
No seriously, your website banner looks at bit shit, but your one sticker is something I couldn't do myself in paint. Too bad I don't watch whatever that gril is.
Yeah, but it's hard to hate a nigga for trying. The first one just looked like somebody wanted to cash in on this autisim sticky business because he missed bitcoins and this looked easy.

I posted it on instagram, aimless is going to send it out on monday, so should be at my house by wednessday. but i wont be home till next monday cause im out of state.
follow my Instagram for the release date. I post there more than here, just due to the imouto posting :^)

Maybe one day I'll be confident like you senpai. Then you fags can finally get my Burts Bzz sticker. I just want more designs first, but I'm too shit to think of any and lack the artistic talent to create what things I come up with.

Not my work, saved it from an older thread.

Figured it would apply to the situation.

Got just the thing for you mini driving fruits

kawaiiordie.net/product/felix-argyle-re-tro-trappin

I actually made the banner in 5min the day projecthoon posted his first work in the osg discord. Ill have to redo the banner eventually. but as of now Ill just keep working on stickers.

better to have one good sticker than fifty shitty ones

if you sold the burts bzz somewhere I'd cop one

want me to create something for you? we can colab on something If you want. Thats all I really want to do with the osg, cause you guys are pretty fun.

I get shit on for trying and you don't

The difference is anime

Time to watch anime I guess

Guys I just bust a fat nut lol

its because everything iv done so far is just stuff that anons asked for. im doing non anime things too. everyon is mad at you because of the really easy diecut you made. osg hates stickers that take little time to make.

not gonna lie the other 2 stickers you have are alright.

Nagatoro-sanNagatoro-sanNagatoro-sanNagatoro-san

where have you been all my life loners senpai!
cant wait to cop!

no, the difference is that lonercrews shit actually looks like he put time and effort into it

all of your designs look like something made in mspaint by autistic 5 year olds in a few minutes

dont be a faggot and learn how to sell your brand. just look at lonerfag, hes sucking osgs cock nice and good. dont post your shit in here if you dont know how to post on Veeky Forums

thanks! I just make stuff your you guys.

I feel like most of the new sticker guys think that its alright to just make quick shit and sell'em, due to all the other new sites pretty much doing the same thing.

everyone is getting into it now, and there is some really bad shit out on Instagram. but its not really my place to judge what people buy, if they buy it okay. but for me i feel like making good looking slaps should be top priority, or just make shitty parody slaps cause thats always funny.

I'll post if I come up with anything. I just find it hard to have the energy to be even remotely creative. it comes and goes you know?

You all need to relax. Let the user try. Every time someone new comes you guys shit on them, and it kills their creativity.

Instead of shitting on user, constructively critique work and relay feedback.

oh yeah I know that for sure, the WAT Tan sticker im working on right now has been on the backburner for the past week, but then I told myself to just start it.

you guys also gave me some good criticism and now im gonna work on it more tomorrow nighht. Just try and push yourself to get your sticker Ideas a flowin.