How did chopping up harleys so they are ugly unrideable pueces of shit become a thing?

How did chopping up harleys so they are ugly unrideable pueces of shit become a thing?

Biker gangs were a huge driver for biker culture

Same way it happened to cars.
People like owning one of a kind things.

>How did chopping up harleys so they are ugly unrideable pueces of shit become a thing?
Cruiser cuckolds been doing it for years

you are a milenial. you are a idiot. the reason they chop them is to make them better to ride. because stock is for suckers

Put your colors back on and go blow your MC president faggot.

what you afraid of cage driver? im gonna fuck yo bitch?

>that's not a Harley
>Because muh individuality and culture

Vintage style and vintage choppers are cool.

Women aren't attracted to overweight balding men past middle age that have swamp ass and wear chaps. No one thinks bikers are cool.

>you are a millennial
most people here are born from 1980 to 2000, yes.

bikers dont give a shit what you think...girls see harley rider and see bad boy! sees you in your shitbox and passes you by because your car makes you look like a dork. plus you havent READ a biker magazine have you?

>bikers
>literate
You ruined the game friend, it was fun while it lasted. What kind of car do you drive?

This is now a boomerbike cringe thread

Baited. Hard.

I forgot where I am.

a bunch of boomers saw easy rider

How is turning it into an uncomfortable rigid frame that doesn't turn well because of ranked out forks make them "better to ride"?

>i-i-it's art!

it's sort of like stance, but the fans are old so don't you dare call it retarded, especially not if you ride something with a fairing on it

even though it's thirty times less respectable because you take an already dangerous machine that can't turn and can't brake and make it worse at turning and worse at braking.

and stance can actually improve a car's performance in some cases, as it's based on the alignment and suspension setup of race cars instead of the suspension set up of garbage americans produced because they didn't know how to make anything better

A pleasant motorcycle ride, according to boomers:

>go in a straight line
>look at a mountain or a beach or something
>feel the wind in your hair, blasting by at your top speed of 30mph (no helmet)
>slow down to 2mph for a gentle corner and take a break from all that wind
>get rear ended
>yell "focken cagers!" while trying to figure out which leg bones go where
>think about how much re-chroming that bad boy is going to cost
>drag yourself the rest of the way to the bar and have a beer
>just pour that sucker right on your brain since you seem to have dropped part of your skull

Watch that south park episode about bikers. That's entirely accurate. The only time people aren't laughing at bikers is when the police are charging them for ice dealing or the bikers are smashing kneecaps of cunts who owe them money.