World of Warships Admiral /wowsg/

Concealment Expert edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Newb guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc

>0.6.0.1 LIVE
worldofwarships.eu/en/news/updates/patch-notes-0601/

>0.6.1 PT (SOON™) + Ranked Soon, Tier 7 and Epicenter ONLY
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt061/

>Plans for 2017
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/whatsinthebox/

>USS Black(ed) stats
thedailybounce.net/2017/01/24/world-of-warships-black-666-tier-ix-american-destroyer-updated-stats/

>NA January Event Calendar + Ship Class specific boosts
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/failed-resolutions/

>Captain Skill caculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Leaked info from Russian Server
thedailybounce.net/2016/12/20/world-of-warships-some-information-from-russian-server-7/

>Statistic tracker
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/
maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully_ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[BOTES] on NA Contact Precisionista FULL
[BOTES] on SEA Contact Benlisquare
[HOTEL] on EU Contact Rex1121 FULL

>Thought for the day
Will people 50 years from now play a boatslut collector game about Zumwalts and Nimitz'?

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jwlsp1gz2GU?t=471
youtube.com/watch?v=WiGcAg6sJ8E
forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/113589-destroyer-1v1-tournament-12917-430-pm-est/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for buff KM DDs

Thread's too early, but as long as it cucks that other retard out of making the thread that's OK.

>French BB line still not announced

x for p2rank

>Italian BB line still not announced

>French BB's
>Before British BB's

Aoba a qt

WHEN

7 is bad in that basically every class is dominated by premiums, but 8 isn't much better for premiums or variety. If you aren't running a Kutuzov/Atago/Lo Yang/Tirpitz, you're running a Benson/Bismarck. By far the shittiest thing about this is going to be Belfast staying in the tech tree though. They'll be in each match, and you'll get the idiots who are deleted failing to stay in their smoke while the enemy gets the 19 pointer DD death machine.

>is going to be Belfast staying in the tech tree though
We on EU have this already.
I bet Belfast sales doubled. World of BelRanked here we come

>these are your BB players
youtu.be/jwlsp1gz2GU?t=471

but thats Kinugasa user

I want to sink Kinugasa at Guadalcanal.

>Aoba

hello i am your resident funposter and i made a funpost. it is still fresh and i would like you to see it

thank you for your attention and have a nice thread

no meta ships for ranked?

youtube.com/watch?v=WiGcAg6sJ8E

gooks btfo

forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/113589-destroyer-1v1-tournament-12917-430-pm-est/

ONE SLOT LEFT

YOUR LAST CHANCE

>Ship says Aoba on the side

I am talking about the ship

>Belfasts will be kept in ranked quarantine soon
lmaoing @ ranked plebians

What's wrong with Belfasts?

>warspite
>no premium heal
>no premium repair.
He deserves to burn

Then why you make it look like garbage with that skin?

Did you not even see their positioning. Holy shit.

Why do people meme about belfasts? I've never felt like they posed much of a threat.

Radar+Hydro+Smoke

Lack of prem heal on premium ship was first thing I noticed :(
+IFHE in ranked most likely

Is premium heal free for premium ships?

really now

even as supertesters had her, they were screaming OP, it will be nerfed and shit like it

buyfast has smoke, hydro and radar. a poor belfast player can literally ram the cap and kill 3 DDs before dying due to sliding off his own smoke. the shit unicums do to it is obscene.

this ship would peform well on tier 9 matches, its only real oddity is that its a bong CL with no heal, but surprise, it has HE!

It's like a Flint with radar, hydro, and the tier 8+ concealment mod. You must be running into idiots because it can tear up every class it meets if played cautiously. The only decent counter is another Belfast.

>You must be running into idiots
Seems so. I've yet to run into one that actually gave me any trouble.

Clearly it's not so OP that its idiot proof.

Yeah, its no KMBB.

According to a couple community contributors she's getting nerfed soon with radar getting put in the same slot as hydro, with the added option of a heal instead of smoke.

I aprove that camoflage

Also, just bought the Pepsicola, what Should I expect from her?

Indianapolis counters Belfast pretty strongly.

Devastating Strikes every match.

Youre not the one getting them

This Sunday
On 4:30 PM eastern
You can earn 6k doubloons

Sign the fuck up, 1 slot remaining

would be too sensitive for a premium to be changed after released

im currently hoping this season starts at tier 7 and switch to tier 9

Damn, I should use the Anti—Ammorack glag4?

anything that can hit buyfast can pen it

thats why they smoke

>Information in the discord and not just right there in the thread

I literally didnt even want to join in the first place, but this is retarded.

always.

pepsicola is somehow weaker that myoko on the health department. in case of CV on match you do have the advantage but always remember, anything can citpen you.

>406 hits
>kraken
>only 4 different ribbons

Chat box should be removed after the first 10 seconds of gameplay.
Just enough time for people to say "AB" or "BC" or "2 and 4" to know where to go, not enough time for ISIS-wannabes to start tossing ignorant insults for not playing the way they want you to play.

Agreed. It seems like a reason for them to change the rules at the last second or to try to force everyone to join their shit serb. "After the event let's make this a WoWS serb111111"

Myoko ain't weak armored if you're not a broadsiding retard.

usually prem ship can afford the bill

my zao with premium time is still making me positive creds every match

2 afks just what I like to see

For 30 seconds. And any half decent Belfast isn't going to sit his ass in smoke while a radar ship is within 9km.

I call out retards for not playing like i want them to play (which is the right way to play) all the time.
Fight me, faggot.

you can literally see when a post got edited

indianapolis will literally be focus fired by the enemy team.

in ranked, autists actualy work together.

You should have carried harder, weeb.

Most of the players in these threads are broadsiding retards. /wowsg/ is incapable of playing any cruisers it seems.

lmao look at these rules

literally unacceptable

i cant bring a gearing to a t7/t8 dd knife fight, fuck you!!!

More like remove chat after you die. Most shitters cry after getting deleted for playing retarded.
After the initial AB/BC most people point out things that might actually help the team, even if half of them doesn't read/comprehend the letters. (Some post when hydro is up, when they throw radar, if someone needs/wants smoke etc)

How do you not play like a broadsiding retard? The cruisers I've played only have one or two guns pointing forward.

its like sidescraping or turret wiggling but with the whole ship

bbs literally turn after every salvo to angle, cas gotta angle according to the enemy salvo to maximize their own dps

It's about time Belfasts get forced to make a decision like the Atlanta does with AA and sonar. That decision used to be even harder, in the pre radar days.
Belfast and a Flint aren't exactly comparable. The Flint's smoke lasts nearly as long as its recharge time and has 5 or 6 puffs.
Why fight when there is a mute button?
Perhaps you only get allchat after you die. That might be nice.
>playing ranked

this

You swing your butt or you position yourself in places where you can't get focused.
Also try appearing as a secondary or irrelevant/not worthy target.
This is cruiser 101.

There's more than just broadside and bow-on in the game. Always be angled and use as much of your gun arcs as possible, and in between salvos turn so that you only show your bow/stern, give them the lowest profile to shoot at. Keep changing speed and heading, make yourself harder to hit. Use your concealment and pick your fights when they're best for you. Use cover where possible, and that does't just mean sit behind a rock, use it to block sightlines so that you can fire while remaining unspotted, use it so that you can fire and duck behind cover, protect yourself from the deadliest targets while being able to shoot at what you want. Sometimes you do just get stuck bow on firing 2 turrets, but that's better than being dead and firing no turrets.

Without fail the players I see complaining about cruisers being deleted and useless are morons that start blazing away at the first target they see and keep themselves lit up while the sail in a straight line broadside on at a constant speed across open water.

>no damage
Go ahead and report yourself as well

Today is so bad, I am having amazing games just no wins.

>only 4
come back in 10 hours

Cruisers are very durable if not broadsided. A rule of thumb that I use is, if you can fire all your guns, you are too exposed. Angle your ship. Usually works. Then, I die. But not of cits, but because HE Spam at the bow and stealth torps. Gotta say, I'm just an under—average player with cruisers. I like them, but I have s lot of things to learn.

>Internet working fine
>Just wont load me into the game stuck on this screen

Thanks

Why is it so fucking hard for these people to learn basic fucking positioning in a class that depends so heavily upon it? Why would you spend all the game sniping from a flank where no one goes and still don't push? I'm genuinely curious.

Alt+F4 and then open the game again.
You will be in battle, maybe already ded.

>WTR myself
>"Often finishes damaged enemies"

You lost because you died. Next time, don't die.

Did it was still loading so I left it, I did get in and managed to do this before I was ruined.

>try to stay at range to not die
>stay alive but accomplish little, team loses
>push in, do much damage and burn out like a candle, team still loses

>leave my computer
>my brother starts playing while I'm gone
>he goes full team killing spree.

FUUUUCK

fuck off underage

>talks about positioning

lmaoing @ ur lief

>underage
He doesn't live with his parents because he cant aford a place

maybe its time for him to go back to his parents then

so

you are saying

the solution to ranked

is to not play ranked

>Things that never happened

2 afk's again

Can you both fuck off to your parents, please?

I appreciate it, thank you. I want to get better.

t. german

t. pakistani

>tfw having more fun in the Gearing than the Fletcher
I mean, they're both some of my favorite botes in the game now, but there's something about how crazy the Gearing can get that I just don't get out of the Fletch.

You can't even see my position in the screenshot ,what's wrong with it?

I miss Gearing when there were only other Gearings and Shimas to worry about

and no radar for maximum smoke camping

Yuo should of kys, comrad

better shell dmg, pen and arc

>emerald gets 6 "penetrating" hits against a graf spee
>0 damage
why does this happen so much?

I have something that could embarass you very much but i'm not going to post it cause i'm a good guy.

t. shitposter

Do it you fucking faggot you don't even have the guts

"No"

"No"

What ship that you have has the largest total potential damage?

Why is EU so high test compared to NA?

NA mentality is like "pls dont look at me, I am now insecure, I will hate you!!" while EU is "let's compare our dick size and chest bump bro"