events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/series/111/heroes/111025
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/series/107/heroes/107019/
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/series/111/heroes/111016
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/series/111/heroes/111015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azura a shit.

Tharja a best!

Fire Emblem is for casuals

Why does Owain let his daughter wear such a revealing outfit?

>birthday 7/7
>7th place
what did they mean by this?

Azura is shit

tharja is shit

Have you seen what he wears himself, man?

>No Cynthia
Cynthia will prove the skeptics wrong, because that's part of being a hero!

Cuck.

Correct.

I'll keep voting for her.

If your waifu isn't in the top 10 they're shit

Posting cute families!

Help this lil' cinnamon bun make it to the top 10!

You're waifu a shit

>Wanting a used goods waifu.

Yeah but he's not a super cute girl

So when do you guys think the Echoes website will get a proper update? There's only 12 weeks, roughly, before the game releases in Japan, so I'm thinking next week it might update weekly?

Also, Famitsu updates fucking w h e n

Don't make me sad.

Cuck.

Correct.

Five minutes to vote. Ike and Roy must not win. Hector must get his time in the spotlight, damn it.

Get fucked retard
secondary

>We memed Dorcas in but not Arvis
Sasuga, /feg/

ZERO JUGDRAL

remember if your waifu isn't in the top 20 they're SUPER SHIT

That's because he's a super cute boy, dummy.

To keep their eyes off where she hides her mark.
Also I'm voting Ike again lel

How will Kagakeks ever recover?

>Lucina at 2
>Hector at 3
>Ephraim at 7
>Xander nowhere to be seen

Guess I can't complain, I'm overjoyed Hector and Ephraim actually came that high

but he's my son

and I've not played Fates yet but I'd totally make Ophelia my grandwifer

I'm so proud of my waifu!

Don't let up just because she has the lead.
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/series/107/heroes/107001#

Alternatively, lets help meme Dorcas into the top 10
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/series/107/heroes/107006

events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/series/112/heroes/112023

Let's help Aqua-sama maintain her stunning upset of a placement!

Don't slutshame your son, user. Let him wear what he wants.

What the fuck ?
I couldnt post first when the thread appeared

You've got to believe, user.

This may seem random, but it's somewhat important; are there any chapters in Fates in which Soldiers actually appear as enemy units? If so, where?

WHAT HAPPENED TO DORCAS?

Eat shit, let me throw my votes away in peace.

>only does good when the votes are split and significantly less people are voting for their fatesfu
Cute

I'm just saying, nobody would really mind if Eirika and Femui dropped a couple places

Jokes on you my waifu isn't even from FE.
And she's number 2 in her series' popularity poll fairly consistently.

My girl only made it to 5th so I guess it's time to try and block Lucina out.

I like Hana

They show up in a few chapters. They show up in skirmishes too, if you want to capture them.

Well, I just voted for Ophelia even though I don't know a thing about her
She was the last of the votes I cared about
I don't know who I want to vote for from here on
I've only played Sacred Stones and Awakening though, so my picks have been from those mostly

He poisoned the real 18th place holders mutton and took his spot.

Reminder that if you don't want Lyn to win, this is the only way to stop her.

I gotta redeeem

vote finn

Keep voting

>both Ikes in the top 5
>high chance he'd be number 1 overall by a considerable margin if nintendo wasn't retarded about separating characters

What makes him so perfect?

How is everyone else even supposed to compete?

I'm glad our girl is doing so good so far Soon

Don't forget your duty.

Vote either Takumi or Leo

Let's make this happen, user.

Even if it's futile, I'll keep going till the bitter end.

Reminder that Finn would have listed if there weren't so many versions of him on the ballot.

Vote for what's right, amigos.
Awakening saved the series.

who

I don't really mind that my votes mean nothing.

I cant view any images
wtf is that

My fellow Lucinafriend seems to have made a mistake in their post. THIS is the link you want to follow if you want to vote for Lucina.

events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/series/111/heroes/111015

These midterm rankings have seriously reinvigorated me.

Reminder that she is /ourlyncinaprotestvote/

You can't change fate.

I want Rinkah to beat me in arm wrestling so I can hold her hand!

She's voting for Crumb

Lynfriend please, you're already winning
Let's have a fair fight, yeah?

Anything can change

Thanks, I just voted for Lyn

>implying she's not voting for Ike

She's seen what a REAL blue-haired Lord can be now.

Did we get invaded by Reddit? Where did all these Lynfags come from?

Just some friendly bantz pal. If anything I agree that it's kind of bullshit this is even an option.

Were Lynfags ever this fucking annoying?

Reposting this cause I feel it's a bit more relevant

I've been thinking about it, and I think I can safely say that, all personal biases aside, going sheerly off of numbers alone, LYN will win the female candidacy in the FE Heroes poll.
Lyn and Lucina both have a lot of factoring going for and against them. Starting with Lucina, she has the support of a lot of dedicated fans. Normies who only know her from Smash are also a big source of support. These two main pillars create enough of a stance for her to tower over every other female except Lyn, but she can't top Lyn for one big reason; Power of Association.
Lyn will win because she has the Power of Association. I have gone to Serenes Forest, Gamefaqs, Reddit, this shithole, of course, Twitter, basically any and everwhere I could find applicable numerical sources for votes. And I noticed a trend early on; Lyn gets an astounding amount of votes by people who toss her a vote in along with their favorites. So many people give her just one vote, which may not seem significant until you realize how common this is. Out of ALL the sites I've visited, NONE have broken this trend. There are always people voting for their favorites, and then Lyn.
Compare this to Lucina, who gets by on a set number of dedicated fans, and no one else really supports her. Sure, the fans can get her very far, as evidenced, but she doesn't have the capability to take in votes from third parties like Lyn does.
It seems like people are far more indifferent to Lyn than Lucina because of their games. I notice that people are much more willing to support FE7 as a whole by giving Lyn a vote than they are to support Awakening. In the off chance that Awakening does get support, people usually just go for their core favorites.

That's another factor against Lucina. The Awakening/Fates fanbase is even more divided than the GBA fanbase is in terms of waifus. Continued in the next post.

yes

Lucinafags being sore losers.

CAN'T STOP
WON'T STOP

My next vote goes to you, Ephraim. God Bless.

Lynfags have always been massive faggots. Literally baby's first waifu. Yet I find it funny considering their waifu wants to fuck Hector.

MICAIAH
I
C
A
I
A
H

Lyn is the Fire Emblem version of May from Pokemon. It makes sense that she'd be winning.
They weren't annoying until their waifu beat yours in a literal popularity contest

this would make a great banner if only we were back in 2016

GBA fans seem to be far more likely to vote for Lyn in ADDITION to their main waifu than Awakening/Fates fans are likely to vote for Lucina in addition to, say, Camilla or Tharja. Ironically, the dedication of Lucina, Camilla and Tharja fans is hurting more than it's helping.
There's also the fact that Lucina is bogged down by being an Awakening character. It really doesn't help when the normalfag audience likely isn't voting every single day, whereas the core fans (A huge chunk of which love the GBA games) is likely voting every day. That alone gives Lyn another huge boost in probable votes, since GBA fans are incredibly unlikely to support Awakening outside of maybe one or two favorites.

Now, Lucina does have a couple of wildcards here. The first is Masked Marth. At first, I didn't consider that option worth anything, but it occured to me how fairly popular MM is as a meme option. Considering how much IS loves Lucina, it's not too unreasonable to think they would combine Lucina and MM's votes, which could help her close the gap against Lyn.
Not just that, but Lucina now has the advantage of being an underdog. The people love an underdog, even if they don't like the actual candidate. Lucina should see some boost in support following the poll update just for the sake of being 2nd. Finally, Lucina might be able to garner the vote of people who DON'T like Lyn, much like Lyn is getting votes from people who don't like Awakening. That factor is admittedly yet to be seen much, but it is entirely plausible and could even the odds.

Or IS could just rig it for Lucina in the end, what the fuck do I know.

Will the feg awards talk about this?!?

Did you miss 2013 and 2014? "best and most courageous" reached spam levels even on other boards.

Together! Let's at least keep her within top 20

Please don't compare an actual decent girl like May to Lyn ever again.

How much do want to bet this poll is also going to determine the first few gacha banners?

>marry Lyn to Hector after he sealed to berserker and back
>pass down Astra and Roundhouse to Lilina
>marry her to Gonzalez
>heart seal Lilina to fighter then promoter her to axe lord
>give bolt axe

It's time

I don't even like Lucina. How petty and paranoid can you be?

There is actually a chance for Nephenee to crack the top 10. Even though she is in 18th place right now, the chance of an upset is still there. Hopefully she gets there and we get her on the calendar.

thank (you)
newbies falling for bait this obvious

Lynfags were the waifufags of old. Before Awakening most FE threads were Lyn waifu spam.

I love peri !
I hope she will be in top 30 !

While I do agree that Lucina is the current "underdog" for this pole, I would still argue that Lyn is still viewed more as the underdog for the dedicated FE fanbase considering the popularity of Awakening and how Lucina is shoehorned into everything nowadays. Otherwise, a spot-on analysis.

>Finn, Finn and Finn aren't the Top 3 Men

Fucking casuals.

Out of all the top 10 who does she actually have a chance at beating?

This poll will probably determine Warriors DLC. This is, without a doubt, a watershed moment in Fire Emblem going forward.

Kill yourself cuck