/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Shrek edition

Standalone Gwent is announced !
playgwent.com
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

Patch 1.30 is out !
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs [Open] [
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/11605759/1/The-Witcher-My-Heart-Will-Always-Recognize-You
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/707/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SOME

tell him to watch streams
greyboxer seems nice and he explains every move

/aesthetic/ as fuck

Should be voorhis there senpai

Geralt and Triss OTP

Slow day.

go back to plebbit then

>tfw found Leo's grave in Kaer Morhen

>been fapping to LeeteRR new ciri scene
>find out that it's dudu in ciri form

It's not gay if he looks like a grill, mate

ni-
>man hands

What kind of nose has geralt got? is there a name for it

it's pretty fucking aesthetic

What kinda small handed men do you hang around with?

>ugly hands
>ugly face
>a corset that's so small it looks tacky as fuck

yup that's triss alrtight

>veiny, discoloured, thick fingered

It's a trap

>ugly face

Come on now, I agree with the hands but she's not ugly

just look at those "fuck me" eyes

Aryan

Are you Serious?

Not really, would still shag her silly

She'd just have to wear boxing gloves or something

What is the best way to get back into this game? Last time I played it was about a year ago I guess. I reached the Skellige Islands. Should I just start over? Because I've forgotten completely everything. I don't know what build I was going after, what all these items in my inventory do or wherever the story was going.

Just start over, have patience though, don't try to rush it just to get back to where you were before, I always enjoy the game more on the second playthrough

Cute :3

Depending on who's asking: greek, hero, or classic.

Nilfgaard literally did nothing wrong

The main quest drags on a bit too much in Novigrad, doesn't it? Came here looking for Ciri and now I'm balls deep in the criminal underworld running errands for all these gang bosses so I can find a fucking bard

>I always enjoy the game more on the second playthrough
I wish I was like that. Because I know so much about the story and having done so much of it before it takes away the magic for me

I get what you mean, the first witcher playthrough I ever did was irreplaceable, shit was so cash, the story, the environments, the characters.

However I rushed through it, didn't really stop to do side quests, and I did less than 4 actual monster contracts the whole time I played TW3, still took me 50 odd hours to complete and I didn't even finish HOS (finished BNW) though.

I made the mistake of starting HOS after the main story and after BNW, it just didn't fit in and I didn't want to end my experience on the game with that, would rather have finished in Touissant, so I started a new playthrough from TW2, did Roche's path instead, and now I'm on TW3, but I'm taking it much slower, exploring all the ? on the map, doing all monster contracts, side quests, treasure hunts etc etc.

I also never bothered with gwent until very late game because I was shit at it which means I missed out on loads of cards but now I'm playing everyone I can

By the way, at what point should I go to Skellige? I just hit level 16 but there's still so much shit to do in Velen and Novigrad, I think there's still a big chunk of the map that I haven't even explored and tons of ? markers. A few secondary and Witcher quests too but all of them range in level from 20 to 35 so I'll leave them for later on

ah true, yeah you did miss out on a lot on your first playthrough

fortunately for me, I had an excellent first playthrough. i did all the monster contracts, all of the side quests, all of the main quests, got good outcomes on all of my choices except I tried to romance both triss and yennefer and ended up with neither . it was a completionist playthrough except for a bunch of question marks and witcher gear hunts. I played the games and expansions to completion in the order they were released, I ended up with ciri at my house in toussaint at the end so it was just all fantastic. as such, i have less of a reason to play again as other people might after their first run. I spent weeks on end doing nothing except play the game and if I ever replay it I know it's going to be a huge time commitment, so I don't know if I ever will

also I played gwent the whole game too, loved it and now I'm a standalone gwentfag too (Ciri_Is_My_Waifu)

>Ciri_Is_My_Waifu

Lmao I saw you on some guys stream

Go to Skellige once you have the main quest stuff in Velen and Novigrad done + the sidequests in your level range, there are a whole bunch that are much higher level that you will leave for later

You don't need to clear all the questionmarks before moving on, just do that stuff when you happen to run over one

what the fuck is wrong with the women in Toussaint I'm going back to fucking Skellige

There's only one woman in Touissant you should care about

What Reshade or SweetFX preset do you guys use, if you use one?

>this is considered a 10/10 by wine slurpers

I know user, her being undercover at the art thing was the cutest thing I have ever seen

>whore face
>not ugly
I'm sorry that you only hang around ugly women, user, that this is consided pretty

scoiatael is the only good deck fuck nr and skellige ress chains

How does changing the ingame gwent difficulty actually affect it, does it hit your draw chances or make the AI player better or something?

I've found that I can win the first round, throw the second and win the first almost every single time on normal difficulty now

whelp, meant throw the second and win the third

I was doing the quest Get Junior, and right after talking to Radovid the quest Gangs of Novigrad appeared as failed. Why?

Because some quests have a time limit like that. When you've talked to radovid, cleaver has already made his move and doesn't need your help any more.

Character centric quests can also fail if you don't do them before a certain point in time (yennefer's, lambert's for example)

This makes me deeply uncomfortable for some reason.

why does this pic look different than normal?

Why can't Geralt fuck Ciri?

The eye on the left in the original pic is too small, so I unfucked it in paint.net
Don't mean to diminish from the artists work, he did a good job, I just thought it needed a tweak

Because Ciri is pure and doesn't engage in vile acts like making out, sexual intercourse or thinking about Richard Johnson

Was asking myself the same, I'd give anything to have that Aryan nose.

Because he only loves her as a daughter
>tfw daughterzoned

geralt could learn a thing or two from woody allen

How will Trissfags ever recover from this?

HOPEFULLY NEVER
HAHAHAHHAA

this isn't canon

From what, some people choosing Yen? That is perfectly fine, Yen is a great woman, but for my Geralt there is only Triss and nothing will ever change that :3 I'll leave obsessing over other people's choices to those who seem to hold it so dear and important.

>your dad will never give you a new sword with a red bow on it
;_;

Are there any mods that make the wolves armour tiers look Mastercrafted?

Because his balls are in yen's pocket.

>tfw rejected yen's offer to fuck in order to hang out with bros

>pure
Didn't she fuck unicorns and elves or some shit?

>Ciri is pure
>offered to fuck the first guy she saw
>implying avallac'h didn't fuck her silly while she was unconcious
>implying she's not taking voorhis' dick every night until she produces a healthy heir

>tfw already dumped her before

Yeah it's called upgrading it to mastercrafted

she probably fucked a bunch of dudes in cyberpunk world too

>How will Trissfags ever recover from this?
He'll read one of the trillion self insert fanfics he's written

What's with the 'ciri in cyberpunk' meme? Has cdpr said somehing?

So, how long before Dandelion cheats on Pricscilla and she dumps his lying nigga ass?

>Griffin armor

worst taste

play the game u dip

There is more than one Trissfag you know...but speaking for myself, I'm not really into fanfics, I prefer to envision the future Geralt and Triss have on my own. I also never see myself as Geralt, we're worlds apart. I choose Triss for him not myself.

But some Trissfriends enjoy writing fanfics, this is practically a book judging by its length and is probably the ultimate Trissfaggotery online.

fanfiction.net/s/11605759/1/The-Witcher-My-Heart-Will-Always-Recognize-You

Do I gain anything by not giving Radovid the crystal, other than the satisfaction of not helping a murderous psychopath?

i believe CDPR hasnt confirmed it but it's the consensus among the witcher community that ciri going to a world where peole have metal in their heads was a cyerpunk2077 reference

if CDPR has confirmed it, post source plz

When you find Ciri at the Isles of Mist, she mentions how she spent some time in a world very different from theirs, with flying cars and people shooting each other from a distance. It's a CP reference.

No, not really, you get to see a short cutscene of Phil and have a little talk with either Triss or Yen. Any conversations with Triss is a reward on its own to me, so it was an easy choice for me, despite quite liking the mad Rad.

>mentions people shooting each other
Nah. She mentions people waging longrange war using things similar to megascopes which are magical communication devices and shit that aid or enhance magical powers.

Its more likely she was talking about cyber WARfare.

Why did my phone capitalize war?

How old is Ciri?

>playing games in 2017

I always assumed longrange wars referred to rifles and shit, but I could be wrong. You do make sense, but I don't know much about CP2077 world anyway.

22-23. She was 16 in the last book, 5 years Geralt was gone before TW1, and around 2 years since than have passed.

Skynet is in your phone

Cyberpunk shit so hacking probably. Who knows.
29-30

Wow. Fuck you sky net.
19-20.*
Born 1252-3 and w3 starts in 1272.

who would you rather fuck, ciri, cerys or rosa van attre?

:3

Yes.

>can't apply oils during combat
>but you can stuff your face with food and potions and change into a different set of armor on the fly

>tfw if you fucked any of them it would probably get you killed

Any idiot can put on clothes or eat. Now imagine carefully applying an oil to a sword you're swinging around. No man is capable of such feats. not even Guts and if he can't do it geralt definitely can't.

Late reply but here you go buddeh

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/707/?

>>can't apply oils during combat

user, i...

Sssssh.

Fucking perfect man.

On a side note, is Mastercrafted Wolven OBJECTIVELY the best looking armor in the game?