I'm going to start an automotive YouTube channel. Any if you guys have an idea for names and cool car related videos...

I'm going to start an automotive YouTube channel. Any if you guys have an idea for names and cool car related videos? Thinking of doing vlogs, funny stuff, reviews, etc. Kind of blending all different styles of car channels into one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg4s4CEUliA
youtube.com/watch?v=fn6DLpe8xNE
youtube.com/watch?v=9vZpNQUIqIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you aren't going to be funny or original. it'll take years for you to get 5k subs and by then youll probably get bored of it.

just stop while youre ahead.

Originality doesn't really matter on YouTube.

I'm a pretty funny guy, actually.

Where are you going to get the cars to "review"?

Your mom is not an appropriate judge of that

Be like RCR but with better humor.

This reminds me. My ex boyfriend and I once joked about doing an automotive youtube channel. While clearly just bullshitting about it, we would've called it "Two Fags And A Toolbox".

Na. It's mainly just the chicks I've fucked in college by making them laugh, honestly.

>I've fucked in college by making them laugh,
If they laugh while you're fucking them, you're doing something wrong.

Mainly JDM stuff.

That's what I plan on. RCR style but with jokes with more substance instead of poop jokes.

Beautiful

Laughing during sex is pretty cool.

Anyway, we're off topic

College girls hungry for dick and the kind of people who watch YouTube car reviews are not really comparable

>Originality doesn't really matter on YouTube.

True, but what makes you think you'll stand out from these other automotive Youtubers.

What can you bring to the table that people like TJ Hunt, subaruwrxfan, Engineering Explained, B is for Build, saabkyle04, Ricer Miata, Haggard Garage, Rob Dahm, Obsessed Garage, Vehicle Virgins, Harry's Garage, Thesmokigntire, RegularCarReviews, 6Two1, Mighty Car Mods, and Tommyfyeah haven't already?

Seriously. I dont even like most of the dudes I just named but most of em have a huge following

sounds boring tbqh.

>Mainly JDM stuff

So you are based out of Japan?

Your content is going to be better than Nori Yaro's stuff?

or are you just going to review old japanese shitboxes that were sold in America

Standing out isn't really my goal here. I don't want to be some mega popular channel. I'd just like 100k subs and I'd be happy.

I think what'll make me stand out is that I'm in touch with the weirdo Takumi Tofuboy racers. There's a big audience for that and I don't know anyone on YouTube that'll sit around and joke about Intial D, talk about touge racing, etc.

Worse comes to worst, I get a shitbox Miata and do some stupid crazy drifting on public roads and make a montage. Guaranteed views.

USA.

Eh, nobody cares where they're sold, man. Also thinking of doing SmurfinWRX style stuff, as well.

I'm saving up for a Skyline, too. That'll be some guaranteed views.

Worse off you out youself a buisness retarded cuck whos youtube account will flop with 65 views
People don't just watch sometjing for cars they do it to be entertained
Would you watch a guy whispering into a shacky camera filming the grounds 70% of the time

>There's a big audience for that and I don't know anyone on YouTube that'll sit around and joke about Intial D, talk about touge racing, etc.

Backyard Built, he built his own 20v AE86 as well as a 3SGE AE86 and he just finished building a 2JZGTE Toyota Cressida.

Dude def watches initial D.

also More Skids, the two dudes are always talking about initial d.

>buying a shitbox Miata and do some stupid crazy drifting on public roads

good luck with that.

something I'd love to see are Tuner car reviews, where someone reviews the car not just as a car, but as a platform to build on, including extensive research into said vehicles aftermarket community and support. Just using tuner as a general term. Could also call them Project Car Reviews.

Those are only two channels. I'd consider that pretty original for YouTube standards.

The Miata thing probably won't happen because police and ip tracking, I guess.

>I'd just like 100k subs and I'd be happy.
LMFAO

this nigga talking about 100k subs like its nothing. there are people with damn good content and still only have under 50k subs

That's a nice idea. Give ideas for different builds and different setups. Like a baseline for people to work on. Want to know all the popular options for an RX7 engine swap? I can list them and explain the pros and cons.

Good content doesn't equal good marketing.

Another definite review car would be GM's Pontiac Fiero. Although a punchline to many jokes, the community for the car and aftermarket support are second to none. You name it, and it's either been done or they know someone who can help you with it.

Pic related is a complete dash replacement for the Fiero, and matching door panels are available. Kits like $2600 with full upholstery.

Vids related on the community side of things. Always beings me to tears.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg4s4CEUliA
youtube.com/watch?v=fn6DLpe8xNE
youtube.com/watch?v=9vZpNQUIqIg

no you are right but it seems like you want shit content and good marketing.

you can watch Tj Hunt and Tanner Fox videos if you need some tips babe

Mediocre content and good marketing is nice.

the best demographic to get are boys aged 12-25

specifically the preteens/teens

if you can get them to watch your shit its game over. see TJ Hunt

that plus selling merch and youre pretty much set.

But you have to lower the bar yourself you can't do anything actually car related.

I've always loved those little things. I'm really not kidding. I'd never buy one but it's pretty much the American MR2

I have a 2016 WRX now so I've already got the biggest tool to win over that demographic.

Literally the only thing that wins them over more is the GTR

Would being slightly edgy but not too bad be pretty good for that? Nothing like 9/11 or holocaust jokes but something easier?

yeah just lil cursing here and there, but if you want to appeal to the sponsors you should refrain from cursing at all.

This. and instead of cursing, make the expletives something funny.
Like instead of saying "Oh fuck" or " fuck it all to hell", you could say "Oh Trump" or "Trump it all to hell".

I was thinking of doing RCR style stories with edge, in a way.

"Don't speed. First off, you'll get royally fucked by insurance companies due to the artificially low speed limits set by the government in a way to cause people to use more gas and causing gas companies to pay more taxes and also taking that money away from your sweet pocket. Thanks Uncle Sam, amiright? Oh, and if you decide you're Takumi Fujiwara and start fucking around on back roads and some stupid little kid kicks his Spider-Man soccer ball in the road and runs out for it, because we all know that children have the mentality of a double chromosome squirrel, you're going to hit the little fucker. Oh, and then once you do and his Starbucks drinking hubby bought me a Range Rover soccermom starts crying over her future meth addict turned Nirvana fan, you're fucked. Literally. You get to go to jail and your life is pretty much over.

Don't speed.

'Murica"

Stupid monologues like that. Just rambling. That would be the extent of my edge. Obviously that's pretty rough, though.

Imagine if I wrapped a Skyline GTST in a Trump wrap, too?

>Imagine if I wrapped a Skyline GTST in a Trump wrap, too?
only if it's anti-Trump. Seems to be the bandwagon to jump on. Not even a month in and he's officially the most hated president we've ever had.

I'm not anti trump so it would be pretty neutral. Just him saying yuuge or something

Good luck, OP. Race me to 100k subs.

t. Mr. Angry

make sure to do car projects and cool editing

>JDM
>nobody cares where they're sold

d r o p p e d

Whatever you do, make it comfy. Take inspiration from Harry's Garage and talk softly, no annoying music, and make it all about cars not some shitty lifestyle vlog.

good luck famalam

I laugh at everything, but this was just spastic.

I'll go you.

t. Township Racing

You're only 3200 behind.

be like RCR but without the yiffing

So are you here to crack good jokes or bad jokes? You know main viewers for cars are guys right? We're more interested in the car than you.

autism

no, double down on the yiffing.

What's going to make you stand out from the rest? I've got your answer. All videos are done with a random number generator set within certain parameters going off in the background. Above is a full sized, active beehive suspended. If the random generator hits a certain number, the beehive drops on or next to you. The parameters must be set so the beehive drops at least once in 5-10 episodes.