Why aren't you rich yet user?

>why aren't you rich yet user?

didnt hit a lucky strike

I was searching for this girls name for years now.

Because I'm a lazy bastard that spends all day shitposting on a mongolian noodle caboodling forum.

Define "rich"... maybe I qualify

well apparently 1/3rd of americans live pay check to pay check and have less than 1k in the bank so i'm rich compared to everyone around me

Working on it. Been putting all my time and energy into my website and business to start through college.

because every chance I had to become rich I spent overeating and playing video games instead

because these stupid fucking drinks you ordered cost $19 a piece

I fell in love with her, please someone tell me her name

i cracked the theory on plantation i just havent told anyone yet cause im scared ill be killed for my knowledge

>rich
only 0.1% of the world is rich

Gee, how come your mom lets you have two cocktails?

workin on it.

Tell us user well keep your secret. You can trust us.

Once a guy came here who claimed he had solved the energy problem, he had no education, worked like 10 years on it, and it was basically a magnet pulling another magnet that drove a generator.
I was laughing and sad at the same time.

But I am hot girl at bar, why do you keep asking?

im rich with love

:^)

hello madam, you're looking rather photoshopped this evening If I may say

I spend all my money on you, ho.

b-but these cocktails were only 60 dollars

Because 2017 is my year and it ain't 2017 yet.
F-for real this time.

Because I don't have enough to buy a second home or a third car, yet.

Lol witnessed

I just started, really. I'm thinking of Gold as a safe base since it doesn't hugely fluctuate, then doing stocks in tech companies that may be on the rise.

i still live in my mommy's basement

I'm a 21 neet making ~72k/yr as a data analyst, so I think I'm doing ok so far. Should be getting a decent raise soon as well- bosses are happy.

>neet
>working

Gold fluctuates a lot actually. You should invest in gold now because it's no longer at the peak

my life started on poor terms, i was born in iraq during the height of the war

now im 25, im almost done an associates degree in college but my youth is gone, my energy is depleting and i just feel really drained from life

to think i have to somehow work extremely hard for years, just for a chance that my business will stand on its own legs is exhausting

meanwhile my friends who were born into wealthy families live the good life, have beautiful wives, homes and a bright future for the rest of their lives

i am working night shift just to pay for college, life is int fair and i suffer from existential depression

thanks for reading, all i do is go for long walks at night to calm my nerves, maybe we will find happiness one day

Hey man, this probably isnt what you want to hear, but you should work really hard, get your wage, and then hand it on to your kid / kids, set them up for the future.

I live in a Rural Town in the Third World with dependent Parents. I wish to die everyday

Congratulations you are not a poor class

you are weak, no wonder you lost the war.

stop crying user.. man the fuck up.. stop being jealous of those around you.. the greatest people in history came from nothing..
this guy knows..

If he were brave he'd have been buried for 10 years now.

Because I don't care about the money.

>Haven't saved the cash for real estate investment classes (handholding.)
>Live in a money sink shithole.
>made a deal with the wife. We pay off all our debts and I pretty much can fuckoff any extra income making us rich and tripping over hurdles to get there.

May 2017 I will be 31 and own my home and cars with 0 debt.

Trying to decide if getting into good debt or going it alone. It's a big liability to own anything. But poor me always wanted a house in a woods. Maybe I'll just own 1 and keep 1 leveraged. Kek.

Kek. Spent over 5 years trying to explain to my faggot friend why I wasn't mounting 4 generators on my tires of my electric s10. That mutherfucker is a piece of shit. Always wants to get one over on ya. If it was that easy we would all have free transportation...

Well I know 2016 got my best friend, almost 2 more, my sanity, and almost had my wife leave.

I'd say 2017 had best get with it or I'll fucking hang myself...

Life is a bitch user. I tried to be upbeat and positive too. All I want to do is eat a shotgun and make it look like an accident...

If I wasn't, you'd be drinking water right now.

/thread

I don't think you know what NEET means

>having kids
>handing on your hard-earned money to your ungrateful bastard offspring

But why?

Nigga fuck youth. Bitches don't give a shit about youth. They want money. They don't give a shit if you're 25 or 45, as long as you've got cash, they'll be on you like white on rice.

And this feeling sorry for yourself shit needs to stop. I'm the same fucking age as you and I've been feeling sorry for myself for 7 years and I'm getting sick of it.

I'm going back to school in the summer. Come Hell or high water, I'm fucking doing it someway and somehow. Not sure what I'll study but I'll be better then than I am now.

Where in the third world?

I-I'm going to be soon. You'll see.

Why are you doing it then?

Dating women outside your age group is unusual for a reason. When you date within your age group, most people just want to be with a pleasant person who is financially stable. The greater the age difference, the higher chance of gold digging occurring.

Lesson to be learned: do not end up a lonely bitter old fuck. Date people, settle down, start a family.

What the fuck are you talking about?

My point was that no matter what your age is as a man, if you've got money, women don't give a shit how old or young you are. They just care about that nice car you've got, the watch on your wrist, the house you're living in, and the job title you hold.

Do you need a family? No. Most people who have been successful that I know have become miserable when they settled down. For example, I've got a cousin who got a pretty damn good job before he met his wife and had a child. Worked for Comcast, Circuit City, and now the Microsoft Store.

All of his money has to go to his wife and his daughter and for the expensive ass townhouse he's renting. They've got a shittier vehicle than I have and I don't make nearly as much as he does.

So it goes to show you that be careful
>WHO
you settle down with.

you call that successful?

maybe he just stopped being a dipshit and wasting his money on nice cars

He could afford a way better family vehicle than some piece of shit Jeep, dude. He makes over $25 an hour.

P.S.

Yeah I do call that successful when his mother never even finished school, his sister never did, and he was around a bunch of abusive men his entire life since his mother is such a fuckup. Oh, did I mention that she and his sister live with him and his wife and daughter too?

Being single is best in this economy. You should honestly only have a child if you're making close to $100k a year per annum solely. If you're not making that, then just stare at kids in a mall. Idk wtf to tell you, Mormon. Go out and have ten kids if you want.

I grew up in a shit state
I went to a shit school
and now I work for a shit engineering firm

ta-da!

At least you're working.