Rich but got the money from stocks

>rich but got the money from stocks
>never networked in my life
>no friends
>no girls
>don't know how to start

i should have just gotten a job at a bank i'm fucked socially

Hey got 600 euros atm and just got fired. My uni starts in Januari so got any advice for me? I need atleast 1.5k before 20th Januari.

wagecucking sucks and you are not rich

"rich"

idk whats the problem

meet with other traders

I'll take the role playing bait.
Pretty sure everyone from Veeky Forums would offer to be your friend in exchange for the info on how to accomplish what you did.

If you wanted a woman then just hire a hooker.
Its cheaper and lets you avoid a commitment to a gf that would just drain you of your money.
Don't get a regular non-professional job, poor people will just try to scam you out of money and act like you owe them.
If you want a job to meet people then get a degree first and get a professional job.

Get a retail job it's easy to get and you'll meet ppl with low expectations and you can quit anytime without giving a shit

im a single digit millionaire I consider myself rich

Did you inherit the stocks? Or did you trade your way into the money?

If you did it yourself, could you give some advice? I'm interested in anything you have to say on the subject. Also, book recommendations?

The world is your oyster mein nigga, just change your perspective. Take a normie course (business/history/languages) in your local uni, or somewhere where you can start fresh (China/Japan if youre a weeaboo), make friends, bang chicks, have fun.

I just got home from my wagecuck software dev job and gotta work some more so Mr Shekelstein can make his bonus this quarter

Where are you from? and how old are you?

I'll be your friend op we can slay pucci together

[spoiler]I don't want your money I just have no friends[/spoiler]

I hate you and envy you. Go join a meetup group, braggadocious asshole.

get a hobby faggot

>got money from stocks
You're not rich, you've been a NEET for 40 years, or you're lying. Stocks don't make people rich, they help middle class become rich over decades or they help the rich become richer.

so are you unhappy?
do actually want to be happy?
imagine the time in your life when you were most happy, when was that?
how can you replicate the same circumstances?

for example: most happy on vacation with girlfriend
then get a dating app, go to some speed dating and search for someone to travel the world

other things you could do is get a hobby where you have to meet people or start a project like learning an instrument or helping in your church community

you have to go oth inwards and outwards to become happy

make a list of things you want and then a plan on how to achieve them

>Stocks don't make people rich
lol? why do you think this?

just put it all on bitcoin and become a billionaire.

only billionaires have all the fun

20% make money and that 20% make an average of about 8% return if they're lucky

>mfw up 270% this year

fuck everyone else desu

>make a list of things you want and then a plan on how to achieve them

yes user that's life in a nutshell isn't it?

Holy shit, you're projecting.

Maybe spend some time volunteering :) Volunteering in some sort of soup kitchen is usually very easy, lots of chatty, welcoming women, you usually get to eat free yourself, you feel good about helping people...

/r9k/ we don't give a shit

If you want a friend, get a dog PAL

give me some money and i'll teach you how to make friends

>i'm rich
>oh great i get to eat free

dump it all in SSH first thing in the morning.

get a 10 year bond at %10 pa

Eh, are you me? I'm great at stocks and actually excellent at networking, but none of my friends share my interest so I don't do upkeep of friendship very well.

We should chat if you're interested.

Galaxy Resources my nig, you'll be up at least 120 Euro bux by then.

Thats a 20% gain in the space of a month, bretty fucken gud.

If you actually need 1200, get a fucking job. You can't make fast money on the markets with a peasants coin sack.

You easily can make 1200 in a week, working.

Are you seriously going bank on making a living purely off of stocks? At some point you're going to hit an unlucky streak.

Better buy some knee pads

Sounds like OP is your average cuck who inherited his 'fortune' off the back off his parents/grandparents. Maybe you'd feel better if you dispensed with the wealth and tried earning it yourself?