Time for that cancerous argument again, my wonderful truckfags

Time for that cancerous argument again, my wonderful truckfags.

FORD VS CHEVY

GO.

>trucks
stay in your containment thread

>miata beta cuck detected
Honestly, who the fuck cares? This whole argument about which truck is better is pretty stupid. Just a one sided argument. Owned both, maintained them well, gave me great service. May of had a little hiccups, but they were fixable hiccups.

i hate brand fanboyism so much

Well, General Motors products are a tad easier to work on

chevy, and it will never be a debate

Ecoboost

PFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chevy rules
Ford drools oil.

were talking about trucks, not faggot mobiles

We're talking trucks, not cars. No one cares about your spamming

MILITARY GRADE

lmao, so mad

REAL PEOPLE NOT ACTORS

Cummins

Rather a Duramax over Strokin and Cummin

dodge trucks are just the worst

This. Isuzu diesel>all

GM. Because you don't have to deal with this shit.

For me it is RAM. The best pickup truck.

>changing the spark plugs.jpg
no but seriously my 4th gen f-body is a bitch to work on

>lets put the oil filter where you can change it by hand from the top no problem
>but lets also shove the fucking block halfway under the dash so you can't do spark plugs from the top

Fuck em both tundra ftw

Why is the cab separated from the it's body?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Ford where you need to take the cab off to do minor engine repairs.

>the it's
Learn some fucking English.

>caring about typo mistakes on Veeky Forums
nigger, I type to fast and I don't double check for mistakes. It's not the end of the world faggot.

I want someone to edit this so it's a nissan titan vs a silverado and they either slow down a ton at the first turn or flip over

If your pickup has spark plugs, you have an even bigger problem.

Chevy gas, 4rd for diesel, but Cummins takes king of the hill for Diesel Trucks.

Faggot, duramax has 30 more moving parts than the Cummins, dat Inline 6 makes better torxs and more reliability. It's science bro.

Shame that everything made by Chrysler is dogshit, even if their engines are decent.

>Chebby wins again

>>miata
as if id drive that powerless shitbox

>Not knowing that Cummins is it's own company that makes diesel engines for semitrucks, and industrial uses.
The only reason Cummins does to Ram is through contracts. The ram 1500 ecodiesel is dogshit tho, it was supposed to get the Cummins that's in the Nissan titan, but Dodge or whoever fucked up with the contracts.

>Chrysler=Cummins

Are you a retard?

The answer is yes

I realize that Cummins is it's own company. But in terms of engines, Chrysler does okay. The Pentastar V6 is pretty good compared to the other V6 engines you can find these days.

>hopefully Chebby rolls out a 1/2 ton diesel now that Ferd is rolling on out next year and Dodge has had one for a few

>Americans think Cummins makes good diesels

Mitsubishi>Caterpillar>Isuzu>Mercedes>Cummins

Cummins is the Nissan of the diesel world. the reason the new Titan is getting a Cummins is because Isuzu and Mitsubishi don't want to sell to Nissan filth.

Mitsubishi is a shitty ass company. They're basically the Walmart of the heavy industrial world.

Pretty much zero semi trucks run a shitsubishi engine. Only shitty little mini trucks use them and they're shit. Our shitsubishi work truck with a little over 100k kms just had a $8000 turbo replacement.