pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Direct
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq1Xzycyp2E

>Fire Emblem Heroes - Choose Your Legends [Vote Once per Day]
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote

>Previous

Camilla a best!

Azura is cute

Her daughter Velouria is even better though!

>no "skill" stat
>no luck stat
this is what FE should be desu

why would anybody be an Azurafag
at least Tharjafags you know are just idiots who will vote for the biggest pair of knockers
Azura's not even hot

>warp alm to boss
>crits him to death in a single swipe
Jesus christ

Best girl coming through.

>"Oh, you voted for me user? Thanks, it really means a lot! I don't think I'll win in the end, but I'm still glad to have loyal friends like you."
Why are you letting him down?

>Removing RNG, an essential aspect of the RPG genre
Might as well play chess.

I've never played his game and I never will because everybody who does constantly bitches about it

Will we ever get a genocike part 2, this time with radiant dawn? Perhaps it could save /feg/

>00:03
You dummy!

My wife and mine alone

Don't tempt me, I wanted to do 3 Eirika votes in a row.

FE6 was the Awakening of its time.

Dont fall for it

His game is good, though. Roy needs to be babied a little, because deep down he's a gentle soul and a good kid. It can get a little irritating, but the game is well worth playing. One of the best in the series, I'd say.

Anyone directly responding to any of these early-thread shitposts is a c*ck

You wouldn't vote for someone with small breasts, would you?

>00:03
What?

Already have

I want to collect Cipher cards so bad. It's hard to justify when I have no chance of playing with someone.

>implying I havent given him at least one vote

Fall for what, user? Roy is really serious. He appreciates your friendship.

Tharja doesn't have the biggest pair of knockers though.

I'm seriously considering playing Awakening in japanese for the Loli voice.

You beat me for 3 seconds

Remember when people thought that Oboro was popular and not just a FOTM?

Alm solos his half of Gaiden pretty well

but she does have the best figurine from goodsmile

at the moment at least

who?

Top man. If we all work together, Roy will join his mother in law at the top of the ratings list.

Oh. Whoops.

Id rather vote for someone whos thicc

Blood related incest.

Is there some meme I'm missing out on? How come there's so many jokes about Ike killing everyone

When FE4's remake comes, and they give Ishtar a rocking pair of tits and power up her thunderthighs she'll get a figure and it'll be the best. I have forseen it.

What's your favorite talk/battle conversation in FE10?

This is the main character of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

I voted for Severa, and I'm happy I did! I love my wife so much!

I want to cuck Marth and Roy and Hector and Eliwood and Sothe and Marth 3 more times and maybe Ephraim and Xander and Takumi and sometimes Chrom

All the leading ladies like Shiida and Lilina and Lyn and Ninian and Micaiah and Shiida 3 more times and maybe Eirika and Sakura and Camilla and sometimes Olivia are just too good

With your help we can see more of her!

These threads are going to keep being posted early until you faggots stop going there immediately.

Good luck. Hope you can manage to get into the top 10.

Best availability and the only unit that can use Rexbolt.

Hard to argue against that

/feg/ who's somebody outside the top 20 you wish wasn't

Such a shame she's so one note. Ilyana is the fourth cutest Tellius.

>Make Loli MU
>Play with JP Audio for Loli voice
>Start up the game as usual, except this time forget to switch audio
>Suddenly my Loli has a mature woman's voice
This actually happened. Apparently the depending on the audio option Loli Voice = Mature MILF voice

Alvis.

Panther or Bull?

And also add Corn to the top list and Water to the bottom list

Times you acted like The Joker in FE.
>vote in Fire Emblem Heroes poll
>vote somebody other than Lyn or Roy
MOM'S GONNA FREAK

That other person was Hector, right?

I liked to use Jakob in Fates :^)

>she's so cute but omg i hate her personality ;'((

Ahhh, the characteristic call of the waifufaggot

>copycat tripfag
>now copycats TharjaAnon down to a T
Such a tryhard wanna-be. How does it feel to be a second rate copy of an already garbage poster?

Nailah and Tibarn getting sexual on that one map.

Namco is always on Nintendo's dick. When are we getting Soul Calibur x Fire Emblem?

Eliwood loves his son and would be happy for his success. Delete this right now!

>Soul Cucklibur
Just do God Eater x FE my dude

Camila x Ivy "support" though

Be good in a game first, you scrub.
I'd tolerate you being shit in Smash IF YOU WEREN'T SHIT IN YOUR OWN GAME.

I love my wife Peri !

>no prf weapon

kys yourself

I actually enjoyed burst, a bit weeb and repetitive but fun nonetheless How would a crossover even work, monhun style games are weird to begin with

My man

What the fuck happened?

Better than Awakening where I think everyone but Laurent joins automatically or by talking with Chrom.

It'd be like that time Lucina was in Monster Hunter. That or Project X Zone.

>Project X Zone
Ew.

Even then, Chrom can still visit the village Laurent is in. I guess Donnel would be the most unique

Casuals happened.

As somebody who has absolutely no experience with mobages and the financial model of that genre, can anybody explain to me how exactly Heroes will suck my wallet dry?

>Chrom can still visit the village Laurent is in
Didn't actually know that. I thought it was just Miriel.

How is that game?, I've never played any one of those crossover games with namco

I like Hana

It's okay but don't expect anything amazing

Unless you're an autist who absolutely needs the best units now, you don't have to worry about it.

...now that you mention it. Donnel's requirement is actually something you need to put some effort into compared to everyone else. Huh.

Feed me

>Get Sothe in RD.
>Erase his A support with Micaiah and make her support Nolan instead.
DAMAGED

If it's good, it probably won't unless you're absolutely desperate to get your favorite character.
The only thing we're aware of is that you can buy Orbs, and orbs are used to summon more characters. I don't know if they're used for anything else like stamina refreshes for faster grinding. The Direct can tell you all that we know so far.

Very boring.

i want to put my mouth on that cunny

What if I just want my obscure favourite characters and am a minmaxing faggot?

If you're really a minmaxing faggot you wouldn't be using your obscure favorite characters because they probably won't be that good.

She has the nicest conversations in RD against the dawn brigade, everyone seems to pity her but micaiah

Depending on how bad you have it/how bad your luck is, the prepare to shell out some serious bucks.

The model here seems like its fairer than most mobage since consecutive summons get cheaper although having a sparking system like Granblue would go a long way.0

I love Apocalypse

>meme character
>nice conversations

Pick one

Remember when people liked Effie?

>Attacking in counter range when you only have 91% chance to hit
user, stop! This isn't 7! True hit is just normal hit in this game, you'll miss for certain!

I don't think that speed is normal for Lukas

I normally am for anything that isn't Fire Emblem, but in this case I'm guessing I'll be inclined to get my favorite characters, then do everything in my power to make them as good/useable as possible.

>8 speed was good

man gaiden was funny

Not really. I remember when we had that one Effieposter though.

>The model here seems like its fairer than most mobage since consecutive summons get cheaper
That resets after 5 pulls, though. It's not very different that a lot of "get more if you spend more" deals that mobage have.
When you choose to summon, you get 5 randomly colored orbs. The color of those orbs determines what kind of units it will give you. So if you want, you can spend 20 orbs to summon each of them (that's how much it costs for the 5 summons with the consecutive discount), or you can just spend 5 orbs at a time if you're chasing a specific weapon type.
So you can either do 4 summons or 5 summons for 20 orbs. I imagine pretty much everyone will be doing the consecutive summons though, you should always go for quantity with your summons.

Who isn't a meme character in this series?