Why does 1800s to 1900s Germany suck so much, Veeky Forums?

All they've done was create only trouble within Europe and the rest of the world. Therefore I must ask the question, why, in detail of course.

Because actually this documentary shows me that Germans are indeed barbarians but it only gives me only a brief understanding of why they suck so much. youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

So how did Germans become so autistic, Veeky Forums?

>inb4 /pol/acks get butthurt

Can't tell if Anglo war monger or kike

Germans are an intrinsically evil and destructive people. They see stability, wealth, happiness, functional, developing and growing societies and they just get these urges to tear it all down, burn it to to ashes, gas it, and just do everything in their power to make things worse.

>muh anglos and kikes

Roflmao, go back to /pol/

why is this board so butthurt about Germany?

What's wrong Anglo? When your not busy being an imperialist and wrecking the Middle East for Israel, you shitposters on Veeky Forums?

>implying I'm from england
So delusional.

>Anglo
>England only

/pol/acks hate germany because of the refugee crisis
And germans are pure evil destructive war hungry and generalizing racists who think that other people are inferior because of the country they were born in. This is why most of them have an incredibly biased opinion and a serious discussion is impossible.

Ofc, that's what it means! If you're an Anglo you're from England, r-right?

>The term Eternal Anglo is often used alone, somewhat loosely, to refer to people of British Isles descent in The Americas, New Zealand, South Africa and Australia.

>Germany used to be a highly nationalistic spergtard country
>/pol/ = WTF, I HATE GERMANY THEN
>Germans are now openly tolerant and peaceful
>/pol/ = WTF, I HATE GERMANY NOW
So they finally admit that they're really contrarians all along?

How about the Germans don't go full retard in whatever political ideology they choose to support?

>Anglo war monger
Htey didn't cause 2 world wars in a row my germanic friend.

>Anglos responsible for the largest empire in history
>Anglos responsible for the rise of fascism In Europe with the treaty of Versailles
>Anglos allowed half of Europe to fall to communism
>Anglos responsible for oil wars in Middle East TODAY

Why is the Anglo so fueled by greed and stupidity? yoi live and breathe for war filthy ANGLO

Extremely rare, and they tend to be brutally murdered by their less intelligent haplotype sharing bretheren.

>Germans have created nothing but trouble through unifaction

t. butthurt Frenchman

Pic related, it's your continental dominance, kek.

t. anglo

The eternal Anglo strikes again!

>>inb4 /pol/acks get butthurt
>posts /pol/ image with hidden jew in the background

haha trolled

they got their tail up after their saviour varus fucked everything for the empire in teutoberg and its been damage control ever since

the only good thing germany did was kill jews

I do believe providing evidence is in order, so where is it?

History has been a struggle between civilisation and Germans.

I was under the impression that 19th/20th century Germany was a hotbed of artistic, philosophical and scientific achievement.

>Treaty of Versailles caused fascism
>Spain, Italy and Portugal were not in the receiving end

Oh boy

Yes and even German philosophers hated Germany. Most significantly Nietzsche, who hated Germany, German nationalism and anti-semitism but was widely recognised by Nazis, ironically. He also predicted if Germany was not stopped they would cause world wars.

Also Austria, specifically Vienna was the capital of German culture and art. Which still today is outside of Germany.

It was but Veeky Forums seems to turn into /int/

Jealousy, mostly

>polacks
Raddit pls go.

Earlier than that. Consider they rekt Rome and produced Luther

They realized the actual subhuman race was the white European, not the Jew, so they rightfully decided it was time for the continent to get BLACKED. Which is why Adolf killed himself, in addition to having a small willy.

>muh anglo-franco jealousy

kek stay delusional hans

France is still incredibly butthurt about the wars, and the UK is butthurt because le beady anglo spammer was a Turk in Germany.

Oh wow another germany hate thread. I guess the vikings turn is next week again OP?

English, french or polish?

Where outside from 1888 to 1945 did Germany cause trouble and fucked the World up in the 200 years you are naming?

It's not even autistic, just evil.

I hate German philosophy.
I see Hume, Locke, Pascal, Voltaire, Descartes as bright sane people who made the world better, and Hegel, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, as people indirectly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions.
The rantings of a mentally ill man are the German literary genre par excellence.

I hate Heidegger more than Hitler. BTW, I am half-German.