/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

I Should Do More of These Edition

Coming soon: Road to Boruto
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-12/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-road-to-boruto-expansion-arrives-in-europe-on-february-3/.106361

Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=4J6y8_1w4ns

Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=MEGRwiQ9j08
youtube.com/watch?v=eGcKgQBBRxo

Other various info:
youtube.com/watch?v=SQHumezGBDU
youtube.com/watch?v=HzG3PKw1rx4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mev-wFnH0s0

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-26/boruto-naruto-next-generations-anime-features-original-story/.111500
youtube.com/watch?v=kKs3MMhybSo
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=300&v=-OnYoibDTbU
youtube.com/watch?v=cq01SLa6tFg
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:164031
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a cute

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-26/boruto-naruto-next-generations-anime-features-original-story/.111500

Friendly reminder that "original story" either means filler garbage, or something the author whipped up but wasn't put to paper yet.

I don't care. I'll take anything over another movie retelling.

>I'll take anything over another movie retelling

Ashura should have copyrighted the rasengan so Minato wouldn't steal it from him.

I fucking hate that SP had to attempt to do some bullshit pottery in an attempt to tie Naruto and Sasuke to Ashura and Indra. Like, does that mean that, in the anime, Madara isn't actually Indra's incarnation, since he didn't use the Chidori or Amaterasu?

To be fair, they had nothing to go with since Kishi never bothered to specify what sage powers come from the Ashura bloodline.

That's the thing - no Sage powers came from the Ashura bloodline. That was the dichotomy that Kishimoto was trying to push so hard - Indra WAS one, Ashura called on his allies and worked AS one. Of course, this got fucked over and got turned into a Chidori v Rasengan fight. I mean, fuck, going by SP, Minato is more Ashura than Hashirama was.

Ashura was never supposed to gain any 'powers' beyond his strong 'life force', strength of will, and, for lack of a better term, natural charisma. Seeing Ashura lead a small army against Indra and commanding them, working as a team, would've been more in-line with what Kishi ORIGINALLY had in mind for the two brothers.

>Ashura was never supposed to gain any 'powers' beyond his strong 'life force', strength of will, and, for lack of a better term, natural charisma.
What about wood shit?

That was unique to Hashirama Senju and unrelated to Ashura Ootsutsuki.

Well, isn't it just perfect? Why Naruto don't have this? Putting rasengan into the rasengan is a pretty simple concept to come up with.

Naruto could barely handle creating one Rasengan throughout the series. I don't think he could create a Rasengan, with randomly rotating chakra, and then put SMALLER Rasengans, with DIFFERENT randomly rotating chakra inside it.

Also Ashura's had to be a 'special' Rasengan to show how strong he was.

Well, at least it is some improvement of a system
rasengan>big rasengan>bigger than previous rasengan rasengan>ass-big rasengan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rasengan with a wind chakra>we put some funny chakra iside, so it became of a funny color rasengan

They don't understand that these people can't speak or read English, and even if they did why would they care what 70 people max people who aren't even in their demographic think? Why would they even go to Veeky Forums? They're deluded because they're probably burgers. I can say this with some degree of certainty because I'm a burger and so I know a lot of burgers who suffer from this delusion.

>Naruto could barely handle creating one Rasengan throughout the series.
Did he ever learn to make one without a clone?

As of Boruto, yeah. I think the closest he got to solo in the Naruto series is himself, plus Kurama's chakra claws helping spin the chakra.

He created it by one hand in the final fight with Sasuke.

Did he? Well there you go then.

Yeah, by the end of the war. I hated that he didn't learn how to make a one-handed rasengan in his 2 years with jiraiya.

>filename
My exact thought when seeing that.

>wew sasuke you really tried to kill everyone back there lol well its cool man just dont do it again alright
>"yeah.."

I really hope he just goes full fucking Itachi on the hidden leaf at some point

Why? They'd just end up forgiving him again anyways. They'll never learn their lesson. The outcome will never be any different.

surprised Itachi and Kisame didn't get a cool team special in nun4

youtube.com/watch?v=kKs3MMhybSo

They can't do new stuff with Kisame because his seiyuu died and they don't want to get a new one

Goyim never learn.

> his seiyuu died
That seems to be an oddly large problem over there.

>10

I still feel bad about that pretty lady who died of pneumonia who was very lonely and never got married

I just know Tenten's VA is gonna go soon, she's been in JUST mode for well over a decade

It's kinda weird huh, considering how many weeaboos worship the seiyuus over there. Like you think there'd be no shortage of people who want to meet her, as well as people who genuinely want to get to know her.

Japs cannot be weeaboos as they are already Japanese.

It's probably mostly weirdos and creeps.

You know who I mean though.

They can't ALL be like that though.

Oh I'm sure, but I guess it's harder to find that needle in the haystack for a workaholic Jap.

>10

UNS is fun but this thread just looks like Naruto General.

It is. You must be new.

>I just know Tenten's VA is gonna go soon, she's been in JUST mode for well over a decade
pls no ;_;

This is just naruto general. The games don't have all that much content to sustain an entire general of their own. Well maybe they would if we had like a thousand posters repeating the same stuff over and over.

Game in 7 and a half hours. That I still haven't done the most recent summaries for.

Does anybody still even read them?

huh he started to get closer to Kishi's artstyle day by day

They've all been combat recently, I think I speak for everyone when I say I want to read more about Renya and his growing harem

Well, we're approaching the end of the War Games, I believe.

From there, it's onto Kirigakure, where we will get to meet Fugetsu's family, and enjoy a party and celebration.

Renya better make a move on Mei

Renya won't rest until he fucks everyone's mom. He'll even edo tensei Waniko's mom

Is E dead?

she won't be in Nana's shadow for a day at least

Mei isn't Fugetsu's mom though. She's his aunt. Natsumi is Waniko's aunt. Renya is clearly going to fuck everyone's aunts.

Isn't Natsumi Waniko's great aunt? Maybe he's going to go for one from every generation and fuck Arata's sister

Arata's sister is too young for him. He wants cakes only.

He's just a university student. Similar to being dead and in hell I guess.

How much older than arata is his sister?

Arata is older, that's all he needs to know

That's not true, I should know I am Arata's player

Wait, Renya is older than Arata?

Yeah, I think Arata is the youngest of the party

Thought he was the oldest for some reason oh well
Wait, isn't Arata also the guy who dropped the homo on Shinki?

Yes that is right

Then how much older than arata is his sister?

She's 18, far too young for Renya

>10

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=300&v=-OnYoibDTbU

Did Bort see all of Naruto's memories? Does he still love uncle Sasuke?

>1010

All four of them would get it

> 101010

youtube.com/watch?v=cq01SLa6tFg

Am I the only one who wants an "What if" story where Sasuke defeats Naruto at their final battle at the Valley of the End, kills Naruto and absorbs his power, then enacts his plan to become the next Ozymandias? I know it would be extremely cliche, as it would be about the tattered remnants of the Shinobi Alliance working to defeat Sasuke while trying not to be torn apart by their own factional disputes, but would be cool to see how this played out

Thirsty ho

How would he absorb naruto's power?

I guess thru Preta Path and the power of plot

He just needs to pull out the fox and then shove it up his ass.

How pathetic would naruto be if he wasn't a jinchuuriki?

Would be about the same pwrlvl he was at during Part 1

For some reason in Naruto world couples still love each other after several years

I think he's implying it's unusual to be acting like that so openly after being married for so long, but I guess she hasn't seen him in at least a decade so she hasn't actually been around him enough for that to stop. The real question is why she would still want his dick after everything that's happened.

He could still beat Kiba and the snorkel ninjas without the fox's help.

But yeah, Kurama is like 90% of Naruto's powerlevel.

Would Boruto be a better series if Sasuke lost his eyehax and Naruto lost the fox (but lived somehow)?

No, nerfing your characters because they became too OP is even worse than the powercreep that got them to that level in the first place, as shown in GT and Digimon 02

So how would you handle the Boruto series?

>On Sakura’s popularity & character - Kobayashi then asks about Sakura. Kishimoto says he tried to write her more realistically [than other characters], and tried to show a girl’s ‘real’ self/ feelings [through inner Sakura]. He thought she would appeal to female fans, but was surprised when she actually became hated. Kobayashi asks if there was a lot of Sakura hate, and Kishimoto says there was, and even young girls told him they hate her. Kishimoto said that he continued on regretting Sakura’s character. Kobayashi apologizes for bringing up the painful memories as Kishimoto apologizes for tailing off (lol).

>Kobayashi said that his team were discussing in a meeting why Sakura’s family was never written. He says that they eventually appeared in a movie, but not in the manga. Even when all the parents are shown along with their children during the war, and even random relatives are shown, Sakura’s parents aren’t seen. He says that they came across like a civilian family and kind of made Sakura seem on the side-lines. He asks Kishimoto why this is, and Kishimoto replies that, honestly speaking, Sakura was that unpopular that even if he expanded on her… (nb. He tails off in what he’s saying). Kobayashi reiterates Kishimoto’s statement, and Kishimoto tells him that’s right, to which Kobayashi laughs.

>Kobayashi asks if it was too late to drop her, and Kishimoto says that he just had to persevere with her, and thought about how to raise her popularity. In the 4th volume, a cover page shows her with Katsuyu, so this was the direction he tried to work in. In later volumes, he tries to draw her more beautifully. On the cover page of Vol 66, he drew Sasuke and Naruto quickly, but with Sakura he took a long time to draw her beautifully and was using source materials as guides. But he says that in the end no one really took notice (it had no effect), and Hinata’s popularity just kept going up on its own.

How does this make you feel, pinkshitfag?

I wish Sakura didn't have such a bad rap. I really want to like her, but there's just so many flaws.

Me too. She has a great design and would be prime waifu material if only some thought were put into making her a more well rounded and actually developed character.

>that pakkun

> beach
> cargo pants and a jacket
Get it together Hinata goddamn

source to full interview?

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:164031

>Hinata’s popularity just kept going up on its own.
You can't stop the Hyuuga Meme Magic

Why are none of them in beach gear

Hinata definitely ain't that popular now compared to Sakura if you actually start to check the Japanese forums so in the end Kishimoto efforts did eventually did paid off. The Last also really had big impacted on people starting to like Sakura more as well and wanting her to be happy. The Naruto Gaiden wasn't too bad on her either besides the Photoshop Sasuke photo and her trying to shut Salad up on questioning her being her Mother which I know Kishimoto was doing for the sake of drama.

She also destroyed her house because she was angry and didn't want to answer salad's perfectly legitimate concerns.

> check the Japanese forums
The Japs have shit taste though. They always have. They consistently support the worst characters.

He said the Japs warmed up to Sakura.

> they started liking her after she became even more unlikable
See

it seems that way

>Kushina
>Temari
Woah, they're that popular?