Direction Veeky Forumsf Auto Sticker General Discussion

Why is /osg/ so autistic? Seriously, it's full of nothing but banter, and it's not even good banter.

Opposing Force is literally the only shop I've bought from, because I am not embarrassed to put their work on my vehicle for people to see. All of the others, if I ever were to buy, which is a very small chance, would never see the light of day.

How many of you think /osg/ is becoming a containment thread for children? What happened to normal stickers people can actually display on their cars without being called a weirdo? Seriously.

/osg/ If you're reading this, make some normal things, there is such a huge market out here on Veeky Forums for it. Not all of us can put anime boobs and anime ass on our cars, we have girlfriends, friends, and people who would judge us harshly for doing so.

- Signed, a concerned user.

Other urls found in this thread:

watracing.com
backyardtuners.bigcartel.com/
vodnik-decals.com/
notori.jp/
yummystickies.com/
absolutelyawfuldecals.com/
opposingforce.us/
imoutodreams.us/
baddecisionsvinyl.us/
mistercream.jp/
robustvinyl.com/
instagram.com/autostickergeneral
discord.gg/mkfTSqy
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> - Signed, a filthy normie

i like bad descisions and notori too.

I agree, most its ugly, cringy animu shit which only works when done ironically, but knowing Veeky Forums there are people who take them seriously.

I think you're the autistic one here. I'm pretty sure most people can tell that the anime slaps are all ironic, and that bants are just bants

I quit osg after weaboo changed his name to notori and became a faggot scammer.

Please buy more of my tohru stickers when I put them back in stock again!!

-signed, Waifusquad.biz

p.s. should I charge anons for drawings on the package?

I bet you ironically suck cocks in dark parking lots too.

I fucking hate that faggot. he literally just posted in the osg about his restock on that slap. does he not have anything else? how much of a jew can you be?

Fuck, did I clean you out of the L lewds?

Veeky Forums stickers should have died with Trolly

shit is just so cringey now

Yeah I'd shoot you people if I saw you wearing these patches

>Oh wait...

Normal stickers are available at the mall, on eBay, on Reddit. Why don't you go there?

In any case osg is collapsing on itself thanks to hoon guy so you won't have to suffer faggot anime stickers much longer.

I have 2 on my car that I really like.

Otherwise the crowd is pretty much fucking up Veeky Forums. Mainly cause most of them hear of this place from facebook

What's with all this sudden drama? Didn't have this many whiny faggots before.

>buy 3 stickers
>receive 1

literally scam general circlejerk

Been out of the threads for a while. What happened to trolly?

Because the only sticker retailer worth a damn is Nightrunner International
Who has next to nothing to do with OSG

Auto Sticker General #198

Previous thread: WAT RACING DEVELOPMENT
watracing.com

BACKYARD TUNERS
backyardtuners.bigcartel.com/

VODNIK DECALS
vodnik-decals.com/

NOTORI
notori.jp/

YUMMYSTICKIES
yummystickies.com/

ABSOLUTELY AWFUL
absolutelyawfuldecals.com/

OPPOSING FORCE
opposingforce.us/

IMOUTODREAMS
imoutodreams.us/

BAD DECISIONS
baddecisionsvinyl.us/

MISTER CREAM
mistercream.jp/

ROBUSTVINYL (FOR CUSTOM PRINTING)
robustvinyl.com/

>Instagram (DM PICTURES)
instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>DISCORD
discord.gg/mkfTSqy

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j (embed)

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

You left out project hoon tho

poster ID's when

fuck off hoon, no one wants your garbo shit.

ITT: hoon samefagging because he was banned from the Veeky Forums discord for being a massive faggot.

ITT: >

desu, /osg/ died a few months after bsg scammed the fuck out of everyone/died/went to jail. props to the few decent sellers who stuck around and kept things going though

define "normal things". Does that just mean anything non-anime?

You talking about Bad Decision, Vodnik, and Opposing?

Yeah I agree, they're the best ones left.

yeah, they were pretty reasonable sellers. good designs, mostly quick, reliable shipping.

I think he means normal as in things people wouldn't find weird. The general public won't see boobs and ass on a car how weebs see them on a car. It is offensive to put that shit on cars to a lot of people.

What is so bad about when slaps originated and had plain text with fun creative sayings, or words?

I've lurked the Discord a few times, and everything is anime, and it's not anime you can display to a 5 year old at a car show.

The majority of Veeky Forums users are normal people, not weebs. Why won't /osg/ allow normal stickers?

>why won't /osg/ allow normal stickers
I think there are quite a few people who want to see regular stickers, but weebs fucking ruin everything they touch and drown out anything that isn't to their autistic taste.

hoon guy is like Veeky Forums's Trump effect

I agree as well. We need more people like Hoon who are willing to just grind on stickers, and make normal ones. They don't have to be complicated to earn a spot on my window.

These weeb faggots make it seem like they spend hours on one vector anime tits and then claim they want $8 USD for a sticker, when even eBay and Reddit stickers cost less and are most of the time, better quality.

/osg/ was created to create a community that was passionate, and instead it's created a vacuum that only sucks in weebs, and rejects anything else that's different, or normal.

Hoon, pls go.

Seriously, you're obvious as fuck whenever you try to advertise your shit, and your two, TWO, designs are both boring as hell, showing no creativity or imagination. I'm glad you're passionate about stickers and all, but you need to spend more time coming up with designs before advertising a store.

I mean, look at the original 3-4 sellers back when /osg/ started, they had at least a good half a dozen right off the bat. Hell, Notori had like a dozen and bsg had about 20. Sure, they weren't necessarily to everyone's tastes, but at least there was some variety.

Again, props tyo you for staying keen, but you need a week or two of design work before anyone takes much of an interest. Also, maybe drop the preorder, I don't think people really want to trust new sellers until they have proof that the products exist

>but two stickers
>get four
>more than a few times
Buy from better shops

Go an hero faggot

Hoon will literally never learn to be creative.
He asked for so much advice, took like 40% of it, never really improved. Till everyone got fed up on discord. He's literally us how to install fonts. When he noticed today that everyone was done with his shit he started bragging about how much money he had.
He's an autistic, stupid canuck with 0 design experience, and 0 logic capabilities.
He believed it when someone told him lower DPI is better. He's incapable of doing any research on his own, without people holding his hand and literally telling him how to design his crap he won't get anywhere. Lel.
I legit think this kid has a learning disability

This. If you fuckfaces read through any of the threads or even bother asking, you'd know which shops are gud and which are scams.

>0 design experience, and 0 logic capabilities
Kek, practically cardrugs 2.0 just from the description senpai

>they are just ironic xDD
even more cringe

violation of rule 11, enjoy your ban

trolly is an oldfag that was perm banned years ago for selling WAT stickers at the cost of delivery only, apparently hooking anons up with free stickers through email was advertising and a permanent ban is justifiable

so i have no idea why /osg/ exists when the OP is a massive advertisement for a dozen external websites!
>pls buy my stickers pls buy my stickers!

>What happened to normal stickers people can actually display on their cars without being called a weirdo? Seriously.
They're still sold on every other sticker store on the entire goddamn internet, as well as ebay and physical parts stores. This is fucking Veeky Forums you retard. If you're not weird then get the fuck out.
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>This is fucking Veeky Forums you retard
So why dont you go sell your faggot stickers on ebay instead of shilling them here?

Rule 11

1. I don't sell stickers
2. With the way the people in Veeky Forums print them, it would be hard to guess demand when it's open to the whole internet, where a thread full of people literally saying "I would buy that" is much easier to work with for amateurs.

Also kill yourself promptly for being such a dumb faggot

>Also kill yourself promptly for being such a dumb faggot
This mad lmao

Enjoy your perm ban

You seem pretty ass mad, bad b8

Just ignore him lol why are you replying to weak b8?

Yeah, that faggot Drew only scammed everyone and never shipped a single sticker. I believe /osg/ went downhill when he first showed up.

Fuck off faggot, maybe get a car

>permaban for telling someone to kill themselves
>on Veeky Forums
go back to your safe space fag

don't worry drew, some of us don't hate you

I've had your knockoff glc on my car for about a year and a half now and it's saved my ass countless times