I spend the better part of the afternoon putting 4 LED 7 color interior lights inside my Nissan Sentra 2013

I spend the better part of the afternoon putting 4 LED 7 color interior lights inside my Nissan Sentra 2013

how much of a fag am I th/o

Why do you need lights on the floor while you're driving?

If ur asking if I can see the pedals or not it's not that they just looked badass and they for sure are. it's like a mini party with all the different modes

Why are there so many threads about the Sentra lately? Is it the new meme car?

desu they are prob all by me..the one asking Veeky Forums about what car they drove was by me, maybe i post to often kek

Not bad. I had a ricer I messed with when I was young. Fun times. Enjoy

Looks okay I guess. Would look better with a more neutral color imo.

>post 2003
>buying nissan
you dun goofed. a civic for 3k is a better car.

Shit meme honestly. Modern Nissan makes some pretty good cars.

I didn't pay for it kek

it has 7 different colors and color modes from stationary to flowing and strobe. green blue red yellow pink purple white and all

Name 1.

370z

It's shit. Shit interior, shit visibility, not a v8, bought exclusively by boyracer faggots.

>Not a v8
You act like that's a bad thing

A mustang gt will always be faster dollar for dollar.

A rusty third gen with $15k in it will be even faster than the mustang "dollar for dollar" Doesn't make the mustang shit

The Altima, or do you only consider a car good if it's a v8 sports car?

>sentra
Poor
>nissan
Scum
>modifying a nissan
Nigger/spic

See

They really dont.
Its all complete low quality shit compared to competitors.
Stop being a stupid fanboy.

CVT/10 and they're bought exclusively by niggers and people with shit credit.

CVTs aren't going anywhere you know... You may as well get used to them.

They're no less quality than a Honda or Toyota.

Youre kidding right?

Someone please tell me this nigger isnt serious?

I own cars from all three makers and they're pretty much the same as far as build quality is concerned. I'm no fanboy really. I have an 06 Civic si and an 08 Altima 3.5 and while the Civic was fun for a while I much prefer the Altima. The Altima is faster too.

Hows that oil burning altima?

quit tugging each other's panties niggers

> Nissan
> Just as good as Toyota
Holy fucking kek m8

It doesn't? I have it serviced and inspected at a Nissan shop every 5000 miles and they've never indicated anything was wrong with it. It's a great car truly.

Toyota is probably the least favorite car I have. It's an 09 4runner and its a piece of shit. Messes up all the time.

Except all the issues you dont know of and the dealer wont look for
>complaints about all electric systems
>complaints about suspension literally falling apart because of improper installation at factory
>complaints of nostart conditions
>complaints of AC failure in the first year
>complaints of transmission failure
I mean seriously dude. Youre obviously lying. Especially in this post
Stop shilling for nissan
We all know they suck ass at making cars.
The company is run by a beaner for fuck sakes

I'm not lying if I've never had any of those issues... Jesus dude if the car has been this great to me I'm obviously going to defend it.

Not sure, but they are great cars for poorfags.

But your defense is "its a good car"
Anyone with half a brain will say nissan makes shit cars because we know better from doing research.
In REAL life, nissan is shit.
Youre stuck in your own world where your ONE car must mean they are all good.
Then you wonder why we call you scumbags

Why do you have to be such an autist. I'm not the user you're replying to, but I owned an older Maxima and it was a great car, build quality was on par with other mid tier sedans of the time. It did have some issues, i sold it because it started blowing fuses. However compared to my Taurus (Transmission failed at 160k miles) which was pretty much in the same category of car and only a year older, it was much, much better. Now I drive a Charger and if you listen to Veeky Forumstists they're the biggest pieces of shit ever, and i've had zero problems with it in the last 60,000 miles that weren't normal wear and tear items. (Bought it with 50k on the clock, i'm at 110k now and other than oil changes all i've had to was front balljoints, which tends to happen in cars that are over 4000 lbs with a 5.7l v8 sitting way over the front axle.) You guys will read a few negative reviews online and then extrapolate that to every car, and then unironically try to say that everyone else's anecdotal evidence is less valid than yours. You seem to fail to realize that you're cherry picking the worst reviews from retards who didn't maintain their cars. Basically, go eat some tendies autist, if he likes his Altima there's nothing you can do about it.

For all you nissin boys,

Friend of mine just sold his 230k 04 Altima and bought a 2016 Altima 3.5.

He's a financial officer and his job started clowning him for driving his clapped out altima trying to get him to lease a BMW like the rest of his coworkers.

>calls people autistic
>goes on autistic rant
Nissan builds shitty cars. Its a fact. Your terrible opinion (and frankly, taste in cars) wont change that

>I also put lights in my car recently
>come into thread
>let's see what people think about this
>literally a bunch of faggots who don't even own cars talking about how shit Nissan is
>Veeky Forums in a nutshell

what car ? pics?

2007 Monte Carlo SS. I know I'm a retarded fag for having the car, but I fucking love it.

>fwd
>monte hardly a car lo

I just spent two hours putting a siren on a snowmobile

I'm glad I have really tolerant neighbors