Tfw too poor to repair your car

>tfw too poor to repair your car

Transmission blew. Have no money to fix it. Why even live?

Lol poorfag detected

This tbqhwylad

I bet you're brown, too.

So take it apart and fix it.

If you cant afford to fix it, why do you drive it? You have legs, walk, bike, or take a bus.

Yes, and?
I wouldn't even know where to begin
I live in a dangerous neighborhood, so my car was like my personal blanket to the world

Depending on your credit score, a lot of shops offer a 12-month, 0% interest credit card for repairs.

Go to one of these shops, get the repairs done with a warranty, then pay have automatic payment withdrawal in the exact amount to have it paid off in 12 months.

Builds credit, you can get back on the road ASAP, and your drivetrain has a new warranty. Don't let your car sit broken for too long, otherwise, you'll have more and more problems as time goes by.

Should have bought a 3k civic

Those never have transmission problems

Not reading all of that

I have a Toyota Camry, it has 270k miles on it and hasn't had any major issues in over 100k miles

Oh so the reason you need it is entirely selfish? That sucks, maybe grow up a bit and realize that a car probably isn't a neccesary thing in your life. Maybe if you saved the money from the cost of owning one, you could get out of this "dangerous neighborhood" that "requires" you have a car so that the scary people can't get you.

Pinche guero

Oh, a minority? Makes sense. Can't help those that can't help themselves.

Ive lived next to crack dealers and street whores who made a better living than me. Ive lived in the ghetto. But I've always managed to maintain my car so that it runs. Do you know what I did about my "dangerous neighborhhods"? I kept working and got out.

Gee I wonder why your neighborhood is so unsafe

>Gets some sound advice
>lol fuck you cunt I'm not reading that
You deserve your broken car.

This senpai

Manual or Auto?

>Transmission blew.
Might be a plugged filter. How long since the last service?

Why you need to know that?

Because he's trying to help you?

To try and help you, you stupid fucking beaner

Do you ask your doctor the same stupid questions?

Most likely an auto since he can't even describe the problem.

>mfw I'm not OP and I took you all for a ruse cruise

Fellow poorfqg here it took me 2 months to save up for a new one and I got the shits and got a manual swap

>and I got the shits

How is this relevant?