Hey Veeky Forums, I found some weird shit on my floorboards, so I started taking interior pieces off. Then I saw this

Hey Veeky Forums, I found some weird shit on my floorboards, so I started taking interior pieces off. Then I saw this.

What the fuck is it? Any ideas?

whats it smell like? looks like old cake

I don't want to get too close to it, but it doesn't have a smell. Why would there be cake there?

nigga that's acid

old weed

Rotting sound insulation some kind of compacted dense fabric fiver type shit. Why is it red and look moldy? I dont know. This type if material is usually grey or yellow or blue. I'm not sure why your manufacture made it look like rotten ground beef.

This guy's right there's insulation underneath and towards the back but the red crumbly shit. Maybe berries or something a mouse ate or thr insulation itself and pooped it out

Insulation guy here, looks like someone spilled a big gulp of red soda down the dash and it ran into the panel and dried?

I don't know guys, looks nothing like any insulation thing I've ever seen before. Crumbles like dirt. Doesn't smell. Red with small white dots in it.

Also, it's in places where insulation doesn't exist, like the upper half of the kick panel thing. Here's a picture of it all over my floor mat because it's falling out of there.

Here's a nice sized gob of it.

Looks like standard grey sound/heat insulation that got wet and grew red mold. It's MOLD.

...And a close-up of it.

Semen ants?

Yep looks like Pink Mold which is actually a bacteria called Serratia marcescens. Either someone peed all over the inside of your car or it was submerged in alot of water at some point.

yeah I was thinking some sort of infestation. Ants or termites would make sense if it feel crumbly like dirt. I had a bicycle get infested with ants so it's not unheard of.

The car, burn it with fire. Before its too late.

Looks like someone wanted to keep some cake for later

because the cake is a lie?

Nice camera,op.

nah, because the cake is an alternative fact

IKR.

OP, what phone do you have so we know never, ever to use it for photographs.

Thanks.

I just vacuumed it all up, hopefully that was the last of it. So fucking gross looking.