I'm gonna share a secret for you guys. Here's how I find moon mission penny stocks...

I'm gonna share a secret for you guys. Here's how I find moon mission penny stocks, and it's a lot easier than you think. In fact it's so simple you probably think it doesn't work.

When deciding to purchase a stock, I judge it by three criteria. It must meet all three. The first two are also indicators I use in a stock screener.

1. It must be up 10% or more. The best way to make gains at minimal risk is to piggyback off of stocks that are already moving.

2. The volume must be greater 5 million. 6 million is when it really gets my attention. At that volume, you know that people are heavily trading it. It's getting people's attention and will start to pop up on more people's radar. You can take a position and quickly exit without affecting the stock price at all.

3. Must have at least 10,000 watchers on StockTwits. Yes, ridiculous, I know. But that is a good indication of how much attention it has for the plebs and p&d scammers. I can personally swear by this third criteria. If it has high volume and good price movement but only a few thousand are watching on StockTwits, there aren't enough people interested to keep the momentum going; it's likely only a few pumpers getting ready to dump and make the stock crash.

Once you've found a stock that meets these three criteria, you can quickly look at its 5-day chart and easily determine for yourself whether the moon mission is beginning or whether it's over. If it meets the criteria but it's under $1 and has only gone up a few cents, it's just getting started. If it meets the criteria but already exploded (up a dollar or more) it's probably almost over.

Try it out and stop losing money

Pretty good, but the SEC is even better at spotting P&D's.

Thanks, but could you elaborate more about looking at the chart and determining if the moon mission is over or not yet begun?

Shitty trading discipline but good advice for the gamblers I guess

>6 million is when it really gets my attention.

what price range do you like? only stocks from the NASDAQ or do you go pink sheets?

Topkek

gut feeling based on experience. I'm not an expert by any means but you tend to get a feel for it over the years. I tend to play on the safe side and not jump in if it's been gaining 100% for more than a day, for instance.

$0.01 - $10, NASDAQ only for me

Didn't see anything in there about market cap or shares in the float, those are some of the most important things about pennystocks...

Thanks, guy!

I've been watching timmy sykes and I'd like to add that due diligence is definitely helpful here too!

Earnings winners means that the company behind the stock reported better earnings (or fewer losses) than expected and it will go up. Same goes with legit contract winners. If you don't see a reason a stock is going up, feel free to get on but its gonna be a short ride so i'd hop out asap

i dont use that shit at all, these are penny stocks, aka shares of the worst companies in the world. I'm not an investor, I'm a day trader. I predict price movements over a 24-48 hour period and take advantage of them.

That's actually good advice, OP, but all the actions that you do are very time sensitive.

Every single thing you do in life is time sensitive.

Taking a shit is time sensitive.

Man I wish I knew how and where to invest. I'm basivaly 19 and have no experience or knowledge about the stock market so I dont know where to even START.

Is there a kindhearted user here who would help a dumb youngster like me?

Like if you know some links (that arent a scam) that could help me out get started etc.?

*basicaly

>19

You need capital, user.

I know that, but by the time I have capital I want to learn enough about stocks to not fuck it all up

You have lots of time. Best I could recommend is read some textbooks on finance and start knowing about world events (from multiple sources, not just the mainstream media).

Also, lookup Peter Schiff and check out some of his youtube videos. They've helped me with my investing strategies.

OY VEY

Is this applicable for only penny stocks ?

first get a job and work on your self
once you're doing that, start saving until you have 2-3months worth of cash as emergency fund
then start a portfolio of investments that are professionally managed

then, when you're working and saving and stable and earning 6-8% on your solid investments, take 5-10% of the money you dump each paycheck into SPECULATING like OP is suggesting. it is fun and can make some money. or lose it all

the key little user, is that you have to crawl before you can walk and walk before you can run. Spending hours dicking around with your 200$ or whatever initial capitol you have trying for get-rich-quick is a bad idea, unless you are making it a hobby

Cant I dick around with $200 and possibly hit a big score?

Highly unlikely. Best commisions fee I've seen is $10 a trade. You would have to make 10% return just to break even on an initial investment of $200

Fidelity charges $8.
Robinhood charges $0.

Robinhood is a great place to start if you can't afford to risk a few thousand. You won't actually learn anything unless you've got skin in the game.

Ok OP, if your method is so good, let's do this. Pick a stock that you think it's going to go up, and we'll buy too. We'll see your % of accuracy in predicting moons after a couple of picks. If you refuse you are bullshitting.

lmao

>peter schiff
>dumb oldcel shilling gold while ignoring bitcoin
no thanks jeff

>he fell for the bitcoin meme

This is very true, unless you are using actual money you won't learn anything. Sims are garbage

That sounds like hilariously bad strat.

>volume over 6m
>gettingon the train after its alreay risen 10%

Nigga even basic EMA yield better returns.

I think your ideas sound like a reasonable approach for people to explore/backtest... though someone blindly following the parameters you've set here would be rather naive.

It does certainly give people ideas... though they ought to backtest themselves on a sample then test on an unseen test set (and importantly not reuse that test set - over fitting!)

also forward test this thing gradually - don't go all in as this sort of stuff can easily kill your portfolio

>these are penny stocks, aka shares of the worst companies in the world

not necessarily... not all companies stay private until they become multi billion dollar enterprises. OP is specifically looking for companies that are growing.

Why and how is this not applicable to any other stocks ? Can you not make 10% on non penny scripts

This is all interesting but..

What site do you use?
What capital do I need to start?
What % does it go for you to exit?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>mfw OP won't post his trade history
>mfw people will still believe OP even though he hasn't posted his trade history
>mfw people are this retarded
>mfw if OP posts his trade history I'll eat my words
>mfw I have nothing to worry about

right, strain/sit for too long and you develop hemmerhoids

Nothing he described is illegal though

Tim sykes is a scammer

Wtf is basically 19? Youre 18? I mean you either are or you arnt

Robinhood is free

Copypasta?

He's probably 17 man.

you don't have to believe the OP - it is a reasonable kind of approach to explore/test... albeit perhaps a bit simplistic

Up 10% within what timespan? The week? The month?

Same but a little different for me.

1. Must be under 5 dollars. (Pref 1-2 dollars) Mad gains on stocks in the dollar range. 50 cent and under stocks get real dicey so I usually try to avoid those.

2. Same with the volume as long as the volume is high its good.

3. I go off of stock twits bullish and bearish ratings. How fast are the comments scrolling? How delirious are the users on this? The more posts with caps lock the better. If stocktwits is exploding its a hot stock for sure.

Im looking in to getting an AH and PM broker because a lot of stocks already max their gains out before the market even opens. Watched a couple rise 100% in PM only to trade sideways at open.

Really interesting that we have almost the same trade strat. Im up 250% in my portfolio so I can stand by this method op has. It works really well.

this is the test of all "hey guys i discovered how to make money" guys

Do you use leverage? Because you basically need to start off with $10k minimum before you start to see any reasonable gains to beat the broker fees and taxes.