en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Japan
youtu.be/q4nQe8O0K-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tharja a best

How do you get Chrom to marry Olivia?

Azura is shit.

Azura a shit

Azura is a shit

Marrying a child unit gives you a single child (Morgan) as opposed to marrying a fertile wife and getting two (Morgan AND one other such as Noire, Severa, Brady, etc). That means one less child with galeforce/etc.

Can I get the 7th post for the 7th place girl whose birthday is on the 7th day of the 7th month? Let's find out

I want Jill off this ship

Make sure he gets no supports with anyone else he can marry, and be absolutely sure to have Olivia and Chrom get as many support points as possible when fighting Gangrel.

Wait did Gunther actually kill Scarlet in Revelations? And this was never brought up afterward?

Have her twerk on him for a longtime

Azura and Corrin are both shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Japan

Midayle counts as a Gordin, prove me wrong.

Shouldn't be that hard since Lissa is the healer.

>/feg/ mostly worships Ike
>but also mostly hates subhumans

How does this even work?

Happy Birthday, Gregor!

/feg/ is the Xane of Tellius.

Best merc

Remember to vote for this cute lil' cinnamon bun so she can be in the top 10 with her big sis!

>Tfw when your Lord is some betafag subhuman-apologist

We need to reconsider our respect for Ike. In the end, he turned out to be a race-traitor furfag.

Get out Micaiah, you're only good for being a cocktease

Do you only know Jill from screenshots?

That's my wife!

Will we ever get an alpha protagonist like Ike again? Or are we stuck with Corrin types forever?

Don't view the C support with any of his other potential wives and have her dance for him 7 times in Chapter 11

>Fire Emblem
>Character development

We're getting Hidari-Alm soon

I suspect that the poll having Ike at the top will inform IS that We Like Ike, so we'll get more of his types soon.

I like Hana

Alm is a conqueror, if that's any consolation.

This, if my waifu actually develops or changes she might not be the cardboard cutout I love so we can't have that.

>Ike
>Alpha

>Guys we should stop killing the poor furries they're people too and should be our friends ;'(

Lost all respect when he pulled that shit. That's something you'd hear from Corrin.

Trip back on, spic

You seem upset, Shinon.

Stay mad Ike beat the shit out of you for being a bitch about Greil dying.

I want to arm wrestle Rinkah so I can hold her hand!

I forgot she even existed.

Shinon stop shitposting and come hang out.

Only bitch here is Ike. He's probably getting fucked by Soren in a fursuit as we speak.

Go get drunk again Shinon.

With her strength growth even i could probably beat her at arm wrestling.

Are you shit talking Ike or are you just posting your sexual fantasies?

Do randomizers effect Lyn Mode?

It's common masterpieces go unnoticed

But Roy is right under him which shows that we like harem protagonists.

Honestly fuck Ike and his naive pro-furfag agenda. Shinon should really be /ourguy/ instead.

>harem protagonist

But the only one Roy wants to fuck is his childhood friend.

Which one of these professional motherfuckers deserves a promotion? I have no idea what their averages should be, but quite frankly I was disappointed in both of them. How Sain managed to cap strength is beyond me.

Yes I agree. All sub-humans are hairy smelly ugly beasts. I know this because I am totally a sub-human.

Just don't view any supports Chrom has with any other girl. You can keep him paired up with them, but DO NOT view the support. Have Olivia dance for him during the chapter and she should be Ylissian queen next chapter.

Roy is literally Kirito

Just hang on to the Knight Crest. No reason to promote a unit you're disappointed in.

I wanna say Sain should have it only because he capped Strength.

Lyre pls, the bench needs you

For obviously

glop

endlessly

>that red ponytail

Get out Jill

Good night /feg/

Who would I be saving it for, is there even anyone worth it at this point?

He usually got better level ups than Kent but I feel like they both turned out to be shit and I was looking forward to using one of them.

Who is the Zelos Wilder of FE?
youtu.be/q4nQe8O0K-E

>13:50:18
>Good night /feg/

>Responding to it

I just noticed the blue and red contrast.

Finally people with some fucking taste! Why isn't Shinon the leader of the Greil Mercenaries already!?

Im new here. Should i dislike and ignore him?

Oswin is really the only other candidate. Or you just horde it for your funds rank if you care about ratings.

Simply ignore him is all.

You should dislike and ignore everything. This is a wretched hive of waifu wars and tripfaggotry.

Ignore all tripfags.

>when all 3 cavaliers in FE8 turn out shit

Haha

Is that even possible

my nigga

poured all my votes on to this ptoot

88 turns worth of semen

Oh well that's even worse, I haven't used Oswin at all. I guess Sain should get it if it's just between the three of them.

I've never, never had a good cavalier in FE8. I don't know how it's possible for the whole bunch to be so consistently shitty. Although maybe I'm placing the bar of 'not shitty' too high considering how piss-easy FE8 is...

>but I feel like they both turned out to be shit
Out of curiosity, how is capping strength shit?

Ignore all tripfags.

Should I use Effie or Benny in Conquest? Effie was really good so far but Benny looks like a proper stonewall.

Because he can't hit shit with his retard strength if he's blind and will have a hard time doubling if he does.

Benny goes overkill with the tanking, enemies are smart enough in Conquest to not attack something they're not going to hurt.

>knights
>ever

They're both good, depends how good your Effie ended up

Just use Xander if you want a wall, they both are meh

>Talking shit about the best knights, Wendy and Bors.
For shame.

What mode are you playing on? There are few enemies in FE7 that exceed 11 AS, even on HHM, mostly because they lug around Steel weapons. And he can use Swords, and their 90% hit rate, for a reason.

Reminder not to lose your way, /feg/.

It's too late. I'm more internet than man.

I'm doing FE7 for the first time so I'm stuck on Lyn's baby mode. I just have high standards for them and was hoping for some really good luck so I could justify using them.

Twisted and memetic?

I like Fire Emblem

Forde never gained strength or defence, Kyle never gained strength or speed, Franz just dicked around becoming a painfully average Paladin that I'm about to kick for Seth

How much do you all like the champion of capitalism, Anna?

Shit taste, kill yourself

I love Anna

I love Anna. I've felt pretty shitty about being a consumer lately though.

That depends. Which Anna?

>That Cleavage