Stealing from the rich is bad? From a really rich guy who could own a city?

Stealing from the rich is bad? From a really rich guy who could own a city?

I bought 1 share of Berkshire Hathaway for $125,000 two years ago. Now I could sell it for $ 250,000.That's 100 % in just two years.

>From a really rich guy
Well, that changes things.
You should be allowed to torture him to death if he's that rich.

If you got really rich robbing a rich person would you be okay with somebody else robbing you after you became rich?

Morality aside, I'd think being caught stealing from someone wealthy would be brutal. They'd have the resources to ruin your shit in a big way.

Stealing from anyone is bad.

>They'd have the resources to ruin your shit in a big way.
No. Worst they can do to you is get you in jail.

going to jail is pretty bad.

>Ass full of tyrone's cum
>Criminal record - probably will never get a decent job, enjoy mcdonalds for ever
>Huge loss in opportunity cost
>Your property will get seized, at least partly unless it's literally all in bitcoin

Yes.

Yes but he said "someone wealthy", though in reality you're just as likely to go to jail if you are caught stealing from a poor person.

Rich people would have a lot more resources to go after you.

They have teams of lawyers, lots of money to burn, etc.

It's the difference between stealing from a "mom and pop" shop and a massive fortune 500 company that can and will fuck you up more often than not.

Exactly. For a mom and pop, they may not even prosecute if it'll cost too much. Whereas they're could be multiple law suits, destroying you financially for years.

Jail isn't even the worst of it. I'm talking about civil restitution, owing everything you can ever hope to make in a lifetime.

You do know that theft is a criminal case right?

You still get proceeds of crime seized idiot.

>Convict crimimal
>Don't even take the things he stole back

How would that make sense?

>steals 5000$ worth of stuff
>pays 5000$ back
How did that ruin his life?

An expensive lawyer can turn it into much more. There's no limit on pain and suffering restitution.

One hot coffee = one million dollars

That's just restitution costs, you'd probably also get a hefty fine. Some jail time and a felony on your record is also pretty shitty.

>An expensive lawyer can turn it into much more.
How?
>One hot coffee = one million dollars
No way.

Sorry, not a million, the case was actually settled at over 2 mill

>Steal x amount of stuff
>NOW not only do you have to pay out the ass to post bail, pay for your lawyer, endure a legal trial, have a criminal record, endure Tyrone's BBC penetrating your tender boypussy and more, but you don't even get most or all of the things you stole when you get out

Great. Fantastic.

Stop trying to justify your faggotry.

Robinhood was a cuck and a crook

Yes jamal.

200% you retard

It's wrong in principle, but (unless you steal a lot) you're not making any noticeable negative difference.
It's like if someone from the third world taking $1 from your paypal account to feed their kid for a day, without you noticing.
It changed nothing in your life, so it made no real difference.
But it's still wrong, because you having a lot doesn't entitle me or anybody to take part of it from you without you wanting me to.
Even if you have a trillion Dollars, you still wouldn't want people to steal a negligible amount from you, just like if you have a thousand and you wouldn't like some homeless guy stealing 50c from you even if it makes no actual difference in your life.

>200% you retard

She got 3rd degree burns and permanent scars all over her vag and legs tho

....No it's not

So if I had all my cash in a Bitcoin wallet could the police crack it open somehow?

I'd rather steal 1 dollar from millions of people. Or a million dollars from an organization that won't even feel it.

What's opportunity cost to someone who needs to steal to succeed anyway?

What's 200% of 125,000?

200% is the total he's left with at the end. The gain was 100%.
It also makes more sense to talk about an N% gain in two years, rather than saying "that's 200% of what I started with, in two years", but that's just me.

$250k...

You know, once I was at track practice and we shared the track facility with teams from all over the city. A bunch of niggers stole from us and even though we knew it was their team, they wouldn't snitch and they all thought we could afford it because we came from a really good school. I may have been wealthier than them but I was still from a poorfag family. I needed that money to eat.

I used to think I hated niggers but I realize now I fucking hate thieves. Thievery is the one thing I cannot fucking stand.