youtube.com/watch?v=OxQWKEClHAc
poe.trade/search/ramobeononahik
youtube.com/watch?v=kQneCdV7BlA&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

replies to this post confirm that poe a shit

kill me now

i posted toucan before it went down so i wouldnt get muted

PoE is back.

alched diamond with 79% total res, 70hp, t53436 acc/light and it's 2nd best piece of jewelry that I have
selfound has its moments

>tfw I completed 36 challenges now

based Nichelle

is it 2013 you redditor?

Since the servers just restarted is now the best time to farm for fishing rods?

this is officially the thread where everyone, no matter how big or small the post, receives a (You)
merry christmas /poeg/

>le never reply to anyone xdD we're le epik memers fight the powa hehe

and now your threads get 1 post an hour on a friday night during primetime

good going faggots

friday night = party night

sorry you're such a sore loser you have to keep watch of this dead thread during the best time of the week

Dude you should post it a 4th time. It will be better that time

>he hasn't realized I have been copypasting the same post and he always responds with something entirely different everytime.

You think you're the one winning here by using the no reply meme, but in reality, I am.

is diablo 3 torment 13 harder than PoE ?

>tfw I can't just play poe offline with enhanced droprates getting neat loot and making whatever build I want

*rescinds his (You)*
sorry kid, you don't play by my rules, you don't earn a single (You) from me

you can't enjoy the game without player interactions

That's so sweet, thank you. Here have an ohio as thanks.

But I don't enjoy player interactions

>player interaction
strawpoll.me/12181959

baka ssf isn't the same as comfy offline play

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

posted my from my discord app

Why does the "no" option says "fuck no"? Did an underage make this poll?

youtube.com/watch?v=OxQWKEClHAc
Does he have a point?

Sandbox mode when?

>Every character can get shock
>Implying chill/freeze is useful
>Fire is just elemental poison or bleed
Really scratches my noodle

>Every character can get shock
not consistently, I don't have to explain why Vaal Lightning Trap is nice for bursting down bosses but not rely something reliable
>Implying chill/freeze is useful
extremely useful except for a few exception bosses and map mods, the difference between a build with perma chill like WI or anything else is night and day
>>Fire is just elemental poison or bleed
ignite can be pretty cool to build around and stops es regen

how do i get more ES?
im level 62 and have 2200, which seems like not so much.

get more intelligence rofl

get int??

Here's an idea get better gear or place passives into ES %

i have 331 int

im wearing the highest level stuff i can find.
i also skilled most of the ES% passives.

Get to level 69
Pick up a vaal regalia, hubris circlet and titanium shield. 500+ on chest, 250 on helmet, 300 on shield. Run discipline and get es% from passive tree.

>im wearing the highest level stuff i can find.
I doubt it, I had 2k es by level 45, 6k by level 60 last time I experimented with CI

I'm checking a4cruel-a4merc vendors with every new level, and this happens pretty often
am I cheap exiles?

get more???

also going CI is a dumb idea before level 60

Chaos Inoculation?

More like Skill Inoculation.

>6k by level 60
How though? You can't even wear a regalia until 68
inb4 occultist with shield and every passive into es% lmao

as in just keep life until you get the regalia????

If a weapon has Physical damage conversion to Elemental, is it local or global? Wiki doesn't say anything about this.

I'm not trying to make you sad, but hitting 11k isn't big deal at all. Wearing mostly selfgotten eq and without anything OP (i.e. expensive) at all.
I spent 1c or 2 for Varylium and 10 or 15c for 5s6l 15lvls ago, but chest is sold long ago. Anything else is selfmade, and keeps solid selfcrafted level, which is pretty bad to kinda average level of all these items.

tl;dr you can get enough es even by accident, keep trying

I don't remember exactly since I dismantled the character since then, but it goes something like this:

Skin of Chayula (lvl1 req): +100% ES
Ascent From Flesh (lvl 44 req): 60-65 ES
generic 5-10c Angelic Kite Shield (lvl 55 req): 300 ES
( poe.trade/search/ramobeononahik )
generic 5c gloves: 100 ES
Rainbowstride (lvl 53 req): 120 ES
Discipline L13: 200 ES

pretty cheap gear overall aside from Skin of the Loyal, I might have had a good helm or pair of gloves though

if it doesn't specify physical ATTACK damage, then it's global, otherwise no one would bother with xoph's bow

>tfw hydra/phoenix harder than chimera for me

neat
I usually pay like 1c at most for leveling shit and suicide my way to dried lake and then farm that until I can wear all my end game gear.

I just leveled Elron to 8lvl and I use it h/o. It didn't grow, so I guess I have "create h/o" again:
will that reset decorations?

nope, upgrading the hideout you're already using doesn't fuck up with your decorations

I dont know why, maybe I played too much of essence, but I only made 2 chars to level 30 in breach hc, and it was probably the league I was waiting for the most since I started playing during beta.
That and the fact that life builds have never been more prone to get randomly shat on where a decent CI char could just tank the hit, the retarded clear speed meta, have completely killed my will to grind.

I can totally see the game taking the same path as D3, especially if they keep pushing the SSF meme, no way they can keep up with the complaints of all types of players ( pc, consoles, ssf, trade ) and the game will be homogenized will all damage skills doing some aoe damage by default.

Waiting to see what they come up with for next league and 3.0 but not holding my breath

Dumb question. I know nemesis applies to red maps only, but can it be applied to a white map in the same radius? Like if I get it on a red and want to sell it but don't want to open up and waste 3 red maps. Or can I complete the entire map and sell it empty with leftover portals?

It works, damn spacey nao, thanks user.
Twice as much surface for my cozy corpse pilles

>I only made 2 chars to level 30 in breach hc
>proceeds to complain about end game balance
lol
'k

>but can it be applied to a white map in the same radius?
yes
>Or can I complete the entire map and sell it empty with leftover portals?
yes, also an option

although with the price of each portal, you could buy 5 times the same map, so that's hardly ever a concern

you also want to overlap as many sextants as possible, which means the most expensive and highest reds (t14/t15s)s are out of question if you're not stupid anyway

nice constructive criticism

if anything, breaches only highlights the terrible weaknesses of any damage skill that isnt meta.

so, just like any other league in the past year at least

lol

Thanks for the info. I'm just overlapping sextants over a shaped map only using 1 red in addition to the other ones. I figure I'll eventually get it and I might as well sell the portals

I do breaches with
1. SA/Frenzy Raider
2. Freezing Pulse Witch

Tell me more about that meta stuff.
(the another guy)

Do people feel like they get enough use out of their Essence & Divination tabs. Essence seems fairly useless considering how few of them are around.

your feedback is worth as much as a rat's stinking shit, and even less than charan's

stop talking about things you don't understand, you can't talk about end game if you don't get past normal you dimwit

I imagine the people in trash league gets the most use of essence tab

Yes because nice for organizing your stash. You could throw them all in another tab but essence tab just makes it very convenient

I mentionned I play the game since cb and breach is the only league I barely played

and you're implying the game would have changed so much in those last 2 months for someone who has played for years?

you're not making much sense and you're very rude
I dont know this charan dude you're talking about since I usually dont read guides to make my own builds :^)

>and you're implying the game would have changed so much in those last 2 months for someone who has played for years?
nothing much has changed, except the whole LIFE IS SO WEAK WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH reddit chorus that is a recent trend

its definitely more efficient to grind some currency to afford decent gear for a second es char that could easily reach 10k es than keep playing your 7k life build any longer because you will likely die sooner

also stop implying reddit = opinion A and 4chin= opinion B
makes this general even more retarded than it usually is

>recent trend

Just stop lying, it's the internet, you (you) whore

let's put it this way: the disparity is greatly exaggerated

you can do anything up to t16s smoothly with 7k life
CI builds are more suited for extreme end game content like guardians/shaper which is the 1% of the 1% of the content you experience in poe

stop parrotting shit reddit says, it's really comical coming from some level 30 casual shitter, like you played 2 hours and now you're the authority on game balance rofl kys yourself

>Feeling the grind
>Servers shit themselves twice in one day
>Everytime when I got a big Chayula breach

Let's pretend I ain't even mad.

Do silver coins follow some different rule for their drop rate? I see a lot more coins drop when levelling characters than when I do high tier maps

I want to make a spell trapper. Do spell damage and crit modifiers apply to them? Take this qt as a thank you.

Do spell damage and crit modifiers apply to spells?

>I see a lot more coins drop when levelling characters than when I do high tier maps

same, like they wanna ppl to get some before they will even think about buying etc
also they seem to suddenly appear when you are at 0, that happend bit too many times to me to say that's just rng

>d9 lags when I walk around
>d11 lags when I cast stuff

do you guys think the xbone audience will enjoy poe's performance experience

>hydra literally 1 shotting me
ended up killing it after 4 portals though ;-;

the PC version just exists as free beta testing to make sure the console version works well on release
thats why they keep pushing out shitty patches that crash to desktop and stopped responding

How is Added Chaos even remotely balanced with 75 minions out?

Stuttering and lag spikes balance it out.

What rare items do you guys pick up to ID while mapping? I pick up all the ES items right now, but not sure if anything else is worth picking up

jewellery, jewels, hubris/titanium/vaal regalia, pretty much nothing else

Am I the only one that is dissatisfied with skill variety? I don't really see much difference between ice nova and static strike/earthquake or between shrapnel shot and lightning tendrils. It's like spells were simply the best kind of skills (easily targetable, usually good aoe) so they made attack skills that matched them.

almost all, regal recipe and Im perma out of alts witch i need for muh crafting meme

tl;dr, personal and boring shit
for poor shit like me it's rule of the thumb that
1. currency spent for crafting will vastly exceed actuall market price
2.will take unholy amount of time
but I just fuckin love having bow made by me from a scratch and would do this again
actually im doing it for yet another league and will do it in next leagues, just the same

pic related: for stranger is just solid 6/10 bow but for me is love of my league and we gonna marry
and thats not my last word too :^)

Who the fuck would waste 5 minutes listening to this mongoloid?

thanks for the (You) but don't expect me to reciprocate

narcissistic youtube lets players no thanks

No none of it is hard nor can be it's a perpetual gear check

- (You)
(You) - (You) = no (You)'s

check mate autists

I miss free-bro

did chris hint at some yet to be anounced major change or feature coming in 3.0 somewhere ?

on reddit of course

About diminishing returns... When do you think the gains are low? 1%? 3%? 5%?

>10 more dex skill gems than str gems
>21 more int skill gems than str gems
>have to invest 70 points to life nodes or get fucked
>armor is completely useless

Fuck GGG

>2 red vaal attack gems
>8 green vaal attack gems
>12 blue vaal attack gems

although the blue gems having more is understandable
playing a caster without a large variety of spells is bullshit

oh wait you're forced to run only one anyway because of links

wipe your tears and check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=kQneCdV7BlA&app=desktop
that's aint boring for shit, i guarantee

Why do so many people expect carries through lab when they can just level up a little bit instead of doing uberlab/merc lab at level 60 and begging me to run them
Fucking aggravating

>DismantleTime
Too american

because they have nice builds and need the extra ascendancy points because they keep dying.

also guardians

> has probably thousands of hours on the game
> still doesn't know the shortcut and use the mouse to open character tab

wtf ?

because all ways to deal with walls that happens every now and there for their chars are:
-lab
-"my build require 6l" (by t. 62 lvl random exile, Sarn)
Then you have pajamas party in a4merc, all poor shits in their tabulas begging for a4 carry as they can't take single hit from every 2nd mob on thier way.