Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

1st for bump

1st for the sick man of Europe.

>still playing this shit

LMAO

Are you a team player even when everyone around you is not? Usually I'd say yes. That was until this cunt ran right past me when as a sentry I was on like 10 health, I was sat in a corner requesting healing and the medic saw but ran off, like what is the excuse for that? We were losing and pushing through as a sentry would be been a game changer. Later I saw that cunt requesting ammo and I ignored him the whole game.

Yes but unintentionally
I spot and flare as sniper because it helps me primarily
I switch to assault and blow up tanks because they tend to annoy me

that person who
>spams request order because he doesnt get defend orders
>spams request order when you're dead or there's one anyway
>furiously type RUUUUSH
>tells the tank to push 20s after spawning one
>allchats 24/7 despite being a 5k score scout on the last battalion

>that person who is all of these at the same time

I'm looking at you, level 24 guy with 3600 score and going 1-7

Anyone think spotting is broken, I get why they don't want it to do anything if you spam it. But they have it so if you're looking directly at someone and hit the button it still does nothing. That in my opinion is a core mechanic of the game being broken. If I I have my crosshair fucking zoomed on someone and hit that button, they should be marked. But half the time they are not because people think that's OP? Fuck that

yeah man somethings definetly wrong there. even when you havent pressed spot in a fucking minute it doesnt spot people sometimes even if you clearly see them. its fucked

>as long as I will play battlefield 1, hardcore servers will never have regular damage
>hardcore servers will always be for snipers who can't headshot, autistico shitters who need their gun to kill quicker and shotgun shitters who need a longer OHK range
I want off this ride

lets just hope the febuary patch will introduce actual customization to rental servers incl. being able to host operations.
because i wanna play no minimap/d spotting as well but cant be bothered to play vanilla hardcore

who draws these, they're great

if anyone is good at editing or drawing, howzabout an Ottoman on Fao Fortress drinking a cup labeled Our Oil?

you know, cuz Oil of Empires is a pain in the cock to play attack on

oil of empires is even more of a pain in the cock if you're on the defense because of the hills

hey, I can dig some BLACKED edits too

thanks man

you do mean Suez though, right? That map's just obnoxious in general, at least the first quarters are.

>Monte Grappa
>spawn in Breakthrough tank
>artillery Truck coming out of the tunnel at C
>shoot the thing square on 3 times
>Hit 4
>Hit 4
>Hit 4
>3 (three) glances
>get blown up by the truck and various Assaults

I've never been so angry in my life.

eh i dont know man, arguably the brits on fao can't really lose first sector A once theyve got it but then they've got to cross such a long distance of water and open space it makes defending decently easy if the team aint braindead, same with the last sector, really need boat to blow open B gallery if the defense is good

I'm watching you, /bfg/..

Post weaponfus
now

current fav

How to dogfight?

I'm getting ass kicked

kek

>we are fighting not only for the freedom of Europe, but for your mothers, wives, and sisters back home
What did the doughboy mean by this

No idea.

>tfw being a hillnigger on operations and watching my team burn 3 battalions while I grind

>GPU usage only at 35%
Any idea how to fix this?

>Enemy Hit 262

What does that even mean? I threw an incindiary grenade at a support and I got hit 235 but no kill.

raise the priority of bf in the task manager?
probably that you hurt more than one person

Shitter detected

Any xboxfag want to create a /bfg/ club?

I believe it means that you hit more than him with the incendiary grenade but everyone you hit ended up not dying due to it. Mine was firing a crossbow frag into one of the areas of the bunker on B on Argonne Forest. I hit a shitton of guys but no kill. I was rustled

If it doesn't let you change priority, show processes from all users then change it there.

Kek

Would've been great if he was a suicide jumper with a limpet charge

>Using the anti-aircraft truck

>be me
>find cute girl at bar
>asks to go to my house
>get to house
>go in bedroom
>start making out
>out of fucking nowhere
>"WTF user you're a Nazi?! You Asshat! My grandmother was Jewish and her mother died in the holocaust!"
>runs the fuck out of room
>allofmywat.
>look at wall
>great-grandfather's Iron cross is hanging there
>he recieved that for defending the trenches at Passchendaele
>my fucking face when

Get memed on nazi

>tfw

Is BF1 dead? Worth getting now?

kek

PS4 or PC for BF1?

I died within 3M of three medics the other day. None revived me.

Just got the game for ps4. What is a good soldier stick and zoom sensitivity? Should I change the deadzone default too?

Do the Bartek Bludgeon and the Saw Tooth Knife offer any actual advantages? I have the bludgeon and use it on all my classes because I like to show it off

wow hmm yeah there's no way to know if only there were any info on the weapons in the gamwe!

only breaking wood and cutting wire, nothing spectacular

PC

Do people really play FPS on consoles with controllers of all things? Why?

You don't even know disgust until someone tells you they're playing with a controller on PC, Hitler killed the wrong people

>63 service stars with the Airship

literally how
How many lost games is that

I saw him on PS4 and just thought "what the fuck"
Are there people out there who only play a game for one specific vehicle?

I see people with 70, 80, 90+ stars on the Trench Fighter all the time so yes.
Those people must wait at the respawn screen for ages to nab their vehicle as soon as it's available

Turn in a circle pressing the air break every other second for about 20 seconds. Then take a little downward dive and make a single loop in the opposite direction of the circle you just did. They should be off your ass and you can go and fuck them up. Keep in mind this will probably only work against noob and casual pilots, if it works for you at all. Good luck getting mr sweaty 100 star red baron off of you. You're on your own there.

Cheaper to get a ps4 than full blown gaming PC plus all my normie friends have ps4

I use a controller to fly

god damn that's a shitty helmet.

>Want to play Battlefield 1
>Require the newest driver in order to play, but I have zero space in the ssd to update.
End me

OFFICIAL MAP POWER RANKING

1. Monte Grappa
*large quality gap*
2. St. Quentin Scar
3. Amiens
4. Empires Edge
5. Ballroom Blitz
6. Argonne Forest
7. Giant's Shadow
8. Suez
*another quality gap*
9. Sinai Desert
10. Fao Fortress

Similar story
>be me
>roomate is a german guy
>got him a framed hitler picture for his birthday
>friend has a girl over, we're having drinks
>things are going well, she is super nice and good looking
>she turns white as a ghost, sees the portrait
>her grandparents were survivors

He didn't even try to explain, pretty funny.

It's me again. 10 battlepacks proved too much, so we're starting back at 1. I'll post another later on.

You know you can make heaps of space easily, right? Use cc cleaner, delete temp files or change hibernation/backup settings.

Yeah. Turn off hibernation and delete the files. It's usually around 6gb.

much appreciated my man, will post results in a minute

already have this one but it will go towards my invaluable reserve of scraps.
really appreciate you posting these here man

I enjoy posting them on here. Heres the other one.

What does the periscope do?

eyy, got this one too. and for a gun I frequently use and not a duplicate. thanks man.
on a side note, have you never considered buying the game? it's fun

you can spot shit over obstacles and the shit you spot can (apparently) be seen through walls by you and your squad (I've never actually seen it since I very rarely play scout)

I have the game. Got all my classes to level 10. Then, I started fucking shit up in tanks before getting bored with it.

I wasn't crazy good or anything though

ah I see, I know that feel. first thing I did when I got the game was getting all the infantry classes to 10. (really need an objective to keep me interested)
after that I went to google and checked what guns people hated the most, and with the made up assumption that they were actually great and the people were just scrubs I tried to git gud with them.
everything from the 10-A slug, m1903 experimental, the huot to the selbstlader 1906 and the autoloading 8 .35
eventually I came to the conclusion that the autoloading 8 .35 marksman is probably the best gun in the game and the journey to gitting gud with it was (and is) hella fun
you should really try it. (I didn't really get a proper hang of it until like 2-300 kills in)

and yes, as you can see, I'm not really an elite player

I've done just about all of that. There just isn't enough to keep my attention.

>want more scrap for good skins
>don't want to throw away non-duplicate garbage skins for scrap

Oh wow camouflage shroud for a scout handgun th-thanks BF1 I'll keep it forever

>Caring about skins that only u can see

Really? People do this?

>Do people really play FPS on consoles with controllers of all things?

just a few

If you have been console gaming your whole life it doesn't make a difference. Especially against other console players. I will admit keyboard and mouse has more control, but its not bad at all.

I just played a match of Argonne forest on operations and my team somehow got the behemoth on the defensive side

NIGHT OF FIRE

That happens when the attackers are sweeping.

I have only ever won one game of Argonne, that shit is ridiculous.

>second sector of first map
>bunker sector of second map

goodbye tickets

>jump off my motorcycle on the point
>it keeps rolling, bounces over some sandbags and flattens some mook

>jump on a motorbike on sinai and gun it towards G
>come over a dune, have to swerve hard to avoid an enemy armored car heading back towards D
>accidentally nail an enemy tank hunter who was running behind the car trying to get a lift

>be small tank with 15 round gun
>drop fucking mines everywhere
>prank big stupid tanks into driving right over them

it is good day to be tank driver

I sometimes do this when the firefight is intense, I don't notice the skulls at all