/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Too lazy to copypaste

Let's remember to bump this one edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1UdQOegcjhWNgR2qg5RZA9DsmlP2JztGIh_5HAsQzJJ8/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=gpIt7WEPUDc
forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=32422
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives
docs.google.com/document/d/1gt771joxczL6C8Tdj77RpLyHv5hRcPRS6WCkeTliDik/edit#
docs.google.com/document/d/1IOZuuePkXrBerHW0Ccqt0IMtwLCEcG2zxnsQmTj70hM/edit#heading=h.mabx1g55zsdj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for the autism in area 3.

I regret signing up for this case.

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favourite cases, your favourite characters or anything else AA related, it's all welcome here.

>Recent Attorney Online updates
- AO2 is still in development. For more information and downloads check: docs.google.com/document/d/1UdQOegcjhWNgR2qg5RZA9DsmlP2JztGIh_5HAsQzJJ8/edit
- Server was recently split into normal AOV and Crossover Court. Find out more information by going to the main AOV doc, and then the Crossover Court link.

>Recent Ace Attorney news
- New DGS 2 trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=gpIt7WEPUDc
- DGS English Fan Translation demo is out. More information here: forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=32422
- Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice has been released on iOS and Android devices.

>What is Attorney Online?
In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>AO Quickstart Guide (joining the server, using the client, etc.):
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via lawfuldickish on twitch.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

What if we removed all the admins?

Why do you keep dying

Is there actually some way to get the models out of DGS, Spirit of Justice, and DD?

Someone managed to rip the DD models for the memegrass stuff, so it might work with SoJ too, but DGS is iffy since I don't know whether it stores its files in the same way

I'm just going to leave this here....
docs.google.com/document/d/1gt771joxczL6C8Tdj77RpLyHv5hRcPRS6WCkeTliDik/edit#

>Lewdton announces he needs new mods
>Rhoda comes crawling back

You know what's the saddest thing about the last three games?

That was supposed to be Apollo's Trilogy. That was supposed to be his own arc akin to how the first trilogy was for Phoenix.

And instead, his first game was retconned to oblivion, and he was shoved to the background for the remaining two games.

Not only that, but most of the Apollo trilogy was developed by the B team while the A team worked on DGS, and now DGS2.

Apollo got shafted, and now his time in the spotlight is over. Might as well kill him off at this point.

>wanting even more apollo focus after the
>Apollo got shafted
Literally detroned a queen and got backstory that he not even needed and that was connected to the main plot of the last game.
>now his time in the spotlight is over
I fucking wish, but it's not over untill they solve the Lumiroir thing while shoving more convulted backstory in the games explained with a "lol you just don't like to talk about your past".

*after the last game

That's the thing, it was so rushed and hamfisted that it's obvious they just didn't care.

That sounds stupid, user.

My bad for forgetting transparency, but mine are bigger.

Smoothed those edges.

Legs!

Nice shoes.

>new girl in RE is named Mia
Resident Evil case when?

>uncle payneshair
>daddy fronk
How do we stop this before they find a mother?
Or is it already too late?

how much until phoenix wright fucking dies and we get a new protagonist?

We do not talk about "her."

>Resident Evil after RE4
Get out.

What about a bonny bust?

There isn't that much of it, so I never cropped it.

Well, I had my fun for two weeks.

See you all in 5 months.

>the absolute state of these folders

Bump for you rad lads

Fuck you all if this shit is dead by the time I wake up.
I can't lose sleep staying up all night just to bump an Attorney Simulator thread again.

Worst girl.

>docs.google.com/document/d/1IOZuuePkXrBerHW0Ccqt0IMtwLCEcG2zxnsQmTj70hM/edit#heading=h.mabx1g55zsdj
Imagine being someone at capcom's community management sector and you find this AA online game and decides to take a look and you find this.

Delete this post you dumbass.

>And instead, his first game was retconned to oblivion, and he was shoved to the background for the remaining two games.

What? Apollo is virtually the main character of AA6.

Could you maybe not die?

Please?

REMEMBER, ALWAYS TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS.

IF IT'S TRASH, DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE!

Alright lads one last bump before I hit the sack.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This was for the best.

Wew, lads.

Athena is trash

Debate me

The defense concedes, with only one addendum:

I'd still fuck that trash.

Would you really?

Fatfags get out.

What are you talking about?

I'm going to marry Bonnyposter!!

Don't die.

i love this case

why are you dying!?

I am the contradictions I object to.

That's deep.

Can someone find something to blackmail the AO2 devs with so they can actually finish?

Optional Detectives.

If Maya or Pearls were to try to perform a divinations seance, would it work?

Optioal Snaikku.

To the Orla player who plays a drug dealing whale...

God Bless you, you magnificent bastard.

Should I even bother bumping anymore?

Fast board today, jesus...

Reminds me of Kentucky Fried Eagle.

ded?

All other general are moving past us, and we are being trampled all the way to page ten.

That's nothing new

Optional Turtowar.

Optional rak

>LIVE

Mandatory Rhoda.

ded

Bumping with twitch stream thumbnails

One day we will all get to play this game.

Has anyone titled a case Turnabout Smashmouth yet?

If they have I need to change the name of my civil case.

Don't worry about case names overlapping, we've had multiple variations of "The Dark Age of the Law" so another one won't bother anyone.

I can't be the only one that's bothered by the fact that this game is barely improv anymore.

What the fuck does that even mean? You sound like you're talking out your ass.

>barely improv
If you're talking about how we have a bunch of new formats now, I don't see how that's a bad thing.
If you're talking about the fact that almost every witness writes their testimony beforehand, it's because the improvisation is on the ends of the defense and prosecution reacting to the situation the witnesses put them in.

The core of this game has always been role-playing and puzzle solving.

Yeah but now we have Detectives and Witnesses PMing each other before the case starts.

I really wonder if you people wouldn't enjoy Pre-Writtens more but you're just terrified of the word and associate with "bad."

Evidence of this happening frequently in cases? I haven't had that happen to me and I lead quite often.

Am I supposed to record it now?

I'm not going to say it happens often because it doesn't, but it does happen.

As an addendum, I mean that when I ask the wits/ dets stuff post-case they don't indicate they coordinated anything and infact usually seem to improv most of their shit.

What does it matter if people don't want to be fucked over on what they wrote by detective, or want to give defense an interesting option to go with by planning one? It doesn't matter much at all.

the rewrite started around new years. giving a little perspective on progress;

what's currently done:
new ui system
lobby
connecting and loading servers
courtroom gui
character select
sending and receiving ooc messages
write to IC chatlog
basic backgrounds

what needs to be done:
viewport(the box with the tiny lawyers in it)
sending IC chat messages
music list
mute list
emotes
functionality to various courtroom buttons

so yeah. it's being worked on by (mostly) one person. it's progressing but it takes time.

it will probably release mid-to-late february

Will it feature the ability to have text scrolls during preanimations for actual breakdowns?

sounds feasible, ill write it down