ITT: bad Veeky Forums feelings

ITT: bad Veeky Forums feelings

>tfw you're fixing some rust and it ends up being 10 times worse than you thought after it's cleaned up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjPTQLgGpq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Being caught speeding
>Finding a dent on your door while parked in a car park

On the same day.

>when the side skirts are so rusty even the plastic has started to rust

>When Summit sends you the wrong sized piston rings

>tfw you snap a bolt
>tfw you drop a bolt or a tool into the engine and don't hear it hit the concrete
>tfw you have to go back to O'Reilly's for the third time that day for something you forgot
>tfw you're into your 7th beer and stop giving a fuck if your car even gets fixed today or not and start thinking about your ex-wife and how truly happy you were when you loved each other but now your life just consists of alcohol, keeping your piece of shit car running, and meaningless hookups with sluts you meet on Tinder

>When you pull up at the lights and hear a new noise

rule number one of life

if it is not broke, don't fix it; even if it's broke.
99% of the time it will fix itself.

>fix an oil leak
>find a new one

>buy car last week
>FINALLY get the freedom to go where I want whenever I want
>can't find anyone to hang with or anything to do other than go to the bar alone

Fuck man. Aside from pushing it on back roads, I was having more fun as a busrider. Hoping to change that soon...I'll plan a solo trip if need be

>a loose turbine making loud clunking noise under revs will "fix itself"

Agree on the other part. Thought about adding/changing bits to my new car, but hell Id rather save that money for something else, or the inevitable repairs after the warranty ends.

I found the best way is to leave the GPS at home, tank full and just explore, not too wildly off-road of course.

>when you finally fix your car and youre out cruising but then realize the passenger seat where the woman who once loved you used to sit and hold your hand and look at you and smile is no longer there anymore and you know that she will never be there again

I know this feel all too well.

bruh, i don't come to Veeky Forums for this

doesn't help this just started playing as well

youtube.com/watch?v=kjPTQLgGpq8

>tfw there's nothing to fix on your car so all you do is drink and lament the fact your passenger seat is empty yet again

Stop

>can't see the fucking front of my camaro when pulling out uphill from underground garage
>turn
>scrape front side on concrete wall

just fuck my shit up

>Low brake fluid pressure
>Speeding ticket
>Red light camera
>Wheel bearing noise
All happened on one day

Just vinyl wrap it

user are you me? Why did you put my feels into words?

>mfw /dat/ is a clicky melbourne shithole thread that spilled over from normiebook and discord
>instead of being cool they spaz out all the time
>a handful of them are decent and you never meet them because they pussy out when it comes time to meet or anything.

Common boys this is getting unaustralian now!

not sure if you own a chevy or bmw...

>finding a dent on your car after 3 weeks of owning it
Really sucks. Not a ding, but scratched paint off to the primer. I bought the touch up paint and shit...I may wet sand it, apply it with a toothpick until level, wet sand it, and buff some compound over the whole thing but it probably won't even look right. And what if my wet sanding fucks up everything around it...

damn that's some gay shit

>Sometimes I wonder if cursing and fixing my shitbox isnt the only thing that keeps me alive.

>Car smells gas and you cant find any leak.

GAS GAS GAS

>adjusting parking brakes
>seatbelts that never feel right
>pothole
>looking at allen/hex/torx bolts and knowing they will strip
>bolts that seem determined to crossthread
>old plastic

Leaks aren't always on the bottom side
Vent tubes on older cars crack and leak fumes all the time.
Or your gas cap could be bad, or your lines to your charcoal.
Or your seal on your pump cover.

Is there a worse feeling than getting rid of your first car?

I was driving it every day for the past three years, we've been through so much together, all the memories. And now that I've bought a newer car it just stands there in the driveway.
I feel terrible every time I walk past it and I can't imagine some stranger driving it and getting it wrecked once it stops working. But I can't keep it either.

WHAT DO I DO I CAN'T LET IT GO