Post your realistic dream car and what you're doing to obtain it

Post your realistic dream car and what you're doing to obtain it.

>2016 acura tlx v6 tech package
>already own it

>Cammed LS3 swapped Toyobaru
>All the amenities functioning as if they were factory, daily driveable
>Already own the car

Or a GT350, which I'll probably work towards once I get past grad school.

>Gets memed into buying a rebadged Accord that makes even base model BMWs look like a RR
>"Dream car"
If I ever needed proof honda fanboys are retarded this it

>when youre such a bland pleb that a faggy office womans car is your dream car

>falling for the acura is just a better accord meme
Literally there is so much that distinguished acura from honda it's insane. Acura is just as luxury as other brands but with more features for your dollar, non inflated repair prices, and honda quality.

Nice meme bro

>Acura is just as luxury as other brands
that is cacadoodoo

Suzuki Swift 1.3i

I'll save up for 2 months and buy one, im driving my mums car now and that is just not cool when you are 22 years old.

this

I sort of got memed into buying an Acura for a daily driver and I was pleasantly surprised. It's reliable as fuck and getting it serviced at an Acura dealership is boss, they have niggers making coffee and fresh baked cookies for you while you wait, plus complimentary car washes. One time some chick backed into my rear bumper, so I took it in and they fixed it complimentary and gave me a TLX to drive for a few days while they worked on it. Girls at work have literally ridden in my bland ass MDX and said it must be an $80k car. Yes girls are retarded but it is what it is

tldr Acura gives you the luxury car perks for less money and more reliability and you're kind of retarded buying German nowadays when Acura and Lexus exist

I would only go German if I made like six figures and could afford to lease without sweating it.

>E46 320d Touring
I got a few projects started besides my regular job. Prices sure have fallen

>911 turbo s
>have good job, work my ass off, bosses love me so far
>looking to go back to school while working for my master sometime before I turn 30
>Have saved 10 grand in the past 6 months (not including 401k contributions)
>getting another 2k back in tax refund because our retarded HR rep set me up to pay normal tax rate even though I was hired mid year and am was in a different tax bracket last year
I'll have my porsche before I'm 40, house comes first though

one day the thing sitting in my garage will look something like this 70 Chevelle

gotta dump some money into it, and luckily I'm getting more of it

z06 vette/nu nsx
busting my ass off in college and doing all sorts of stuff to get out of displacement tax hell

This right here. It's my dream 'hey I can actually afford that one day' car. I get 5-10k in bonuses outside of my salary every year and for the last 2 have dumped them into a car account that I add smaller amounts to here and there. Within the next 2 years I will have saved enough to buy one outright. Say what you will about Lotus but this car gets my dick hard

That is a pretty sweet car...if I ever decided to get a car over a truck, the Lotus is right at the top of my list too...

>Lotus Exige
>Working my ass off in college to either be a military officer or foreign service officer

I have a lot of "dream cars" but this one is special. Maybe because it's not street legal.

e92 m3

already own it

fug I want an elise or exige pretty bad as well. Hard to spend $30k minimum on a "weekend" car at my point in life though
exige are definitely street legal my friend

911 GT3 but only if it goes back to manual. I can already afford it, they just need to make it.

are you by any chance the

>'look where I am now in life, everyone wants to be my friend because I own an Acura' guy?

A 560 SEC

>nothing ;_;

Challenger
Already do

That's true, but I meant one of the special sport variantrs

unless you're racing it then what's the point if you can't drive it away from a track?

>Acura Integra w/ B18C for that sweet VTEC
>Working hard to get enough money to swap my B18B1 in my LS for a B18C

I know some of these words

That's the point, it's going to be a straight toy. I would race it if I thought myself competitive enough

>2016 Camaro 2ss
>will be able to buy it in late may
happy as fucking fuck

>Acura
>Pleb tier
>already own it

Congrats for achieving pleb status.

This isn't cool either.

>80 series 1HDT Landcruiser
>Working my ass off trying to get my journeyman ticket, and building my 4runner so I can sell it for a reasonable price to accomodate said landcruiser

>boring fancy accord
>realistic dream car
you're in the wrong place buddy.

Mirin. Pics?

I could have an elise right now but I'm going for the MRS because I need to daily it too

2003+ mr2 spyder
Going to a dealer monday to test drive one.

>it's an Accord without the CVT
that sounds like the perfect car

Toyota Soarer/Lexus SC300 2JZ

gonna work at mcdonalds for a few decades

Mazda RX8 shell
With a built and twin scrolled J32A2
Considering shells are cheap as well as the engine, the only other major work would be designing an adaptor plate to make the RX8 trans hook up with the J series
If a JV6 swap can be done on a Miata with a stock Miata trans, then making it work with an RX8 trans shouldn't be out of the question

realistic dream car would be a 2zz swap mr2 spyder

Bruh theyre like 4-6k

and i'm broke as shit

DELETE

Probably a C5 Corvette. I've got a good job and enough to make a significant down payment, so I guess all I need to prepare is sell three of my four current cars to make room. I mean, I COULD park the Jeep in my yard, but I'm a redneck, not a hillbilly.

Is this bait?

Lotus Esprit v8, lovged it since I played with it on Midtoen madnesss 3 on the original xbox, sexiest car ever

becoming a pro poker player

>becoming a pro poker player

Every dealership selling luxury vehicles does that shit. Most of the German ones give you a loaner that is a step up from what you have to entice you into maybe trading in and giving them more money

It's not just luxury any more - it's probably all of them.
My Honda dealership has complimentary coffee and donuts and their loaners are usually fully loaded, brand new cars for the exact reason you said.

Supercharged 2007 Audi S6 5.2 V10

Forgot in college mech. Engineering