Where were you when Hyundai made the perfect luxury car?

Where were you when Hyundai made the perfect luxury car?

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/genesis/g90
edmunds.com/genesis/g90/2017/review/
motortrend.com/cars/genesis/g90/2017/2017-genesis-g90-33t-awd-first-test-review/
motorreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/15FordMustang_16_HR.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

headlights remind me of a ford fusion

otherwise, the interior is still far behind the alternatives

>the interior is still far behind the alternatives
k

I'm glad you agree

Find me an interior that is better than that at that price point

e class
A7

it's about on par finish/quality levels with the XTS (which is much cheaper)

looks like they're shamelessly trying to rip off the S-class but with an Audi grille and I don't even know what headlights those are.

Even the interior is an S-class ripoff

I think the people who were behind the design of these cars also designed the interior of the genesis since stealing designers is what Hyundai likes to do

>that cringey analog clock

Agreed.

The Genesis interior looks almost identical to the last 5 series interior.

caranddriver.com/genesis/g90
>The G90 brings not one unique feature or standout technology to the table. It doesn’t look particularly interesting from outside, and many others in its price range—notably the Volvo S90—match or exceed it in terms of interior loveliness.
edmunds.com/genesis/g90/2017/review/
>But if you haven't been in the recently redesigned Mercedes and BMW competitors, we have no doubt you'd be impressed.
motortrend.com/cars/genesis/g90/2017/2017-genesis-g90-33t-awd-first-test-review/
>There is nothing exceptional or advancing of the segment about this car. It’s merely good enough.

I heard Hyundai hired some people from BMW

Car & Driver, Edmunds, and Motortrend, are all pleb reviewers. They simply cannot appreciate the beauty, the unparalleled engineering masterpiece, that is the Hyundai Genesis.

yeah, they are all fake

do you know of any truthful car reviewers that aren't failing?

I was at home shitposting on Veeky Forums

The genesis was designed by an Audi designer, I can remember his name tho

>gooks
>perfect anything

A Y Y L M A O

>Where were you when Mercedes made the perfect luxury car & gooks copied it shamelessly?

fixed, friendo

except it wont break down in the first week like a Mercedes

but the mercedes will last longer, be more comfortable, have higher build quality, etc.

if you buy a mercedes, i'm assuming you're not a poorfag & can also afford a warranty (aka not you mr. busrider)

which won't matter because it's under warranty and you'll get a replacement while you wait for it to be fixed

>will last longer
Hyundai has proven to be as reliable if not more reliable than toyota
>be more comfortable
The g90 has ride quality about the same as the best from the Germans while also being more quiet inside
>have higher build quality
thats true, though I doubt anyone would be better than Mercedes or BMW

Genesis has the same feature

how many 10 year old gook shitboxes do you see rolling around on the street?
not very many.

i see tons of mercedes from the 2000's and even see a few from around the 70's rolling around town.

why is that you ask?

huh, maybe it's because the germans create well built cars & gooks don't even come close.

yes, maintenance on an older german car is sometimes a pain but the car doesn't literally fall apart like an aging gook-mobile.

>posting a 2015 Equus next to a 2017 S-class
>nothing about those cars is similar sans the grill
If you're gonna shitpost your own meme you should put in a little effort.

>how many ten your old gook shitboxes do you see rolling around
Quite a few to be honest.

>germans create well built cars
They create status symbols that are ridiculously expensive to take care of but people buy 10 year old Benzes with 150k miles to look good.

>how many gook shitboxes do you see on the road
a lot because hyundai has really controlled the market in the US and old sonatas post 2006 are pretty bullet proof

>people buy 10 year old Benzes with 150k miles to look good.

well hey, there's the silver lining, stuff that comes out of germany can be used as a status symbol in addition to a comfortable car.
what fucking retard will buy a falling apart gook piece of garbage with 150,000 miles?

just for fun, i decided to check how many gook shitboxes & benzes are for sale worldwide that fit this criteria (on cars.com):
>at least 10 years old
>100,000 miles or more

3,954 Mercedes for sale

2,723 gook-mobiles for sale

whaddya fucking know? it looks like the germans make longer lasting cars.

>i was going to put in links so you could see for yourself, but the cars.com link was too long so i tried to shorten it thru google but then it wouldn't let me post so just search for yourself famalam

screencapped proof 1

screencapped proof 2

>there's a silver lining

Not when you're paying out the ass to fix them because you need to go to a Benz dealer and pay out the ass to fix something.

>it looks like the germans make longer lasting cars
Wow 1,000 more cars for sale on the entire planet, couldn't even possibly be because people just want to get rid of them while they can.

>dude this interior used screens and vents and knobs and leather it's totally copying lmao
You're so sad man.

yeah, pic related truly is sad.

Wait you're telling me BOTH those cars have headlights AND foglights? Jesus how can Hyundai get away with such blatant plagarism. They must not know that Mercedes invented the car.

>he is this blind

That's not a Hyundai m8

G70 and Stinger in the same year!?

Hold me Veeky Forums

Kia > Hyundai breh
Prove me wrong

>pic not related

>Find me an interior that is better than that at that price point
Lmao

Hyundai is Kia.

Anyone who think Mercs are reliable are delusional. Maybe pre 2000 Mercs, yeah, but not today. I own a 2001 Hyundai Grandeur XG which still to this day has been going strong and has never had any major issues. My manager has a E63 AMG, and it breaks down at least once every 2 months. Warranty or not, it is the biggest headache to have to be waiting for parts from EU whilst being forced to drive around in a fucking Corolla for 2 weeks just to find out that while fixing the steering pump they've also had to do some preventive repairs which aren't covered under warranty and will cost you $1500. While my nearly 20 year old "shit box" makes the trip every day of the year.
>German reliability, what's that?

Your Hyundai will never carry the same amount of fun, luxury or status that the Mercedes will.

>muh reliability

Anyone who makes more than 10 an hour can upkeep a Mercedes. I've owned one for about a year and a half and they've all been smooth sailing miles save for a burned bulb.

Is it supposed to look like a Merc?

>all this projecting
>DDs a gook accent

If your talking about the C63 then I agree, but if your talking about the 2001 C200 which was the XG equivalent, then you're way off mate. I've driven one of those and is is in no way better than the XG. And the interior actually feels cheaper.

>mfw I DD a Hyundai Genesis myself
>mfw everyone who's seen it or rode in it thinks it's a pretty nice car

>mfw the one friend I have who doesn't like it is also a huge Mercedes fanboy
>mfw said friend tried to invoke the same exact arguments as the anti-gook shitposter in this thread, "hurr the headlights look the same they're totally copying Mercedes bro"

I didn't even buy it for prestige either, I bought it because it was a sweet deal and had all these great features. I can't speak on reliability just yet, although I've owned it almost a year and put 12k miles on it with no issues.

you get a v6 while the others only offer a 4 cylinder at this price

i hate asian crap

>hyundai guerrilla marketing team.

>Hyundai more reliable than toyota
Troll thread. Sage and move on.

Haha, if Hyundai is so reliable why does their warranty cover literally nothing?

why would you offer a warranty if you know that your products will break before the end of the warranty.

Not sure where you get that from. Hyundai give you warranty on all parts that are not considered consumables.

>Hyundai as reliable as a Toyota
AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH kys. They are just not

Hyundai shills need to SUCK OFF

Hyundai give a 5 year warranty and 5 year free servicing for the Genesis.

But they're already sucking off Hyundai?

laughing my ass off. ROLLS ROYCE has had the perfect luxury car for over 100 years.... even old rolls royces still drive as quiet as the day the rolled of the production line. even though now they are owned by bmw. the reason every body follows rolls bentley is because they set the bench mark anfd no cheap car maker can attain it. the hyundai costs 100,000USD with the v8 (usa only) and not many people want to drive a hyundai that costs 100,000 thats why nobody really bought the LFA toyota because its a 100,000 dollar toyota.

Where were you when you realized Hyundai's "leather" is made from dogs and cats?

looks like something from the 80's + a screen

they're mustang headlights motorreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/15FordMustang_16_HR.jpg

i'm actually debating between buying a 4wd bmw 340 gt or a kia stinger gt as an adventure vehicle next year.

Saw one of these today actually. Thought it was a Chrysler, and I specifically thought that it looked like any other modern econobox rather than a luxury car lol