/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Circlejerk without the discordfucks edition
old thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hIGnHk0e1y4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Threadly reminder

Best Office location?

Daily reminder J* gives absolutely no fucks about contact missions and won't change them.

fastest bikes (straight line)
youtube.com/watch?v=hIGnHk0e1y4

What a gay

Are all Chrome Tuner wheels completely free for anyone else? It's been like this for at least a couple days now, maybe more.

FIRST FOR EVERYONE LOVES HORRIS

Either one that isn't the most or least expensive.

That's because they're too busy changing heists to the point no one will play them.

Who is this wannabe hotshot?

Got purged at some point, sent an invite request to the PC GTAG crew. SC: Mezcal.

>doughy is still butthurt about the shotaro, the bike I win every race with

it's because you completed 50 heist setups

>"butthurt"
>simply points out that it isn't the fastest in a straight line and that it's something to consider when you're picking which bike you want

Man, he's so upset, lmao what a crybaby.
t. buysharkcards, independent videogame analyst

How about no

>virtually every bike race is comprised of sequenced tight turns and jumps
>freemode is never a straight line anything, you always have to dodge stupid NPCs or hydra rockets
>expects me to care about a flat straight line

bets on when J* nerfs warehouse payouts?
next update

k

Now

who /notactuallyplayinggta/ here?

>spending more than the minimum on something you use to make money

Why?

there i fixed it

Rude!

My character's face is literally one of THE BEST.

I just don't get how some you people's brains work.

who the fuck is even arguing with who here

personal preference dumbass

WONG!
the bag isn't covering her entire body

hopefully soon since it's too easy to make money with import/export

What mouse do you use to play GTAO?

a needlessly expensive zowie mouse

Then why the fuck are you watching a video about top speeds, you mong?

The first guy is upset that somebody isn't going out of their way to justify his life choices, so I pointed out that it's got nothing to do with him and that broughy's just trying to get information out there while adding useful insight to help people come to a decision.
You think he'd be happy since it got the top spot in laptimes but apparently it has to be the best at everything or he takes it as a personal insult.
He's probably the guy who yelled and screamed about how amazing his x80 was a few weeks back until people stopped feeding him (You)s.

Why do all of the liveries for the itali gtb custom look like shit?

The same mouse I use for everything else.

It's okay Cat Ower. I think your character is good.

Guess who is back, with a (mostly) intact computer.

I'll give you a hint, it's someone who loves vans and Bounce FM.

>it's someone who loves vans and Bounce FM.
could be literally anyone

let's bounce our bodies together

Maybe, but who else was recently gone for months?
That is lewd, user.

Oi Naval cunt, I've also been gone for months. Send a Hi or something.
t. Marine.

>who else was recently gone for months?
Like half of the PC crew.

>This inflated self worth
Either post your name or fuck off

It's Flib you literal fucking who.
Hi Flib hope to see you playing soon

I am going to fuck off, see a movie.
Take care, all.

That was funny.

I inadvertently made my first character's dad in slot 2.

you need to delete both of them

I'll delete all of you nerd

hiiiii flib!

A corsair m65 pro rgb fps

It is my other child.

a bomb for each of them

btw they fixed face scarves and I am PISSED

Or he could just cough up the 100k to change them.

Who /newdupeglitch/ here?

Hi pissed I'm dad

Buy a Shotaro to celebrate your return, bro.

Hi dad I'm death

shit meme

It's about time you shit.

Something about broughy bugs me. I feel like he takes racing in this game way too seriously.

Explain clearly.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to go fast, user. This is just one of the best ways to do that.

it's tricky to get it right so it's not as fun as the previous mc chop shop

>flib is a filthy pass buyer, who only bought it so he could wave his dick around
>and he's a filthy special snowflake forcing his glitched/menu'd facemask on every single fucking outfit

i was going to make a snarky response but not even photoshop can fix that mess sorry bro

logitech g pro gaming mouse

nothing fancy, has an excellent sensor, two buttons on the side, button for sensitivity changing, standard afair

Why even come to this general if not to wave your dick around?

as opposed to the faggots you see everyday who ram into just to let crewmates win, kill themselves in freemode to avoid dying, and crash whoever stands in their way of winning a gamemode?

there are a lot of other things in this game to be autistic about and broughy chose racing. there are over 200 vehicles in the game, and the performance of these vehicles is still very relevant to GTA (Grand Theft Auto). are you suggesting GTAO would be a better place without broughy?

I'll wave my dick on your face if you're not careful

I never said any of that I just said he bugs me

now we're talking

but where is our alternative? you? yeah he's a little autistic but that's what it takes. all the vehicles handle differently and we wouldn't have as much information as we do if it weren't for people like him.

I want flib to wave his dick around me and maybe do some more things with it.

too bad flib is a neutered cuck

I sure do love hovering over the city indefinitely, demanding I have to restart the entire fucking game .exe

the best solution to that problem is uninstall for good

>be me
>be wiped
>do heist
>join one
>1 minute of drawn out board tutorial
>finish
>host
>5 minutes worth of unskippable cutscenes
>1 minute to learn how to choose a setup mission
>1 minute to learn how to share money set jobs and how to continue
FUCK OFF
STOP PUNISHING ME I DID THIS 4 YEARS AGO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and here we see the pcuck in its natural environment

No-one is going to want to do a heist a "Level 1" is hosting.

you want to cheat, this is the consequence

I have a bunch of high end vehicles that I'm holding off on selling because they're a part of uncompleted collections. Is it worth waiting until I get the cars required? They've been sitting there for quite a while and I'm starting to lose my patience.

Is there mouse acceleration on GTA 5? Aiming feels really sluggish to me, even with direct input enabled. I do have fairly low FPS though.

no way, what happened?!

>I do have fairly low FPS though.
There you go.

you can get all chrome rims for free if you get certain achievements listed on the social club unlocks section. There are a bunch of rare t shirts you can get there too.

Beware though, some of them are shit like "win 50 captures" or "complete every elite challenge"

As autistic as he is he pays so much attention to the handling.meta to hold his hand that he's gotten lazy with the actual testing. He just looks at the lean and wheely speed bonus stat to tell him how to test.

The avarus can go a crazy 125 with a lean on that same section of highway, but his official speed for it is 108 or so. There are several new bikes that do this- pretty big mistakes all over the video which is a shame because few people will ever know now that there is a bit of depth to squeezing more out of th bikes. He's stopped experimenting and is just being the usual youtube trash pushing out content for views.

He was neutered and then his girlfriend cheated on him.

i bet it sounded better inside his head.

shieeeet.

Well guess that means it's my opportunity to make him feel all better.

you mean drive him to suicide

Second account back for more cuckstar abuse wanting to rejoin PC GTAG kill me

SC: drewsalad

Another thing he does is fall in the meme of gta youtubers having poor taste in car mods and color. I don't like how he complains when they add a new meme mobile that changes the racing meta.

(yes I know of GTAG and I looked but, couldn't find anyone)
So I have this friend and we need 2 more for the Heist 10 million challenge.

Our requirements are as follows
-Must not be underage & (sorry we don't like teens and kids)

-Must have decent Internet, Not piggyback from the starbucks behind your house.
-Speak English (or you have to go back) and have a reasonable mic because communication is essential.
-Not a glitcher, modder or hacker or at least willing to play legit. (Sorry Sergei)

-A good team player, We don't have to be best but, we can't be shitters.
Of course, my friend and I will be willing to help you with your MC and CEO stuff or whatever you'd like to do. We play everyday

Forgive me if I sound condescending.

-We are not looking for casuals (i.e play a few days a week/month)

-We are not looking for youtube fame or to be on anything youtube related. We are only here for the game and the cash to be won in it.

-If you already have a group of friends you frequently play with and you don't want to leave them then its probably for the best that you stay with them.

-Nobody likes a flake. Don't get me wrong we all have lives out side of this game (I hope) If you know you can't commit then we aren't for you.
-Not trying to be a dick or anything but, our crew is all in the US. If you're timezone is so different then it most likely won't work.
I realize this sounds kind of strict but, really this is something of a more hardcore group.

ps4?

PC?

Added you on my nintoaster

I'm looking to purchase a motorbike, what is a good bike for stunts, good handling and good speed?

Night blade looks good but that's about it, Bari has decent stats.

Yeah PS4.

Gamer tag is Hierophant87
I'll be on in an hour-hour and a half.

bati is fastest top speed according to Broughy, gargoyle is great for stunts.

Nightblade is solid.

I've been playing this for a while now and I've never seen a single tank online. Are they super nerfed or what? They aren't even that expensive.

Also what should I buy next? I have a Pegassi Tempesta, a bunch of bikes, an apartment, MC club, office, car and large warehouse, buzzard, and hydra. Is the Ruiner worth it?