/wotg/ - World of Tanks General

Aesthetic tanks edition

Clans
NA:
PLSGO ("""""""""""Unicums"""""""""" that can't stop blogposting)
LEWD (pls join)

EU:
NOPAN (genuinely good players, quite literally the best thing to happen to this general in years)

FAQ
>where do I look up tanks
tanks.gg
>how do i find ppl to platoon with
dont be yellow and ask in the Veeky Forums channel
>why has the quality of the thread taken a nosedive?
americans just woke up

don't put lewd in the OP

Threadly reminder that the Centurion Action X is the most aesthetic tank in game.

215b looks better

that's not the glorious t26e5 patriot

What an odd way to spell Chi-Ri

Over the STB-1?

Never before have I seen such shit taste.

>likes bong tank
>thinks he's in a position he can call others tastes shit

If MM would be skill-based this kind of faggots would only play against unicums in low tier and then they wouldn't probably be unicums...
people like this make line grind in low tier even worse than it is, I personaly don't play low tiers much but i think this should not be allowed

>he doesn't like British tank design
>he thinks burger tank design is better

get good

tfw no-one loves the Tiger II

Why would I love such an ugly beast?

>309 games
>not even 3rd class
that's pathetic
>still 56% wr somehow

>Tier 4 unicum

>using stock turrets

no wonder they lost the war

damn right

I dont blame you, i blame wg
Also thats like going to paraolimpics as non disabled

>shit posting in the OP
This is why we can't have nice threads.

at least he made an accurate description of NOPAN

>new patch arrives
>click battle
>"Ayo senpai, did you miss me?"
What do?

that map was awful

Hit him next time.

Drive to C8.

>did you miss me
'no'

First for snek a shit

What map is that?

>NOPAN
>good

>trying this hard
>forcing this hard
>shitposting this hard

>driving into tank traps
Well golly gee. It's almost like they were designed to stop tanks. Why does World of Tanks have to be so realistic?

>It's a "wehraboo getting booty blasted because his favourite tanks just cannot compete" episode

>NOPAN (genuinely good players, quite literally the best thing to happen to this general in years)
>14 tanks

pretty impressive indeed

>he didn't play Komarin
Lmao look at this newfag. Those were breakable obstacles, they were just hard to destroy with light tanks.

Gee, it's almost like a heavy enough tank can break through tank traps, just like in real life.
I thought World of Tanks was just a 15v15 tank combat game, not an accurate simulator.
Really gets the thinker to think...

Almost to the M48

But tank traps don't break on any other map. Komarin tank traps were meant to break since they were the only way to get to the island, from both sides. Newfag.

lmaoing at this kiddo

If this was common knowledge then why didn't you go around in the first place? The enemy team in didn't seem to have issues getting around them.

>But tank traps don't break on any other map
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the traps on Overlord do break.

Wow. What an amazing non argument.

>If this was common knowledge then why didn't you go around in the first place? The enemy team in didn't seem to have issues getting around them.
Are you pretending or something? Did you play Komarin? You just needed a shitload of speed and/or hit the tank traps at the right angle for them to break. You couldn't go around them on neither side, since they were right at the end of the bridges.

the other team had a KV-1S that drove straight threw them and the other side was even worse you cant get around them. The worst part was the middle was the best spot in the map so if your heavies didn't go there to break the traps you lost

But you'll have no credits to buy it

Why did you have to go and ruin it

>still 56% wr somehow

reminder that a completely average yellow retard platooning with a 56% player gets a 56% wr

Bandi-chan, why did you leave AWOO?

komarin owned. smdh at you scrubs

Because you are very bullyable :3

Too much pressure

What did you mean by this?

literal homos trying to outfag /sc2g/ itt

t. yellow

>No tanks for stronghold or clan wars
>Not enough tanks to platoon
>The Very little, but still heavy expectations of performing clan duties

pressure how?

no one hated komarin more than the yellows

Are you a NEET?

t. orange

dolan

So basically cheeki being a sperg scared you off?

>No tanks for stronghold or clan wars
>Not enough tanks to platoon
I was platooning the other day family. I'll platoon with you more if you want.

>Feeling pressured about playing with white people against brazilian monkeys
At least you're not on EU

Yes

Why does AWOO spout so many /pol/ memes?

it's a /pol/ clan, what else would you expect?

newfags and reddit users

sup

play a game in the t-10

no

it's not strictly a /pol/ clan but there's just a few people who can't not spout endless /pol/ memes.

pleeeeease

go to bed yurocucks

sorry

gomen, but I don't remember yelling at you for anything. It's not like we really expect much more than occasional participation and hanging out, but we did have a clan tourney that some people who DID sign up for it were not showing for so I was frustrated.

>tfw lower win rate than a typical not
How am I actively harming my team

good night

Nighters

Am I the only one who ever realized you could just shoot the hedgehogs?

no u fatti

Will War Gaming fuck with premium light tanks if they go through with the light tank changes?

Probably not. I hope they just give them regular MM. Type 64 at tier 6... ooo bby

should I spend $15 on gold and get a Type 64 already

I've almost got the 59-16 unlocked and am probably gonna get the 64 anyway

I figure if they won't put the 64 on sale now they won't for a long time

It's a fun tank but it really shines in strongholds. I'm glad I have one.

like 50% of my matches are in my Chaffee which has an almost maxed out crew

I figure it will be fun like the Chaffee, I haven't been able to play strongholds though

better yet, a M41 90 GF that can bully tier 6. hnnnnnnnng

It plays pretty much just like the chaffee. I'd say the only downsides are relatively low shell velocity and slowish turret traverse. I don't really play it in pubs because I don't like playing light tanks in pubs, but it is good for them.

Did they fuck with the E25?

Y-you leave Catherine the Zombie out of this!

If they gave premium lights normal mm, they'd have to balance them as they are normal lights.

Because they'll never nerf premiums, this won't happen

>11 games
>10 loses
>always get top three in damage or xp.

Carry harder kiddo

Toon up with someone from vg, they're usually good enough to give you good sway in a battle

>tfw no one ever asks for T10

Eh there's a couple on NA that play tier 10 a bit. I know I see ameriburger do T10 platoon alot.

Tier 10 is just the lonely players tier desu

>12 games
>11 loses
MOTHER FUCKING BULLSHIT

>last match
>on a team with a Hellcat, E25, and a goddam AT-1 platooning in a Tier 7 malinovka game
>get north spawn
>three artillery on team
>fucking failtoon pushes the artillery into the water
>bro Strv-74 (was enemy last match) turns blue trying to stop them from team killing
>gets b&
>tk platoon gets no bans

and to top it off, I was playing a T29 and got fucked by the enemy grille trying to get up the hill.

I can't play any more tonight. I'm just gonna grind the rest of the daily then find something else to do.

mm and rng are really pissing me off tonight. I'm starting to believe that x3 weekends really do bring out the worst of the shitters.

Just play baby-tier lights for a while.

Drive around like a maniac, spray rounds everywhere, and unwind.

Thanks for the advice m8. Wouldn't exactly call the Bulldog baby tier, but I got to bully a Skorpion and Spershing on Windstorm. I actually had fun

Daily reminder to end the cancer and kill the clans. That clans are a social trap and obligation that no sane person would sign up for.

My copypasta is on my other computer.

>That clans are a social trap and obligation that no sane person would sign up for.
this is autism so advanced that I cannot comprehend it

There is nothing wrong with clans. Sorry you never got accepted into AWOO. nevertheless post pasta pls